Ashley Biden diary legitimate

Why don't we consult her diary to see how she felt about that? Are you saying that she was wrong to feel the way she did?

Why don't we ask her after her dad is no longer the gravy train for the family....once he is out of office, all of the money dries up.....hunter will snort away everything he has, and the rest of the family doesn't seem capable of providing for themselves....so she may want to write a book about showering with her dad....

Getting in the shower naked with an underage daughter (to the point that she showers late at night, hoping he wouldn't join her) is not the same as massaging a father's feet with lotion. One is a loving gesture from a child to a parent, the other is creepy and naked. C'mon, man, you can do a lot better than to try to draw an equivalence there. Did the father suffer from diabetes or a skin condition and have problems with his feet?
If it's not against the law, fuck off and mind your own business. I'm sure many hippy parents shower naked with their kids and it doesn't mean anything.

If he did what Jacko did that's different.

Why don't we consult her diary to see how she felt about that? Are you saying that she was wrong to feel the way she did?
I wouldn't like it either! There's lots of shit my parents made me do I didn't like. Did she say he molested her? No? STFU.

I get it. IF it's true, it's weird shit. But he is a liberal.

If it's not against the law, fuck off and mind your own business. I'm sure many hippy parents shower naked with their kids and it doesn't mean anything.

I doubt if there is any validity to the original story to start with. You know if there was Fox and NEWSMAX would be running it 24/7.

Why don't we ask her after her dad is no longer the gravy train for the family....once he is out of office, all of the money dries up.....hunter will snort away everything he has, and the rest of the family doesn't seem capable of providing for themselves....so she may want to write a book about showering with her dad....
Did you hear a former Trump aid wrote a book about how uncomfortable Trump made everyone in the room every time he talked about wanting to fuck his daughter?

If you mind Biden and vote for Trump, what's that say about you?

Donald Trump Fantasized About Having Sex With Ivanka, New Book Says​

An ex-Trump staffer details the lewd comments Trump regularly made about his daughter’s body.​

Donald Trump regularly made lewd comments about his daughter Ivanka and fantasized about what it would be like to have sex with her, according to a former Trump administration official.

Regularly?

“Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led [former Chief of Staff] John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,”

John Kelly will corroborate the story

“Afterward, Kelly retold that story to me in visible disgust,” Taylor writes. “Trump, he said, was ‘a very, very evil man.’”

That's what we've been saying!

I doubt if there is any validity to the original story to start with. You know if there was Fox and NEWSMAX would be running it 24/7.
And again, if it is true, it's that Biden is comfortable being nude. And thought nothing of being nude around his daughter. If they got their hands on her diary, and if she said "AWKWARD" that's not "he's raping me".

But former Trump aids and staff say Trump constantly talked about fucking his own daughter. How he wished he could. So these same people are going to vote for that. So there's that. LOL.

Taylor was the author of an anonymous (and infamous) 2018 New York Times op-ed claiming several Trump staffers were part of a “resistance” to stop the president from within his own administration. Taylor said in 2020 that he would be voting for Joe Biden for president, and he officially quit the Republican Party last year.

According to court documents posted by National File.

Frw03-RWcAcswbU

We all knew that when the FBI made their goon raids to try and find it.

Did you hear a former Trump aid wrote a book about how uncomfortable Trump made everyone in the room every time he talked about wanting to fuck his daughter?

An ex-Trump staffer details the lewd comments Trump regularly made about his daughter’s body.​

Donald Trump regularly made lewd comments about his daughter Ivanka and fantasized about what it would be like to have sex with her, according to a former Trump administration official.

Regularly?

“Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led [former Chief of Staff] John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,”

“Afterward, Kelly retold that story to me in visible disgust,” Taylor writes. “Trump, he said, was ‘a very, very evil man.’”

Did he shower with his underage daughter the way joe biden did? Did he rape Tara Reade the way joe biden did?

You are defending incest by supporting Biden. So you know. You sick bastard.

Her diary indicates that Quid Pro crossed the line and made her feel very uncomfortable. Are you really going to insist that she is wrong to feel that way because some hippy somewhere had a tradition of being naked in the shower with their kids?

I wouldn't like it either! There's lots of shit my parents made me do I didn't like.
Okay, so being a girl naked in the shower with your naked dad is the equivalent of mowing the lawn on a Saturday afternoon? I'm not buying it, and you're really stretching to try.
Did she say he molested her? No? STFU.
She said she would wait until late at night to take a shower because she didn't want him in there with her. That's enough for me.
I get it. IF it's true, it's weird shit. But he is a liberal.
She wasn't happy about it. That's enough for me to not support what he did, and it should be for you as well.

Regularly?

"Look! Over there! Somebody else might have done something!!"

Yep....it's a diary alright. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
IOW, it actually shows what she thought about her experiences. Laugh all you want, but if a girl waits until late at night to take a shower because she's afraid her dad will come in there with her, red flags go up (unless, of course, you're a partisan democrat, then nothing happens, and you laugh about it). I choose not to laugh at a girl afraid of her own dad.

Okay, so being a girl naked in the shower with your naked dad is the equivalent of mowing the lawn on a Saturday afternoon? I'm not buying it, and you're really stretching to try.

She said she would wait until late at night to take a shower because she didn't want him in there with her. That's enough for me.

She wasn't happy about it. That's enough for me to not support what he did, and it should be for you as well.

They can't defend biden....but they have to defend biden.....

Did he shower with his underage daughter the way joe biden did? Did he rape Tara Reade the way joe biden did?
Who?

Trump wished he would have thought to shower with Ivanka. We hear he thinks about it a lot now. Kind of sick don't you think? Former staffers of Trump say he's a very evil man. No one says that about Joe except you guys.

Forum List

Back