Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You really are deplorable, as well as a damn hypocrite.

How so?

Are you really too stupid to understand? You have put a target on the back of the person you named, and the many kooks on this MB will echo the same hateful comment.

Be advised, if an attack on the Capitol or other Federal or State Government Building is stormed by the crazies, those who actually believe anything Trump says, and in this case that the election was stolen from him, the defense of said buildings will be met with a much more lethal response.

Sounds about right as you cheered and rooted for blm terrorists all year long

Show me where, you lying sack of piss.

Hey, you're consistent. You want the opposition to be killed

Traitors get shot. Or hung. I'm not crying about it.

You just implicated yourself. I dont need to show you what you are. You did it yourself.

You implicate yourself as a worthless gutter snipe. I don't support BLM, Antifa, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers or any other radicalized ideology. You are a fucking boob that should be mocked endlessly.

Lol, nope.

Lol, yep.

How so?

Are you really too stupid to understand? You have put a target on the back of the person you named, and the many kooks on this MB will echo the same hateful comment.

Be advised, if an attack on the Capitol or other Federal or State Government Building is stormed by the crazies, those who actually believe anything Trump says, and in this case that the election was stolen from him, the defense of said buildings will be met with a much more lethal response.

You just implicated yourself. I dont need to show you what you are. You did it yourself.

You implicate yourself as a worthless gutter snipe. I don't support BLM, Antifa, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers or any other radicalized ideology. You are a fucking boob that should be mocked endlessly.

Lol, nope.

Lol, yep.

Whatever makes you feel good. Lol.

wowza - tweet is unavailable?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13
The Identify of Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—

Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Saved Congress Members from a trained assassin
What kind of shit is that? Are you serious? First you justify massive fraud and now murder. You are a very poor excuse for a human being.
Your disappointment is palatable.
Your post is a waste of time.
Still sad about the failed insurrection, I see.
You see nothing, you say nothing.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

They want to make him the criminal. Does his race have anything to do with it?
Does it?
Black cop shooting a white woman. They are making him the criminal and her a hero. It could be.
And Lefties always seem to make this about race.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

What kind of shit is that? Are you serious? First you justify massive fraud and now murder. You are a very poor excuse for a human being.
Your disappointment is palatable.
Your post is a waste of time.
Still sad about the failed insurrection, I see.
You see nothing, you say nothing.
That would be true if I hadn't seen anything like threats to a police officer who did his job. That's ok, I did my job too.

Doubt if a murder charge will fly. You can bet on a civil suit and probably some money changing hands. Look at OJ and everybody but the jury thought he was guilty.
Police officer lies in wait and then without warning shoots unarmed woman through the neck at close range.
Homicide by manslaughter. Malice of aforethought may be difficult to prove though the circumstances
justify it. You don't have to personally hate someone to murder them.
Sorry. She was committing a felony at the time. Good luck with it if you think a criminal charge will fly. I just doubt it. You will probably have better luck on the civil suit thing, like in the OJ case.

How so?

Lol, nope.

Lol, yep.

That's right.

cop has no authority to pick and choose who is right when there is a conflict like this.
You're incorrect. the cop has a duty to enforce the law.

Again, can we at least try to be serious?

Not really.
The duty of any cop actually is to protect individual rights.
Since laws are supposed to do that, then they usually coincide.
But in the case of conflict like this, law no longer is sufficient and you have ignore that in favor of individual rights.
And while the cop had the authority to defend members of congress, he did not have the authority to use reckless abandon in the process.
A deliberately deadly shot like this was unwarranted.
It was not necessary.
He could easily have over powered and handcuffed Ashli if she went through the window.
Capitol Police are responsible for protecting members of Congress. That's why they are separate from D.C. police. Get educated.

The law is the SAME everywhere in America, your rationalization is self defeating and stupid.
Well.thats not even close to true.

Where do you kids come up with this crap?

Notice that you didn't actually address my post which is true.

:oops-28:

How so?

Lol, nope.

Lol, yep.

That's right.

Yep, not surprised. Lost in emotional goo and no substance.

cop has no authority to pick and choose who is right when there is a conflict like this.

Not really.
But in the case of conflict like this, law no longer is sufficient and you have ignore that in favor of individual rights.
And while the cop had the authority to defend members of congress, he did not have the authority to use reckless abandon in the process.
It was not necessary.
He could easily have over powered and handcuffed Ashli if she went through the window.
Capitol Police are responsible for protecting members of Congress. That's why they are separate from D.C. police. Get educated.

The law is the SAME everywhere in America, your rationalization is self defeating and stupid.

Seriously? Every town, city, county, and state has it's own laws.

Stop with the crazy shit please.

How so?

Lol, nope.

Lol, yep.

That's right.

Yep, not surprised. Lost in emotional goo and no substance.

I'm not the one telling lies. I'd have a more enlightened conversation with a duck.

Not really.
It was not necessary.

None of them condoned murder until now.

Not really.
It was not necessary.

Murder charge exist in every town/City in America.

You can't be that stupid?

Black cop shooting a white woman. They are making him the criminal and her a hero. It could be.

Wrong!

The cop had not previously been identified.
Read the first 10 or so posts before you glom on to the deflection posts :)

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

So how was the trained assassin going to kill them all unarmed?

By blinding them with her White Privilege. Or something like that, no doubt.

Not really.
It was not necessary.

What murder?

Ey39R9gUcAAuX7o
So a black man shoots an unarmed white woman?

Is he a Louis Farrakahn supporter?

Looks like a hate crime to me.

It was. Democrats refuse to prosecute black murderers, though, much less hate crimes committed by their pet hood rats. In fact encouraging murders of whites is a key Democratic Party platform. They lose votes without it.

Not really.
It was not necessary.

What murder?

"Murder charge exist in every town/City in America.

You can't be that stupid?"

Yes you are getting desperate now, suggest you stop making a fool of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back