Ashli Babbit

It is interesting that 4 other people died, but not a word about them

Strange.

There were 3 others who died, all due to medical reasons.
"Medical reasons"?

LOL.

Heart attacks? You do realize they cannot release that information due to HIPAA, right?
Soon, we will probably not even get to know of the names of people the Feds shoot dead either.

she was a domestic terrorist..no hero

Nope, she wasn't. She was unarmed. This is your marxist treasonous party in action for all to see. Useful idiots will be engulfed.
The White Supremacist terrorist was a threat to the police and they had a right to STAND THEIR GROUND.
You wing-nuts support STAND YOUR GROUND against blacks don't you?

This was the name of the woman shot dead at the Capital as she entered unarmed.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

She was a resident of the San Diego area and a veteran. Babbit was an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump, according to her social media feeds.

I thought people should at least know who it was and what she was about. After all, when police gun down unarmed blacks on the streets the media repeats those names nonstop, but when this happens, all the media says is that there was a bloody revolt by right wingers trying to overthrow the government............unarmed.

Well, I reckon they have their martyre now.

View attachment 438706

Tree of Liberty got the first blood of a Patriot

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

She was a resident of the San Diego area and a veteran. Babbit was an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump, according to her social media feeds.

I thought people should at least know who it was and what she was about. After all, when police gun down unarmed blacks on the streets the media repeats those names nonstop, but when this happens, all the media says is that there was a bloody revolt by right wingers trying to overthrow the government............unarmed.

View attachment 438706

She was committing an act of sedition against the United States of America.

The intended purpose of the attack on the Capitol and on Congress was to stop the counting of electoral votes and to undermine democracy.

She deserved what she got.

I hope the other treasonous bastards that attacked the capitol building and Congress are arrested and put in prison for the rest of their lives!!!!

It is interesting that 4 other people died, but not a word about them

Strange is it not?

But then, we are talking about the censored press

They weren't shot. I heard it was medical issues like a couple of heart attacks. that's what happens to us old fucks when we riot.

It's unfortunate she was in the front of the line ahead of the men trying to get through the window. I'm not sure why they would think shots wouldn't be fired as congressmen and women were hiding for their own lives. This is serious business and it seems many Trumpers think this is some sort of video game. There is that one moron who keeps threatening members on this board as well as liberals in general with wanting to shoot them. Turns out he's holding out in Texas waiting for the weekend revolution.

I don't know if this woman deserved to be shot or not, but it's the capital building and considering the rage we saw it's not an unexpected consequence. I'd like to see 10-20 seconds before that video was taken. Was she warned?

Who knows, ugly day, ugly people, ugly ideology.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

She was committing an act of sedition against the United States of America.

The intended purpose of the attack on the Capitol and on Congress was to stop the counting of electoral votes and to undermine democracy.

She deserved what she got.

I hope the other treasonous bastards that attacked the capitol building and Congress are arrested and put in prison for the rest of their lives!!!!

Trespassing is a misdemeanor. Not happening you fascist PITA!

Sad for her family and loved ones. Too bad she was indoctrinated into the Cult of Trumpybear. It's prevarications led to her untimely death.

Forum List

Back