Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wowza - tweet is unavailable?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13
The Identify of Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—

Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Saved Congress Members from a trained assassin
An unarmed protester.
Bummer....shouldn't have been at the vanguard of a rapid mob then.

What the hell is a rapid mob?

You’re a rabid lunatic.

No. You whitewash murder and try to sweep this matter under the rug.
I did not whitewash anything. It is a fact. If you are cleared of charges, you are free to go.

Not for murder.
So...if you are cleared of charges of murder you are NOT free to go? Really?

Unless you are acquitted by a jury of your peers you can be charged for murder.
REALLY!!!
:heehee: He's been cleared. I know that is upsetting, but he's been cleared.
Maybe they should protest?

He could easily have over powered and handcuffed Ashli if she went through the window.
Wonderful point. Ashli Babbitt has to squeeze through this broken winder in order to get inside of the
Capitol building itself before going on this murderous rampage of killing politicians hiding in their offices
pissing themselves in fear that these liars all envision.

And of course she would have to do that completely unarmed too. Do you suppose one or two of these
tough policemen could have subdued Babbitt when she tried to squeeze somehow through this broken window?

Yes. Of course they could have. And all without firing a single deadly shot. But where's the fun in that?
She's white. There is an open season on white and asian women.

I did not whitewash anything. It is a fact. If you are cleared of charges, you are free to go.

Not for murder.

REALLY!!!

It doesn't upset me that he was 'cleared'.

He wasn't 'cleared' by a jury - so, yes he CAN be charged with murder.

He could easily have over powered and handcuffed Ashli if she went through the window.
Wonderful point. Ashli Babbitt has to squeeze through this broken winder in order to get inside of the
Capitol building itself before going on this murderous rampage of killing politicians hiding in their offices
pissing themselves in fear that these liars all envision.

And of course she would have to do that completely unarmed too. Do you suppose one or two of these
tough policemen could have subdued Babbitt when she tried to squeeze somehow through this broken window?

Yes. Of course they could have. And all without firing a single deadly shot. But where's the fun in that?
She's white. There is an open season on white and asian women.
Dang...why are leftists always going on about race.

Not for murder.

REALLY!!!

It doesn't upset me that he was 'cleared'.

He wasn't 'cleared' by a jury - so, yes he CAN be charged with murder.
:heehee: Ok :heehee: As can any of us, right?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

So how was the trained assassin going to kill them all unarmed?
With her hands-duh..The same reasoning that cops shoot other people and you support it.
A woman broke into the Capital to kill them all with her bare hands?

M'kay

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

With her hands-duh..The same reasoning that cops shoot other people and you support it.

M'kay
Then what was her intent in breaching Congressional chambers?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

M'kay
It's cool how you want to pretend that she wasn't part of a mob that had already broken windows and doors and injured Capitol Police officers.

Not for murder.
The review board is your problem at this point. Until you can get that looked into, you have no need of anything else.

What review board?
There was a shooting review done. There always is, in an officer involved shooting. They said it was justified and will not seek charges. Puts the ball in your court, as he is cleared until further action by somebody else.

Stunning!

We've been asking this question for a awhile now.

The Biden admin has already decided not to press charges against the Capital policeman who killed her.
Is this the guy you plan on protesting in front of his house?
You are scum. Standing right behind her were troopers with AR-15s. They didn't feel threatened by her, because she wasn't a threat. This guy never announced himself and just start firing. This is much more of a different case then any of the recent police shootings!

You are scum. Standing right behind her were troopers with AR-15s. They didn't feel threatened by her, because she wasn't a threat. This guy never announced himself and just start firing. This is much more of a different case then any of the recent police shootings!
It behooves the ignorant liars to pretend otherwise though.
If they had facts in their corner they would use them. They have none!

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

Murderer. Thats who he is.

He should have emptied his clip into that crowd and reloaded with an admonition that if they didn't retreat and leave the Capitol he would continue firing into the Trump traitors.

Really ?

Is that what you would have done ?

It's hard to say for sure. The Capitol police were vastly outnumbered. Consequently, most of them believed that they did not have the ability or the numbers to engage in the use of overwhelming force to turn the Trump traitors away. That means that their fear levels must have been off the charts much like the men felt at the Alamo.

I can give you an example from my own life. It happened when I was in the Army at my first permanent station after basic training and AIT. One night in town, I was confronted by four civilian men behind a bar near some railroad tracks. It was fairly dark, and there were no witnesses around. One man hit me across the face with a beer bottle. If I would have gone after him, the four of them could have beaten me unmercifully, maybe even killed me. I turned around and walked (not ran) away, and they let me go. But I can tell you that I had my ears on high alert just in case I heard footsteps on the rocks which would have meant that they were pursuing me. If I had, I would have started running.

But you just said they should have emptied a clip into the crowd.

If you thought the crowd was pissed before and you dropped 3 or 4 of them while being outnumbered....????

Not for murder.
The review board is your problem at this point. Until you can get that looked into, you have no need of anything else.

What review board?
There was a shooting review done. There always is, in an officer involved shooting. They said it was justified and will not seek charges. Puts the ball in your court, as he is cleared until further action by somebody else.

Fine.

Do you have a link to this report?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

Murderer. Thats who he is.

He should have emptied his clip into that crowd and reloaded with an admonition that if they didn't retreat and leave the Capitol he would continue firing into the Trump traitors.

Really ?

Is that what you would have done ?

It's hard to say for sure. The Capitol police were vastly outnumbered. Consequently, most of them believed that they did not have the ability or the numbers to engage in the use of overwhelming force to turn the Trump traitors away. That means that their fear levels must have been off the charts much like the men felt at the Alamo.

I can give you an example from my own life. It happened when I was in the Army at my first permanent station after basic training and AIT. One night in town, I was confronted by four civilian men behind a bar near some railroad tracks. It was fairly dark, and there were no witnesses around. One man hit me across the face with a beer bottle. If I would have gone after him, the four of them could have beaten me unmercifully, maybe even killed me. I turned around and walked (not ran) away, and they let me go. But I can tell you that I had my ears on high alert just in case I heard footsteps on the rocks which would have meant that they were pursuing me. If I had, I would have started running.

But you just said they should have emptied a clip into the crowd.

If you thought the crowd was pissed before and you dropped 3 or 4 of them while being outnumbered....????
So...the mob WAS dangerous based on their numbers. Thank you for admitting that it wasn't just a few innocent people not to be worried about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back