Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said she had it coming.
No. Once again you never literally said the words, she had it coming.

But you certainly implied it and made the case for what happened to Ashli Babbitt with all your comments
about how she was responsible for her own murder and she knew better.
That's a sad cop out from you. Show some backbone, will you?

You really are deplorable, as well as a damn hypocrite.

How so?

Are you really too stupid to understand? You have put a target on the back of the person you named, and the many kooks on this MB will echo the same hateful comment.

Be advised, if an attack on the Capitol or other Federal or State Government Building is stormed by the crazies, those who actually believe anything Trump says, and in this case that the election was stolen from him, the defense of said buildings will be met with a much more lethal response.

Sounds about right as you cheered and rooted for blm terrorists all year long

Show me where, you lying sack of piss.

Hey, you're consistent. You want the opposition to be killed

Traitors get shot. Or hung. I'm not crying about it.

You just implicated yourself. I dont need to show you what you are. You did it yourself.

I did not whitewash anything. It is a fact. If you are cleared of charges, you are free to go.
No, you personally did not whitewash this travesty of justice. The DOJ and other politicians did that
silently and with no notice, which is always a significant sign it is recognized they are covering for a cold
blooded premeditated murder!

This will not stand and you can blather all you want about all the people that entered the Capitol building
and wandered around taking selfies and looking at the views.
Nothing you say about "she knew better and she had it coming" can rationalize what happened to
Ashli Babbitt.
Michael Leroy Byrd committed a cold blooded premeditated murder and it was all so unnecessary
under the circumstances. If you try to excuse it and rationalize it then you are morally, if not legally,
culpable in this disgraceful act of barbarism.

Don't forget who the president is while all this whitewashing is going on. Joe Biden...at the center of
a shit storm once again.
I never said she had it coming. It is a sad thing, indeed. I said, she made mistakes and unfortunately paid the ultimate price. I have been lucky. Only pointed a loaded weapon at somebody once in my life. Lucky for both of us, they complied, dropped their threats of attack and left the area as instructed.

Yes, the "reasonable man" would have tried to avoid shooting more than this cop did.
Less than 30' away, he not only could have fired a warning shot, but he could have shot low, at an extremity.
A neck shot at that range is very premeditated murder.

Quickly and silently the Biden crew of slimy depraved criminals cleared Michael Leroy Byrd of all
wrong doing when he hid out of sight and shot Ashli Babbit in a calculated act of premeditated murder.

And look at all the shitbags who will defend this cowardly killing. It's enough to make one vomit.

I have nothing but contempt for the gutter snipes that stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6th. Whether it was one dead or 100 that should have been mowed down, makes little difference to me.

Sounds about right as you cheered and rooted for blm terrorists all year long. Hey, you're consistent. You want the opposition to be killed.
Did that poster cheer and root for the "blm terrorists all year long"? Show us evidence of that. OR are you lying?

He implicated himself. I don't need to show any evidence.

that the officer clearly identified himself and ordered rioters not to pass a barricade at the doors of the Speaker’s Lobby before firing. Other officers had also ordered Babbitt to stop and she broke multiple laws in attempting to enter the Speaker’s Lobby,

Hopefully that will all come out at Bryd's trial for murder.
The Washington Post, which you were too lazy or dumb to identify in a quote, are not the fact matter of record.

Stunning!

We've been asking this question for a awhile now.

The Biden admin has already decided not to press charges against the Capital policeman who killed her.
Is this the guy you plan on protesting in front of his house?

You going to overlook the democrats inconsistent positions on Manslaughter situations?

Ashli Babbit A woman with NO weapons and ZERO history of criminal history.

Duante Wright A man who resist arrest, resist handcuffing, pushes away the police jumps into the car to drive away, gets shot.

You going to over look the obvious liberal bullshit narrative?

No. You whitewash murder and try to sweep this matter under the rug.
I did not whitewash anything. It is a fact. If you are cleared of charges, you are free to go.

Not for murder.
So...if you are cleared of charges of murder you are NOT free to go? Really?

Nobody was cleared of charges.
A prosecutor deciding to not charge does not mean they are not subject to citizen's arrest.
It should have gone to a grand jury.
The prosecutor is obvious compromised.
Kind of doubt that "citizens arrest" thing will work Gomer. Probably need a legal leg to stand on otherwise he might think it a kidnapping attempt or attack on his family and defend himself. He seems like the type that would defend a final defensive position to me, but you can take your chances. Ashly did.

And she deserves to be killed because she doesn't share your far left conspiracy nut job theories?

She deserved to be killed because she ignored orders to pull back and led an attack on the House Chamber while Congressmen were sheltering for safety.

Dood --- now you're getting down right silly.
Explain

That is why she was killed. She was a risk to members of Congress on the other side of that door.
The officer was investigated and absolved from guilt.

YOU Chose to identify him in spite of knowing his name was being protected

Stop making this about me.

I 'report', you decide.

You are accountable for your actions

You knew his name was not being released to protect him and his family from retaliation.
YOU chose to post it anyway.

Have you no decency?

stop

you know better.

Don't make this about me.

You really are deplorable, as well as a damn hypocrite.

How so?

Are you really too stupid to understand? You have put a target on the back of the person you named, and the many kooks on this MB will echo the same hateful comment.

Be advised, if an attack on the Capitol or other Federal or State Government Building is stormed by the crazies, those who actually believe anything Trump says, and in this case that the election was stolen from him, the defense of said buildings will be met with a much more lethal response.

Sounds about right as you cheered and rooted for blm terrorists all year long

Show me where, you lying sack of piss.

Hey, you're consistent. You want the opposition to be killed

Traitors get shot. Or hung. I'm not crying about it.

You just implicated yourself. I dont need to show you what you are. You did it yourself.

You implicate yourself as a worthless gutter snipe. I don't support BLM, Antifa, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers or any other radicalized ideology. You are a fucking boob that should be mocked endlessly.

And she deserves to be killed because she doesn't share your far left conspiracy nut job theories?

She deserved to be killed because she ignored orders to pull back and led an attack on the House Chamber while Congressmen were sheltering for safety.

Dood --- now you're getting down right silly.
Explain

That is why she was killed. She was a risk to members of Congress on the other side of that door.
The officer was investigated and absolved from guilt.

YOU Chose to identify him in spite of knowing his name was being protected

Stop making this about me.

I 'report', you decide.

You are accountable for your actions

You knew his name was not being released to protect him and his family from retaliation.
YOU chose to post it anyway.

Have you no decency?

stop

you know better.

Don't make this about me.

Your thread
Your irresponsibility

Demonstrates your lack of character

Quickly and silently the Biden crew of slimy depraved criminals cleared Michael Leroy Byrd of all
wrong doing when he hid out of sight and shot Ashli Babbit in a calculated act of premeditated murder.

And look at all the shitbags who will defend this cowardly killing. It's enough to make one vomit.

I have nothing but contempt for the gutter snipes that stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6th. Whether it was one dead or 100 that should have been mowed down, makes little difference to me.

Sounds about right as you cheered and rooted for blm terrorists all year long. Hey, you're consistent. You want the opposition to be killed.
Did that poster cheer and root for the "blm terrorists all year long"? Show us evidence of that. OR are you lying?

He implicated himself. I don't need to show any evidence.
So...you WERE lying. Color me surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back