Ashli Babbit

It is interesting that 4 other people died, but not a word about them

Strange.

There were 3 others who died, all due to medical reasons.
"Medical reasons"?

LOL.

Heart attacks? You do realize they cannot release that information due to HIPAA, right?
Soon, we will probably not even get to know of the names of people the Feds shoot dead either.

Probably not but we would know each and every one going back 5000 years if it were blm getting shot.

This was the name of the woman shot dead at the Capital as she entered unarmed.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

She was a resident of the San Diego area and a veteran. Babbit was an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump, according to her social media feeds.

I thought people should at least know who it was and what she was about. After all, when police gun down unarmed blacks on the streets the media repeats those names nonstop, but when this happens, all the media says is that there was a bloody revolt by right wingers trying to overthrow the government............unarmed.

Well, I reckon they have their martyre now.

View attachment 438706
She ws a QAnon nitwit who was trying to smash her way through a door behind which LEOs were barricaded. She got what she asked for.

No sympathy here.

It is illegal to use deadly force except in the defense against a deadly threat.
Trying to justify her murder is criminal.
Who she was is not relevant.
The law is clear.
It was murder to shoot her.

she was a domestic terrorist..no hero

Nope, she wasn't. She was unarmed. This is your marxist treasonous party in action for all to see. Useful idiots will be engulfed.
The White Supremacist terrorist was a threat to the police and they had a right to STAND THEIR GROUND.
You wing-nuts support STAND YOUR GROUND against blacks don't you?

I have no idea of what you're blubbering about.

Charge this cop with murder and then publicly hang him.

All I see is stand your ground.

Stand your ground allows you to defend private property, and you still can't use deadly force unless there is a deadly threat.
This was public property, so the demonstrators can legally call themselves the owners.
Nor was there a deadly threat from them, that would justify the use of deadly force against them.
And the fact they were involved in political expression, pretty much over rides any laws they were violating.

It appears she was warned.

A witness to the shooting told the TV station WUSA9 that "a number of police and Secret Service were saying, 'get down, get back, get out of the way.' She didn't heed the call." At that point, the witness said, "they shot her in the neck."

There is nothing to celebrate here. I'm sure she thought she was on the right side and instead was just another indoctrinated into the world of Q-Anon to the point that she thought breaking into the capital building to what? Stall or somehow overturn a legitimate election result or possibly worse was worth dying for.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

She was a resident of the San Diego area and a veteran. Babbit was an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump, according to her social media feeds.

I thought people should at least know who it was and what she was about. After all, when police gun down unarmed blacks on the streets the media repeats those names nonstop, but when this happens, all the media says is that there was a bloody revolt by right wingers trying to overthrow the government............unarmed.

View attachment 438706
Unarmed?..how were they to know that..she might have been for all they knew...sound familar?

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706
Vandal and rioter.

She was unarmed you dafttwat

Tough fucking shit breaking and entering stand your ground. Fear for your life and he probably did so you shoot.

Take your meds, Loon

web-antipsycho-drugs-getty-DONTUSEAGAIN.jpg

She was unarmed you dafttwat

Tough fucking shit breaking and entering stand your ground. Fear for your life and he probably did so you shoot.

The Capitol cop was "in fear for his life" from an unarmed woman?

This is what happens when you try to make reasoned arguments with an incomplete brain stem. Please stop trying to pretend you're a person.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

She was committing an act of sedition against the United States of America.

The intended purpose of the attack on the Capitol and on Congress was to stop the counting of electoral votes and to undermine democracy.

She deserved what she got.

I hope the other treasonous bastards that attacked the capitol building and Congress are arrested and put in prison for the rest of their lives!!!!

Trespassing is a misdemeanor. Not happening you fascist PITA!

Trespassing?

You are truly an idiot!

This was an attack against Congress intending to stop Congress from Certifying Biden and undermine Democracy.

It was sedition.

The time for your BULLSHIT is over...people like you are now traitors to the United States!

Forum List

Back