Ashli Babbit

This was the name of the woman shot dead at the Capital as she entered unarmed.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

She was a resident of the San Diego area and a veteran. Babbit was an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump, according to her social media feeds.

I thought people should at least know who it was and what she was about. After all, when police gun down unarmed blacks on the streets the media repeats those names nonstop, but when this happens, all the media says is that there was a bloody revolt by right wingers trying to overthrow the government............unarmed.

Well, I reckon they have their martyre now.

View attachment 438706

She was a invader and committing a act of sedition against the government of the US. She would be alive if she hadn't stormed the capital. A act not done since the British invaded Washington in the War of 1812.

1610055026425.png

It appears that something did stop her.

A bullet.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

She was a resident of the San Diego area and a veteran. Babbit was an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump, according to her social media feeds.

I thought people should at least know who it was and what she was about. After all, when police gun down unarmed blacks on the streets the media repeats those names nonstop, but when this happens, all the media says is that there was a bloody revolt by right wingers trying to overthrow the government............unarmed.

Well, I reckon they have their martyre now.

View attachment 438706

She was committing an act of sedition against the United States of America.

The intended purpose of the attack on the Capitol and on Congress was to stop the counting of electoral votes and to undermine democracy.

She deserved what she got.

I hope the other treasonous bastards that attacked the capitol building and Congress are arrested and put in prison for the rest of their lives!!!!

Trespassing is a misdemeanor. Not happening you fascist PITA!

Trespassing?

You are truly an idiot!

This was an attack against Congress intending to stop Congress from Certifying Biden and undermine Democracy.

It was sedition.

The time for your BULLSHIT is over...people like you are now traitors to the United States!

Wrong.
It was a temporary act of political expression.
Which is protected by the 1st amendment.

Absolute nonsense - and you know it.

It was a violent attack against Congress - an act of sedition.

The Constitution states that people have the right to 'peaceful assembly' only.

That was DEFINITELY NOT PEACEFUL.

But keep squirming - you may convince yourself that your kind has a future in this country. They do not!

Charge this cop with murder and then publicly hang him.

She was murdered for standing up.

She was killed because she was committing and act of treason.

Publicly hang the cop that murdered her.

Publicly hang all those who attacked the Capitol and Congress!!!!

Wrong.
The capital and congress deserve to be attacked much more, for all the illegal crimes they have committed, like the Invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc., the War on Drugs, 3 Strikes, and thousands of other crimes.
Congress has been way out of control since the Spanish American war.

I agree that in some way Congress deserves a taste of what they've supported being done in other countries.....

But that doesn't change the fact that this was an act of sedition against not only Congress, but against the people of the United States.

she was a domestic terrorist..no hero

Nope, she wasn't. She was unarmed. This is your marxist treasonous party in action for all to see. Useful idiots will be engulfed.

She was committing a act of sedition. She was a part of a mob committing a act of terrorism and sedition against the government. You Nazis are the treasonous ones. You right wing Nazis are the ones who will be engulfed.

Last edited:

Nope, she wasn't. She was unarmed. This is your marxist treasonous party in action for all to see. Useful idiots will be engulfed.
How do you know she was unarmed, and the guy who shot her certainly did not know.
She and everyone around her were unarmed.............as per the video. No weapons in sight. So why target an unarmed white woman and not show the capital police officer who shot her...............

We have actually seen blatantly unarmed women shot before.........

I

So she broke into the Capitol building. Tried to get through a barricaded door and window...right in front of armed security pointing a gun right at her.

What did she think was going to happen?

We have an early Darwin award candidate here.

So... when are the riots planned for?
They already had one. Four dead.

Trump lied, people died.

The murderer was the cop, that is unjustified. Burning buildings need to happen now. If we burned 8 cities for a black drug addict, I think we can do 20 for white American patriot.

The criminal was the bitch. She was acting as a seditionist and terrorist. It was more than justified. You Nazis are the ones who are attacking this country.

Last edited:
She got exactly what was deserved. She was complicit in sedition, trespassing, and treason. Identify the remaining ones and bring out the firing squad. She is the epitome of the brainwashed, non-thinking, "walking-dead" cult.

Trumplicans are so far from the Law & Order party it's comical.

