Ashli Babbit

She got exactly what was deserved. She was complicit in sedition, trespassing, and treason. Identify the remaining ones and bring out the firing squad. She is the epitome of the brainwashed, non-thinking, "walking-dead" cult.

Trumplicans are so far from the Law & Order party it's comical.

I just heard, "She deserved to die because how DARE she support Trump! We should execute anyone who doesn't parrot the leftist lines I do!!!"

Leftists are so far from humans, let alone qualified to gas about "moral outrage", it's repulsive.

Unless you can point me to ONE post you ever made about the "sedition, trespassing, and treason" exhibited by rioting, looting thugs all last year, you need to come tell me about your concern for "Law & Order" to my face, so I can spit on you properly.

You are the ones who are repulsive. This woman was shot because she was storming the capital building. That is a attack on this country. The fact is that the police were too gentle with the terrorists.

Oh, I'm SO worried about being "repulsive" someone who's basically vomitous bile on two legs.

This woman was shot doing far less than you've spent the last year defending, so do NOT have the unutterable gall to lie to me about your deep concerns for "law and order". The only interest you've ever had in laws is to use them to abuse other people.

The fact is, you're a hypocritical piece of shit who doesn't give a rat's fat, furry ass whether or not she broke the law. All you care about is that she disagreed with you politically, and you consider that a death sentence.

Save your sad pretense of "I think this is what being a decent person would look like" for someone who doesn't know you.

Its a god damned tragedy. If there is a go fund me to pay for her funeral expenses, I hope someone lets us know. I will contribute to it.

From the political angle; you're right. Blobbers are all for "law and order" until they break the law, shoot up a wal mart here and there, run over a woman in their car and claim she died from a heart attack, mail bombs to people and justify it by saying they didn't go off....plot to kidnap a governor...think executive orders are illegal until they have a leader who does little more than issue executive orders.

I know they will never...and I mean EVER...concede the point publicly but behind the scenes, some of the rare, cogent, sober, and sensible blobbers do realize just how completely fucked in the head they have become.
Insurrectionists who attack the United States do so at their peril.

If this officer is determined to be remiss in his use of lethal force amidst the assault on the Capitol Building, he should be prosecuted.

So, this young woman is an insurrectionist, while the AntiFa people attacking Portland ICE were just protestors....Hmmm

Interesting logic you have there, completely dishonest, but interesting.

Charge this cop with murder and then publicly hang him.

Pretty obvious she is climbing through a window. I presume she received a warning. That officer was tasked with defending the people behind him, that is his job. She was attacking, she was the one climbing through the window. The officer saw the crowd behind and couldn't be overrun..

I think the officers having no option for non lethal force is the mistake here. But they are not the attackers...

As for the ones that say it is 'our' building... Bullshit and if you think you can have access to all federal buildings, you don't mind if a few thousand BLM supporters climb over the fence and have a run at the white house.

Seriously for the attack that happened, the police showed a huge amount of restraint...

Pretty obvious you're a filthy hypocrite.

She was murdered for standing up.

She was killed because she was committing and act of treason.

Publicly hang the cop that murdered her.

This was the name of the woman shot dead at the Capital as she entered unarmed.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

She was a resident of the San Diego area and a veteran. Babbit was an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump, according to her social media feeds.

I thought people should at least know who it was and what she was about. After all, when police gun down unarmed blacks on the streets the media repeats those names nonstop, but when this happens, all the media says is that there was a bloody revolt by right wingers trying to overthrow the government............unarmed.

Well, I reckon they have their martyre now.

View attachment 438706

She was committing an act of sedition against the United States of America.

The intended purpose of the attack on the Capitol and on Congress was to stop the counting of electoral votes and to undermine democracy.

She deserved what she got.

I hope the other treasonous bastards that attacked the capitol building and Congress are arrested and put in prison for the rest of their lives!!!!

Trespassing is a misdemeanor. Not happening you fascist PITA!

Trespassing?

You are truly an idiot!

This was an attack against Congress intending to stop Congress from Certifying Biden and undermine Democracy.

It was sedition.

The time for your BULLSHIT is over...people like you are now traitors to the United States!

Wrong.
It was a temporary act of political expression.
Which is protected by the 1st amendment.

