Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cool how you want to pretend that she wasn't part of a mob that had already broken windows and doors and injured Capitol Police officers.

What injured Capitol Police officers?

*there were none - it'll be fun to watch the spin on this*

Dang all those scrapes, bruises and eye-irritating mace!

No wonder we didn't hear about all of those injured officers.

Kill a member of Congress?

Got a link to back that up?

I have as much proof that Ashli was trying to kill a member of Congress as Ashli had that the Election was stolen.

Where did Ashli claim the election was stolen??

In numerous Facebook and Twitter posts
She was a far right conspiracy nut job

No, even though I do not believe the election was stolen, it has been done in the past, and it is not a nut job to suspect that it was stolen, since the result was so different from the pre-election projections.
Yes, the election was stolen. The amount of evidence is staggering.
Present it here: __________________________________
It's all over the internet ya stupid, lazy bitch. Look for yourself.
So you've got nothing....you were lying. And are trying to gas light when caught in your lying. What a surprise. (not really)

It's cool how you want to pretend that she wasn't part of a mob that had already broken windows and doors and injured Capitol Police officers.

What injured Capitol Police officers?

*there were none - it'll be fun to watch the spin on this*

Dang all those scrapes, bruises and eye-irritating mace!

No wonder we didn't hear about all of those injured officers.
Your lack of sympathy for the injured police is noted.

wowza - tweet is unavailable?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13
The Identify of Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—

Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Saved Congress Members from a trained assassin
What kind of shit is that? Are you serious? First you justify massive fraud and now murder. You are a very poor excuse for a human being.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

They want to make him the criminal. Does his race have anything to do with it?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

What kind of shit is that? Are you serious? First you justify massive fraud and now murder. You are a very poor excuse for a human being.
Your disappointment is palatable.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

Does it?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

Your post is a waste of time.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

Murderer. Thats who he is.

You are a bunch of terrorists.
Leroy... hmm? Let's hope it has to constantly look over its shoulder and eventually catches a round in the throat. The balance in the universe needs to be restored.
Cop hater, huh.

Quickly and silently the Biden crew of slimy depraved criminals cleared Michael Leroy Byrd of all
wrong doing when he hid out of sight and shot Ashli Babbit in a calculated act of premeditated murder.

And look at all the shitbags who will defend this cowardly killing. It's enough to make one vomit.

I have nothing but contempt for the gutter snipes that stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6th. Whether it was one dead or 100 that should have been mowed down, makes little difference to me.

Sounds about right as you cheered and rooted for blm terrorists all year long. Hey, you're consistent. You want the opposition to be killed.
Did that poster cheer and root for the "blm terrorists all year long"? Show us evidence of that. OR are you lying?

He implicated himself. I don't need to show any evidence.
So...you WERE lying. Color me surprised.

Not at all.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

Does it?
Black cop shooting a white woman. They are making him the criminal and her a hero. It could be.

You really are deplorable, as well as a damn hypocrite.

How so?

Are you really too stupid to understand? You have put a target on the back of the person you named, and the many kooks on this MB will echo the same hateful comment.

Be advised, if an attack on the Capitol or other Federal or State Government Building is stormed by the crazies, those who actually believe anything Trump says, and in this case that the election was stolen from him, the defense of said buildings will be met with a much more lethal response.

Sounds about right as you cheered and rooted for blm terrorists all year long

Show me where, you lying sack of piss.

Hey, you're consistent. You want the opposition to be killed

Traitors get shot. Or hung. I'm not crying about it.

You just implicated yourself. I dont need to show you what you are. You did it yourself.

You implicate yourself as a worthless gutter snipe. I don't support BLM, Antifa, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers or any other radicalized ideology. You are a fucking boob that should be mocked endlessly.

Lol, nope.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

Your post is a waste of time.
Still sad about the failed insurrection, I see.

Quickly and silently the Biden crew of slimy depraved criminals cleared Michael Leroy Byrd of all
wrong doing when he hid out of sight and shot Ashli Babbit in a calculated act of premeditated murder.

And look at all the shitbags who will defend this cowardly killing. It's enough to make one vomit.

I have nothing but contempt for the gutter snipes that stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6th. Whether it was one dead or 100 that should have been mowed down, makes little difference to me.

Sounds about right as you cheered and rooted for blm terrorists all year long. Hey, you're consistent. You want the opposition to be killed.
Did that poster cheer and root for the "blm terrorists all year long"? Show us evidence of that. OR are you lying?

He implicated himself. I don't need to show any evidence.
So...you WERE lying. Color me surprised.

Not at all.
Yes...completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back