I just heard, "She deserved to die because how DARE she support Trump! We should execute anyone who doesn't parrot the leftist lines I do!!!"

Leftists are so far from humans, let alone qualified to gas about "moral outrage", it's repulsive.

Unless you can point me to ONE post you ever made about the "sedition, trespassing, and treason" exhibited by rioting, looting thugs all last year, you need to come tell me about your concern for "Law & Order" to my face, so I can spit on you properly.

How do you know she was unarmed, and the guy who shot her certainly did not know.
She and everyone around her were unarmed.............as per the video. No weapons in sight. So why target an unarmed white woman and not show the capital police officer who shot her...............

I

They were stormintg the capital building. The police were too gentle with the protestors.

If a mob of angry people break into your house, and you're pointing a gun at them, what would you do when they try to break through the barricade you're defending?

Are you going to ask them politely to leave or are you going to shoot the first one? Be honest.

I wouldn't have fire a shot in that exact moment, persay, but there was a Mob attempting to break in and there were people there on the other side to protect from a Mob.

If you don't think an angry Mob should be considered life threatening as they barge in after Elected Officials to stop an Election process...you're weird!

And the "law and order" types aren't about to blame police, even those charged with trying to defend the Capitol Building under attack by a rabid mob.

It is a tragedy that this woman was indoctrinated by Trumpery and incited to criminal activity.
Its a god damned tragedy. If there is a go fund me to pay for her funeral expenses, I hope someone lets us know. I will contribute to it.

From the political angle; you're right. Blobbers are all for "law and order" until they break the law, shoot up a wal mart here and there, run over a woman in their car and claim she died from a heart attack, mail bombs to people and justify it by saying they didn't go off....plot to kidnap a governor...think executive orders are illegal until they have a leader who does little more than issue executive orders.

I know they will never...and I mean EVER...concede the point publicly but behind the scenes, some of the rare, cogent, sober, and sensible blobbers do realize just how completely fucked in the head they have become.

So... when are the riots planned for?
They already had one. Four dead.

Trump lied, people died.

The murderer was the cop, that is unjustified. Burning buildings need to happen now. If we burned 8 cities for a black drug addict, I think we can do 20 for white American patriot.

The criminal was the bitch. She was acting as a seditionist and terrorist. It was more than justified. You Nazis are the ones who are attacking this country.

No, I'm going to say the criminal is the bitch currently throwing around vituperations at people for daring to have protests she doesn't agree with, while not having a single negative word to say about the looting and rioting all last year. G'head, tell me how "seditious" and "terrorist" it is to express beliefs you don't agree with. It's not like we didn't already know you were a revolting fascist, and we can't possibly find you more disgusting than we already do.

You leftists - worst insult I know - remain the ones attacking this country, just as you always have been, and I reject your authority to be "outraged" about anything.

She got exactly what was deserved. She was complicit in sedition, trespassing, and treason. Identify the remaining ones and bring out the firing squad. She is the epitome of the brainwashed, non-thinking, "walking-dead" cult.

Trumplicans are so far from the Law & Order party it's comical.

I just heard, "She deserved to die because how DARE she support Trump! We should execute anyone who doesn't parrot the leftist lines I do!!!"

Leftists are so far from humans, let alone qualified to gas about "moral outrage", it's repulsive.

Unless you can point me to ONE post you ever made about the "sedition, trespassing, and treason" exhibited by rioting, looting thugs all last year, you need to come tell me about your concern for "Law & Order" to my face, so I can spit on you properly.

You are the ones who are repulsive. This woman was shot because she was storming the capital building. That is a attack on this country. The fact is that the police were too gentle with the terrorists.

I

They were stormintg the capital building. The police were too gentle with the protestors.
Protestors are to be shot now-----well atleast the ones that support Trump right?

She is a Democracy Activist

She is a seditionist and terrorist.

I don't think she was a seditionist and a terrorist any more than I think a gardener or nanny coming across the Rio Grande is invading our country.

She was definitely mis-guided and shouldn't have done what she was doing. But she didn't deserve to die for it.

As I said, it's a fucking tragedy.

She is your neighbor....and that her light was extinguished dims our nation.

Forum List

Back