Ashli Babbit

Its a god damned tragedy. If there is a go fund me to pay for her funeral expenses, I hope someone lets us know. I will contribute to it.

From the political angle; you're right. Blobbers are all for "law and order" until they break the law, shoot up a wal mart here and there, run over a woman in their car and claim she died from a heart attack, mail bombs to people and justify it by saying they didn't go off....plot to kidnap a governor...think executive orders are illegal until they have a leader who does little more than issue executive orders.

I know they will never...and I mean EVER...concede the point publicly but behind the scenes, some of the rare, cogent, sober, and sensible blobbers do realize just how completely fucked in the head they have become.
Insurrectionists who attack the United States do so at their peril.

If this officer is determined to be remiss in his use of lethal force amidst the assault on the Capitol Building, he should be prosecuted.

They were breaking in and the cops did not know the were not armed. Quit being so stu.
she was a domestic terrorist..no hero

Nope, she wasn't. She was unarmed. This is your marxist treasonous party in action for all to see. Useful idiots will be engulfed.
How do you know she was unarmed, and the guy who shot her certainly did not know.
She and everyone around her were unarmed.............as per the video. No weapons in sight. So why target an unarmed white woman and not show the capital police officer who shot her...............

We have actually seen blatantly unarmed women shot before.........

They were breaking in threatening those in the room and the cops did not know they were unarmed. Quit being so stupid.

Charge this cop with murder and then publicly hang him.

For doing his job? If someone is breaking into your house to harm you, would you not shoot them?

Its more her house than it is govt employees.

??????????

Federal property is ours

Bullshit. Not to destroy and attack people. Are you really that stupid?

Federal property is ours.

That's how you think that works, huh?

Officer give me your gun. Its mine.

Jesus titty fuckin clittoris

This was the name of the woman shot dead at the Capital as she entered unarmed.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

She was a resident of the San Diego area and a veteran. Babbit was an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump, according to her social media feeds.

I thought people should at least know who it was and what she was about. After all, when police gun down unarmed blacks on the streets the media repeats those names nonstop, but when this happens, all the media says is that there was a bloody revolt by right wingers trying to overthrow the government............unarmed.

Well, I reckon they have their martyre now.

View attachment 438706

She was committing an act of sedition against the United States of America.

The intended purpose of the attack on the Capitol and on Congress was to stop the counting of electoral votes and to undermine democracy.

She deserved what she got.

I hope the other treasonous bastards that attacked the capitol building and Congress are arrested and put in prison for the rest of their lives!!!!

Clowj
She got exactly what was deserved. She was complicit in sedition, trespassing, and treason. Identify the remaining ones and bring out the firing squad. She is the epitome of the brainwashed, non-thinking, "walking-dead" cult.

Trumplicans are so far from the Law & Order party it's comical.

I just heard, "She deserved to die because how DARE she support Trump! We should execute anyone who doesn't parrot the leftist lines I do!!!"

Leftists are so far from humans, let alone qualified to gas about "moral outrage", it's repulsive.

Unless you can point me to ONE post you ever made about the "sedition, trespassing, and treason" exhibited by rioting, looting thugs all last year, you need to come tell me about your concern for "Law & Order" to my face, so I can spit on you properly.
Like I said - you commit crimes against this country (which she did), you pay the price for it. I guess she felt believing Trump and his conspiracy theories was worth dying for. Do you?

Funny how you deflect to rationalize your flawed stance. This is about yesterday, why are you bringing up events that have no relevance to yesterday? It's because you have NO defense to the seditionist, treasonous, and criminal behavior that was 'exhibited' yesterday.

You would drop to your knees in my presence - I know it, you know it. Continue hiding behind your 'device' like a cowering little bitch and you won't face the same demise as the criminal we are discussing.

Who in the fck do you think you are, lowly left loon

As for bringing up past events? It's you who is uncomfortable you sniveling little twat

Nope, she wasn't. She was unarmed. This is your marxist treasonous party in action for all to see. Useful idiots will be engulfed.
How do you know she was unarmed, and the guy who shot her certainly did not know.
She and everyone around her were unarmed.............as per the video. No weapons in sight. So why target an unarmed white woman and not show the capital police officer who shot her...............

I

They were stormintg the capital building. The police were too gentle with the protestors.
Protestors are to be shot now-----well atleast the ones that support Trump right?
Did you guys not support that teenager who crossed state lines and killed someone?

Its a god damned tragedy. If there is a go fund me to pay for her funeral expenses, I hope someone lets us know. I will contribute to it.

From the political angle; you're right. Blobbers are all for "law and order" until they break the law, shoot up a wal mart here and there, run over a woman in their car and claim she died from a heart attack, mail bombs to people and justify it by saying they didn't go off....plot to kidnap a governor...think executive orders are illegal until they have a leader who does little more than issue executive orders.

I know they will never...and I mean EVER...concede the point publicly but behind the scenes, some of the rare, cogent, sober, and sensible blobbers do realize just how completely fucked in the head they have become.

If this officer is determined to be remiss in his use of lethal force amidst the assault on the Capitol Building, he should be prosecuted.

I think it was justified to shoot myself. I said so yesterday:

But I love that the police were so merciful. I don't think the cop should be punished and I think there could still be blood running down the steps of the Capitol building if they hadn't been. There should have been massive mitigation efforts deployed early and often..tear gas, concussion grenades, barbed wire, etc.... But it was good to see that they held their fire and that the deaths were kept to a minimum.

Inauguaration may get pretty ugly though.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

She was a resident of the San Diego area and a veteran. Babbit was an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump, according to her social media feeds.