Nah, it was more like an act of political vandalism timed to disrupt the vote count that solidified Bidens' victory in the 2020 Presidential election. It went horribly wrong for her and her family and for the officer who shot her as well.

She lost her 1st amendment rights when she joined the mob illegally entering the building.

The one(s) who timed this should face charges.

she was a domestic terrorist..no hero

Nope, she wasn't. She was unarmed. This is your marxist treasonous party in action for all to see. Useful idiots will be engulfed.
The White Supremacist terrorist was a threat to the police and they had a right to STAND THEIR GROUND.
You wing-nuts support STAND YOUR GROUND against blacks don't you?

But these are white people....

They think that they can have access to all government buildings but if a black guy looks funny at the White House he should be executed..

See above, re: filthy hypocrite. "Look funny at the White House". Yeah, that's all the thugs you've spent the last year defending were doing. Sure it is. And now, miraculously, you've discovered the wonders of carefully observing the law and having the police use force if you don't . . . just as soon as they shoot someone who disagrees with you.

That you are still able to run around, pretending to be a person, is evidence there's no such thing as cosmic justice.

Seriously for the attack that happened, the police showed a huge amount of restraint...
Far more than they did during BLM protests and far more than they would have had the attackers been black

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

She was a resident of the San Diego area and a veteran. Babbit was an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump, according to her social media feeds.

I thought people should at least know who it was and what she was about. After all, when police gun down unarmed blacks on the streets the media repeats those names nonstop, but when this happens, all the media says is that there was a bloody revolt by right wingers trying to overthrow the government............unarmed.

View attachment 438706

Was she gunned down in the street?

So, this young woman is an insurrectionist...
Yes, she was clearly complicit in an attack upon the U.S. government incited by a disgruntled office seeker who has attacked the American democratic process.

I have no need for diversion.

I support a though investigation regarding police lack of preparedness, and all actions that ensued.

Pretty obvious she is climbing through a window. I presume she received a warning. That officer was tasked with defending the people behind him, that is his job. She was attacking, she was the one climbing through the window. The officer saw the crowd behind and couldn't be overrun..

I think the officers having no option for non lethal force is the mistake here. But they are not the attackers...

As for the ones that say it is 'our' building... Bullshit and if you think you can have access to all federal buildings, you don't mind if a few thousand BLM supporters climb over the fence and have a run at the white house.

I read that according to a witness she was warned to get down several times...and the witness I think also videoed it and you can hear it.

So, this young woman is an insurrectionist...
Yes, she was clearly complicit in an attack upon the U.S. government incited by a disgruntled office seeker who has attacked the American democratic process.

I have no need for diversion.

I support a though investigation regarding police lack of preparedness, and all actions that ensued.

Diversion? I'm asking a simple question...The answer must be inconvenient for you....

It is interesting that 4 other people died, but not a word about them

Strange is it not?

But then, we are talking about the censored press
They likely never made it inside and were not a part of those who were breaking laws. Many of the protesters were peaceful. They also were not shot. They had medical issues. We do not tend to link innocents to such things. When you are an innocent they will not drag your name through the mud.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706
She is a martyr for the cause of liberty now. True American hero like Nathan Hale.

I read that according to a witness she was warned to get down several times...and the witness I think also videoed it and you can hear it.
She is being cast and exploited as a martyr by Trump's neo-nazis, white supremacists, and other anti-American insurrectionists.

Her death should be investigated as well as all other aspects of law enforcement's defense of the Capitol under attack by a mob.

She is a martyr for the cause of liberty now. True American hero like Nathan Hale.
That is precisely how Trump's neo-nazis at Daily Stormer are trying to exploit her.

She was a part of a mob attacking the American seat of government, and the police action in defending it must be assessed, of course.

She is a Democracy Activist

She is a seditionist and terrorist.

You are maggot-ridden filth. By all means, keep spewing your "moral judgements" to people who wouldn't waste good urine pissing on you.

