Ashley Biden diary legitimate

What difference does that make? The pages have been published. It is a fact that Ashley wrote them. Biden should be shot right in his dick, then hung.
Democrats prove MTG right every day.

If democrats weren't a party of pedophiles, Biden wouldn't be their leader.

I know you won't believe it even if I had Trump on tape saying it because we have Trump on tape admitting he had classified top secret documents he shouldn't have and you don't believe that. We also have him on tape saying he grabs women's pussies without permission and you don't believe that. So I know you won't believe hearsay.

Trump Made Disturbing Comments About Having Sex With Ivanka, Ex-Staffer Claims​

The ex-president talked about his daughter's breasts and "what it might be like to have sex with her," a former Trump administration official writes in a new book.

Miles Taylor, a DHS chief of staff under Trump, described the alleged remarks from the former president as part of a wider pattern of sexism and inappropriate behavior toward women in his administration

Are they all lying???

“Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,” Taylor wrote, recalling an alleged exchange with Kelly, who served as Trump’s chief of staff between 2017 and 2019.
“Afterward, Kelly retold that story to me in visible disgust. Trump, he said, was ‘a very, very evil man.’”

Did he shower with ivanka the way joe biden showered with his daughter?

We will await your reply....

Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts.

Breasts are a good thing. I know, you like deek.

Still, so, many people who know you somewhat and read what you post, say that you talk out of your ass. :dunno:

Are they all lying?

They are leftists, so when it comes to narratives? Pretty much yes, against their opponents they pay each other to lie and buy each other's lying books along with their PAC's purchase of those books in order to pay off the graft, these leftist grifters.

I know you won't believe it even if I had Trump on tape saying it because we have Trump on tape admitting he had classified top secret documents he shouldn't have and you don't believe that. We also have him on tape saying he grabs women's pussies without permission and you don't believe that. So I know you won't believe hearsay. Trump Made Disturbing Comments About Having Sex With Ivanka, Ex-Staffer Claims the ex-president talked about his daughter's breasts and "what it might be like to have sex with her," a former Trump administration official writes in a new book. Miles Taylor, a DHS chief of staff under Trump, described the alleged remarks from the former president as part of a wider pattern of sexism and inappropriate behavior toward women in his administration. ??

“Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,” Taylor wrote, recalling an alleged exchange with Kelly, who served as Trump’s chief of staff between 2017 and 2019.
“Afterward, Kelly retold that story to me in visible disgust. Trump, he said, was ‘a very, very evil man.’”

Did he shower with Ivanka? Joe biden showered with his grown daughter, and he also raped Tara Reade..........?

So get back to us when you deal with him, then we will consider your allegations against Trump......

And you defend a POS who showered with his daughter?. Both naked in the shower. Why is it alright for Joe to show his penis to his daughter who knew it was wrong? He was the adult. Trump did no such thing. You have only gossip. Biden ruined his daughter's life. He is a terrible father and should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. Period.
It's not wrong for a parent to shower with their own child.

Did he shower with Ivanka? Joe biden showered with his grown daughter, and he also raped Tara Reade..........?

So get back to us when you deal with him, then we will consider your allegations against Trump......
It's ok to take a shower or bath with a young child if it's your own. Trump wants to fuck adult Ivanka.

He raped who? And this is the first I'm hearing about it? LOL

Democrat logic is that if Trump is a child molester that makes it OK for Biden to be a child molester and makes it okay for them to defend him..
No. Showering with your child is not molesting them. But wanting to fuck your adult child is a sin.

This is Trump's own people. Is anyone coming out to defend Trump and say he didn't say it? We know he did because he went on Howard Stern and said as much.

Harry Dresden where are you on this?

No. Showering with your child is not molesting them. But wanting to fuck your adult child is a sin.

This is Trump's own people. Is anyone coming out to defend Trump and say he didn't say it? We know he did because he went on Howard Stern and said as much.

Harry Dresden where are you on this?

showering with a child who isn't a baby is molesting them......you can't hide from that so you are throwing out the Trump smear.....

Biden is vile.....has been his whole life....

Yeah....because the democrat party media doesn't cover the story.....look up Tara Reade......get a clue...
It'd be a wild goose chase easily debunked. I won't bother.

images

Do you know who's coming to the DNC convention?

images

And every debate?

showering with a child who isn't a baby is molesting them......you can't hide from that so you are throwing out the Trump smear.....

I knew a family I watched my friend massage his fathers feet with lotion. It traumatized me. But that's how some families are. Biden did not rape his daughter. You read her diary you know that.

Fox says you Republicans are

‘Terrorists... Cousin F**king Types’​

“Like negotiating with terrorists,“but especially dumb ones. Cousin fucking types, not saudi royalty.”
Are you now saying that FOX News is your credible source?

Biden is liked on both sides of the isle dip shit.

This is classic Republican tactic. First Carter was THE WORST ever. Fine But then you tried that with Clinton when he was great. And denied it when Bush 2 took that title. Then wanted to give it to Obama now Biden. They're better than Republicans.

I knew a family I watched my friend massage his fathers feet with lotion. It traumatized me. But that's how some families are. Biden did not rape his daughter. You read her diary you know that.
Getting in the shower naked with an underage daughter (to the point that she showers late at night, hoping he wouldn't join her) is not the same as massaging a father's feet with lotion. One is a loving gesture from a child to a parent, the other is creepy and naked. C'mon, man, you can do a lot better than to try to draw an equivalence there. Did the father suffer from diabetes or a skin condition and have problems with his feet?

Biden is liked on both sides of the isle dip shit.

This is classic Republican tactic. First Carter was THE WORST ever. Fine But then you tried that with Clinton when he was great. And denied it when Bush 2 took that title. Then wanted to give it to Obama now Biden. They're better than Republicans.
No, Quid Pro has taken that mantle from Jimmy. At least Jimmy has a strong character that is almost universally admired and respected, even though he wasn't a great president. Quid Pro doesn't have redeeming qualities.

No, Quid Pro has taken that mantle from Jimmy. At least Jimmy has a strong character that is almost universally admired and respected, even though he wasn't a great president. Quid Pro doesn't have redeeming qualities.

Carter was a horrible President...he wasn't a corrupt, evil President.......biden is corrupt, evil and bad at the job...

Forum List

Back