As we sink toward more secrecy in government

Earlier this week, the Trump Administration has refused to provide the statistics concerning the situation of the children at the border.

They no longer list the troop deployment in Iraq, Syria, etc.

Why the secrecy? As for the children, I doubt they know how many children they took & where they are. They have totally failed in their efforts by no planning for what to do with the kids, where to house them,. & how to reunited them.

As for the Middle East, are we plunging back into that quagmire again? Is Trump, using his vast knowledge of terror groups like ISIS, directing a surge? Is Trump getting us deeper in Yemen? Why the secrecy?

Why would anyone trust Trump with a blind trust when the fat assed orange POS can't tell the truth about anything?

So you advocate broadcasting military strategy to the enemy? And I thought the Left abhorred conspiracy theories.

Troop levels ? What’s so strategic about that ?

Yes this from the far left drones that did not care that the Obama administration was very far from transparent.

But then again the far left press could have cared less as well!

Once again the Trump sheep prove there is little difference between Trump and Obama with the employment of the “yeah, what about Obama” ploy

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

See how the far left drones will excuse Obama and his admiration.

The irony impaired far left prove they do not care about anything unless there is an (R) next to the name!

I am not excusing anyone, I think both administrations suck. I was just pointing out the fact that every time one of your Trump ass sniffers compare Trump to Obama you are saying there is no difference between the two.

Earlier this week, the Trump Administration has refused to provide the statistics concerning the situation of the children at the border.

Why the secrecy? As for the children, I doubt they know how many children they took & where they are. They have totally failed in their efforts by no planning for what to do with the kids, where to house them,. & how to reunited them.

As for the Middle East, are we plunging back into that quagmire again? Is Trump, using his vast knowledge of terror groups like ISIS, directing a surge? Is Trump getting us deeper in Yemen? Why the secrecy?

Why would anyone trust Trump with a blind trust when the fat assed orange POS can't tell the truth about anything?

Same reason swallowed every bit of the Magic Negroes jizz/lies

Yes this from the far left drones that did not care that the Obama administration was very far from transparent.

But then again the far left press could have cared less as well!

Once again the Trump sheep prove there is little difference between Trump and Obama with the employment of the “yeah, what about Obama” ploy

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

See how the far left drones will excuse Obama and his admiration.

The irony impaired far left prove they do not care about anything unless there is an (R) next to the name!

I am not excusing anyone, I think both administrations suck. I was just pointing out the fact that every time one of your Trump ass sniffers compare Trump to Obama you are saying there is no difference between the two.

There isn't they both work/worked for the same people.

If we had any more Liberal news media down there, we wouldn't have room the for children.

Forum List

Back