She was part of a violent mob that forceable broke into our nation's capital, vandalized it, and ransacked it. She was in the process of committing an illegal act and she did not listen to orders to get down. She is no better (or worse) than the people YOU vilified for rioting over racial justice. What EXACTLY do you expect security to do, when our own government is under attack by a violent mob who refuse to concede that their candidate LOST? The police were actually incredibly restrained (and frankly undermanned) for the gravity of the situation. It could have been a lot bloodier. Did you hear about the pipe bombs your "Democracy Advocates" planted at the DNC and RNC offices? Or the cooler full of gasoline bombs they confiscated? How about the illegal weapons found? And the fact that some of these nut jobs ransacking the Capital were illegally armed? How about the policeman who was pulled into the crowd and savagely assaulted and tased multiple times? Most normal people would call these people terrorists. Not Democracy Advocates. Both their "democracy" and their "advocacy" stopped the moment they broke through the barriers and forced their way into the capital to STOP one of the most important cornerstones of our democracy. I would be curious to know what makes you think they are any different than the rioters looting and trashing stores a year ago, because they were pissed at government?

She got exactly what was deserved. She was complicit in sedition, trespassing, and treason. Identify the remaining ones and bring out the firing squad. She is the epitome of the brainwashed, non-thinking, "walking-dead" cult.

Trumplicans are so far from the Law & Order party it's comical.

I just heard, "She deserved to die because how DARE she support Trump! We should execute anyone who doesn't parrot the leftist lines I do!!!"

Leftists are so far from humans, let alone qualified to gas about "moral outrage", it's repulsive.

Unless you can point me to ONE post you ever made about the "sedition, trespassing, and treason" exhibited by rioting, looting thugs all last year, you need to come tell me about your concern for "Law & Order" to my face, so I can spit on you properly.
Like I said - you commit crimes against this country (which she did), you pay the price for it. I guess she felt believing Trump and his conspiracy theories was worth dying for. Do you?

Funny how you deflect to rationalize your flawed stance. This is about yesterday, why are you bringing up events that have no relevance to yesterday? It's because you have NO defense to the seditionist, treasonous, and criminal behavior that was 'exhibited' yesterday.

You would drop to your knees in my presence - I know it, you know it. Continue hiding behind your 'device' like a cowering little bitch and you won't face the same demise as the criminal we are discussing.
Protesting voter fraud is Sedition where the government can just shoot you without a trial? REALLY? this is how your brain works?

Hahha, um yeah when you break into the Capitol building and force your way to where Congress is in Joint Session. I think they can. I app;aud the Cap. Police I don't know that I would have been so restrained.

Backoff.jpg

She is being cast and exploited as a martyr by Trump's neo-nazis, white supremacists, and other anti-American insurrectionists.

Her death should be investigated as well as all other aspects of law enforcement's defense of the Capitol under attack by a mob.

Totally agree. Any death, in a riot situation should be investigated.

View attachment 438703

Who was she?

View attachment 438706

She was committing an act of sedition against the United States of America.

The intended purpose of the attack on the Capitol and on Congress was to stop the counting of electoral votes and to undermine democracy.

She deserved what she got.

I hope the other treasonous bastards that attacked the capitol building and Congress are arrested and put in prison for the rest of their lives!!!!

Trespassing is a misdemeanor. Not happening you fascist PITA!

Trespassing?

You are truly an idiot!

This was an attack against Congress intending to stop Congress from Certifying Biden and undermine Democracy.

It was sedition.

The time for your BULLSHIT is over...people like you are now traitors to the United States!

Wrong.
It was a temporary act of political expression.
Which is protected by the 1st amendment.

Trashing the Capital is not protected free speech. Your posts are coming from another planet.

It is interesting that 4 other people died, but not a word about them

Strange is it not?

But then, we are talking about the censored press
They likely never made it inside and were not a part of those who were breaking laws. Many of the protesters were peaceful. They also were not shot. They had medical issues. We do not tend to link innocents to such things. When you are an innocent they will not drag your name through the mud.

Most of the thousands there just came just to protest, but there was a significant core who's goal was violence. I listened to some interesting interviews with some of the people there. One man came to protest the election but was very uncomfortable with the undercurrent of violence he was seeing.lk. Another was quoted as saying they were going to drag out all the senators and representatives and execute four at a time (Republican and Democrat) - and if they used his name he was going to kill the reporter too. Could have been all talk though but a mob fuels violent acts and emboldens so who knows.

Forum List

Back