I thought people should at least know who it was and what she was about. After all, when police gun down unarmed blacks on the streets the media repeats those names nonstop, but when this happens, all the media says is that there was a bloody revolt by right wingers trying to overthrow the government............unarmed.

View attachment 438706

She was committing an act of sedition against the United States of America.

The intended purpose of the attack on the Capitol and on Congress was to stop the counting of electoral votes and to undermine democracy.

She deserved what she got.

I hope the other treasonous bastards that attacked the capitol building and Congress are arrested and put in prison for the rest of their lives!!!!

Clowj
She got exactly what was deserved. She was complicit in sedition, trespassing, and treason. Identify the remaining ones and bring out the firing squad. She is the epitome of the brainwashed, non-thinking, "walking-dead" cult.

I just heard, "She deserved to die because how DARE she support Trump! We should execute anyone who doesn't parrot the leftist lines I do!!!"

Leftists are so far from humans, let alone qualified to gas about "moral outrage", it's repulsive.

Unless you can point me to ONE post you ever made about the "sedition, trespassing, and treason" exhibited by rioting, looting thugs all last year, you need to come tell me about your concern for "Law & Order" to my face, so I can spit on you properly.
Like I said - you commit crimes against this country (which she did), you pay the price for it. I guess she felt believing Trump and his conspiracy theories was worth dying for. Do you?

Funny how you deflect to rationalize your flawed stance. This is about yesterday, why are you bringing up events that have no relevance to yesterday? It's because you have NO defense to the seditionist, treasonous, and criminal behavior that was 'exhibited' yesterday.

You would drop to your knees in my presence - I know it, you know it. Continue hiding behind your 'device' like a cowering little bitch and you won't face the same demise as the criminal we are discussing.

Who in the fck do you think you are, lowly left loon

As for bringing up past events? It's you who is uncomfortable you sniveling little twat
I am who I am - deal with it or hit the ignore button. Who are you to question that shithead?

I am not uncomfortable - it is you who's the hypocritical asshole. That's one pathetic existence you reside in.

I think it was justified to shoot myself. I said so yesterday:

But I love that the police were so merciful. I don't think the cop should be punished and I think there could still be blood running down the steps of the Capitol building if they hadn't been. There should have been massive mitigation efforts deployed early and often..tear gas, concussion grenades, barbed wire, etc.... But it was good to see that they held their fire and that the deaths were kept to a minimum.

Inauguaration may get pretty ugly though.
They're keeping crowds very far away from inauguration, so it should be alright. Plus there's better adults in charge, and they'll be prepared.

I

They were stormintg the capital building. The police were too gentle with the protestors.
Protestors are to be shot now-----well atleast the ones that support Trump right?
Did you guys not support that teenager who crossed state lines and killed someone?
Yeah, i supported it. I also support this one too.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

Oh please....don't even start. I bet you have no fucking problem when it's an unarmed black person.
And she was part of a pack engaging in fighting with the police, she was voluntarily involving herself in an insurrection.
She was actively trespassing and vandalizing. I wish the cops had shot more of them.
So please....just GFY.

The White Supremacist terrorist was a threat to the police and they had a right to STAND THEIR GROUND.
You wing-nuts support STAND YOUR GROUND against blacks don't you?
Do you have proof that she is a white sumpremacist? That is a bold claim. You couldnt possibly be dumb enough to say that without proof, could you?

1610057326624.jpeg

210107-ashli-babbitt-video.jpg

Protesting voter fraud is Sedition where the government can just shoot you without a trial? REALLY? this is how your brain works?

No, honey, expressing opinions he doesn't agree with is sedition, in the compost pile that passes for his brain.

Charge this cop with murder and then publicly hang him.

Pretty obvious she is climbing through a window. I presume she received a warning. That officer was tasked with defending the people behind him, that is his job. She was attacking, she was the one climbing through the window. The officer saw the crowd behind and couldn't be overrun..

I think the officers having no option for non lethal force is the mistake here. But they are not the attackers...

As for the ones that say it is 'our' building... Bullshit and if you think you can have access to all federal buildings, you don't mind if a few thousand BLM supporters climb over the fence and have a run at the white house.

Seriously for the attack that happened, the police showed a huge amount of restraint...

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

She was a invader and committing a act of sedition against the government of the US. She would be alive if she hadn't stormed the capital. A act not done since the British invaded Washington in the War of 1812.

Really? I don't seem to recall you saying that about the screeching abortion-loving harpies at the Kavanaugh hearing. I also don't seem to recall you evidencing any of this "outrage" over "sedition" when a crowd of your fellow dirtbags carved out their own country in Seattle. I'm afraid listening to evil slime like you telling us, "She'd be alive if she just hadn't opposed us" isn't impressing anyone.

The White Supremacist terrorist was a threat to the police and they had a right to STAND THEIR GROUND.
You wing-nuts support STAND YOUR GROUND against blacks don't you?

But these are white people....

They think that they can have access to all government buildings but if a black guy looks funny at the White House he should be executed..

I

"They were disagreeing with me in public!!! They should have been crucified!!!!"

Tell me, how long does it take you to style your hair to cover the horns every morning?

I see no outrage from them about the attempts to prevent TRUMP! from taking office in '16. They certainly didn't think that elected officials trying to impeach him before he did anything at all was sedition. My, how attitudes change.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706
She ws a QAnon nitwit who was trying to smash her way through a door behind which LEOs were barricaded. She got what she asked for.

No sympathy here.

It is illegal to use deadly force except in the defense against a deadly threat.
Trying to justify her murder is criminal.
Who she was is not relevant.
The law is clear.
It was murder to shoot her.

She was a member of a violent mob rushing a door...

Sorry, very easy to say there was a deadly threat...

Forum List

Back