Ashley Biden diary legitimate

Still going with your racist "dirty Chinese people eating bat soup" theory, eh? It figures.
Sounds more like raccoon dog soup. They really should regulate or give up on a lot of these old style foods and drugs like the pangolin and the ivory from elephants... but I don't think they are any dirtier than anybody else

We all know Biden took a shower with his 16 year old daughter. NAKED! Liberals don't want to face what a child molester Biden is...
The only people in the world that know that are brainwashed functional morons can't who can't change the channel from Sean and Tucker and internet crazy conspiracy nut jobs. if project veritas got this right, it would be the very first time LOL- they're so full of ****....

Just not very damned well. The good thing is that what you think, pretty much only matters to you. :dunno:

I know you won't believe it even if I had Trump on tape saying it because we have Trump on tape admitting he had classified top secret documents he shouldn't have and you don't believe that. We also have him on tape saying he grabs women's pussies without permission and you don't believe that. So I know you won't believe hearsay.

Trump Made Disturbing Comments About Having Sex With Ivanka, Ex-Staffer Claims​

The ex-president talked about his daughter's breasts and "what it might be like to have sex with her," a former Trump administration official writes in a new book.

Miles Taylor, a DHS chief of staff under Trump, described the alleged remarks from the former president as part of a wider pattern of sexism and inappropriate behavior toward women in his administration

Are they all lying???

“Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,” Taylor wrote, recalling an alleged exchange with Kelly, who served as Trump’s chief of staff between 2017 and 2019.
“Afterward, Kelly retold that story to me in visible disgust. Trump, he said, was ‘a very, very evil man.’”

I know you won't believe it even if I had Trump on tape saying it because we have Trump on tape admitting he had classified top secret documents he shouldn't have and you don't believe that. We also have him on tape saying he grabs women's pussies without permission and you don't believe that. So I know you won't believe hearsay.

The ex-president talked about his daughter's breasts and "what it might be like to have sex with her," a former Trump administration official writes in a new book.

Miles Taylor, a DHS chief of staff under Trump, described the alleged remarks from the former president as part of a wider pattern of sexism and inappropriate behavior toward women in his administration

Are they all lying???

“Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,” Taylor wrote, recalling an alleged exchange with Kelly, who served as Trump’s chief of staff between 2017 and 2019.
“Afterward, Kelly retold that story to me in visible disgust. Trump, he said, was ‘a very, very evil man.’”

Again. Incest is a Biden thing. Why bring this up and say nothing about the pervertrd POS in the WH? Are you just fucking stupid or what?

Again. Incest is a Biden thing. Why bring this up and say nothing about the pervertrd POS in the WH? Are you just fucking stupid or what?

It is not incest. It is talk. There is quite a difference. You are really too fucking dumb if you cannot grasp that.

Are they all lying???

The thing is that biden took showers with his underage daughter. This is a demented vile man.

Are they all lying???

Deflect with words to change the subject about our president being incestuous?
How leftist of you.

It is not incest. It is talk. There is quite a difference. You are really too fucking dumb if you cannot grasp that.
Man you guys will defend anything Trump does and that's including talking about fucking his own daughter.

Let me guess you're a Christian and you believe you're going to heaven right? LOL.

Man you guys will defend anything Trump does and that's including talking about fucking his own daughter.

Let me guess you're a Christian and you believe you're going to heaven right? LOL.
And you defend a POS who showered with his daughter?. Both naked in the shower. Why is it alright for Joe to show his penis to his daughter who knew it was wrong? He was the adult. Trump did no such thing. You have only gossip. Biden ruined his daughter's life. He is a terrible father and should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. Period.

According to court documents posted by National File.

Frw03-RWcAcswbU

Does National File have the diary?

Democrat logic is that if Trump is a child molester that makes it OK for Biden to be a child molester and makes it okay for them to defend him..

Forum List

Back