Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should have emptied his clip into that crowd and reloaded with an admonition that if they didn't retreat and leave the Capitol he would continue firing into the Trump traitors.
Kent State redux. I thought we settled the issue of government deadly force against political protesters long ago.
Welcome to the 21st century, granddad. It's not legal, or moral, or necessary to open fire on unarmed
American citizens exercising their right to protest and be heard.

Crawl back under your rock, you slimy slithering bug.

What happened was legal. Now we can certainly argue the rest.

And she deserves to be killed because she doesn't share your far left conspiracy nut job theories?

She deserved to be killed because she ignored orders to pull back and led an attack on the House Chamber while Congressmen were sheltering for safety.

Dood --- now you're getting down right silly.
Explain

That is why she was killed. She was a risk to members of Congress on the other side of that door.
The officer was investigated and absolved from guilt.

YOU Chose to identify him in spite of knowing his name was being protected

Stop making this about me.

I 'report', you decide.

You are accountable for your actions

You knew his name was not being released to protect him and his family from retaliation.
YOU chose to post it anyway.

Have you no decency?

If it were reversed you loons wouldn't be able to post it fast enough

It is not reversed.

Missed the "if" didn't ya, you befuddled jackass?

And she deserves to be killed because she doesn't share your far left conspiracy nut job theories?

She deserved to be killed because she ignored orders to pull back and led an attack on the House Chamber while Congressmen were sheltering for safety.

Explain

That is why she was killed. She was a risk to members of Congress on the other side of that door.

I 'report', you decide.

You knew his name was not being released to protect him and his family from retaliation.

Have you no decency?

The risk to the cop and family is less important than justice so that murders like this are not repeated.
If this murder is not punished in some way, then the entire government loses all its credibility.
In which case not only will the cop and his family be at risk, but the civil way will risk everyone.

The cop nor his family is at risk. You will note that I've asked over and over what people are planning to do here and there are no answers. No one is going to do squat but bitch about those who will.

Quickly and silently the Biden crew of slimy depraved criminals cleared Michael Leroy Byrd of all
wrong doing when he hid out of sight and shot Ashli Babbit in a calculated act of premeditated murder.

And look at all the shitbags who will defend this cowardly killing. It's enough to make one vomit.

I have nothing but contempt for the gutter snipes that stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6th. Whether it was one dead or 100 that should have been mowed down, makes little difference to me.

Explain

I 'report', you decide.

Have you no decency?

But it didn't...did it?

Everyone trying to breach that door was warned repeatedly. It is public record and on tape. As first one through the broken window, Ashli was leading the assault.
Trumpsters appear to think that this was just a group tour visiting the Capitol building.

Just another day. A few spirited tourists.

I don't know how to communicate with people like this.
Turn off CNN and NPR and you’ll be able to understand rational people.
See?

Explain

I 'report', you decide.

Have you no decency?

Every bit as much as him. He murdered a woman for no reason. He's not decent at all.

It was an officer doing what he was sworn to do
Protect Congress

Ashli was an agitator intent on storming Congress. She was ordered to withdraw or else risk firing. She chose to lead the attack into the House Chamber

Cost her life

By Michael Austin
Published December 22, 2020 at 10:10am
Share on Facebook

"Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi sounded absolutely unhinged over the weekend when she discussed her plan for getting Donald Trump out of the White House, a new report suggests.​
According to Politico, Pelosi told her leadership team as they strategized over coronavirus relief legislation that she plans to pull Trump “out of there by his hair, his little hands and his feet.”​
Obviously, Pelosi wasn’t speaking literally, but nevertheless, these reported comments made the California Democrat sound insane.​
“I’m counting down the hours ‘til he’s gone,” Pelosi reportedly said.​
“I plan to pull him out of there by his hair, his little hands and his feet.”​
Remember, this is the president of the United States of America she’s talking about.​
Just imagine, for one second, that someone had said this about Barack Obama when he was still in office.​
If a Republican had made such threats against Obama, that person would have been condemned, likely by both parties."​

She was never ordered to pull back and she did not lead anything.

Everyone trying to breach that door was warned repeatedly. It is public record and on tape.

As first one through the broken window, Ashli was leading the assault.

I watched many videos, but never heard any warning.
But why no warning shot still?
A private home owner is required to fire a warning shot.
So then why not a cop as well, considering it was not a case of defense against a lethal threat.

Explain

I 'report', you decide.

Have you no decency?

It is not reversed.
Certain kinds of people like to fantasize with "what if's"...forgetting that those "what if's" don't exist at all.

Sorry bout that,

1. Reverse discrimination.
2. A black man was the trigger man, who shot and murdered a white women.
3. This women had not to be killed, so this shooting was murder.
4. This black man (we now know what he is and who he is), has slipped out the back door of the Capital, being given a get out of justice free card.
5. Justice is being raped hard on this one.
6. And for some odd reason the liberals support it.
7. Why they support it is simple, they hate white people.
8. The black people own the democratic party, thats why they stay in it, they own it, but thats the party that has done them the most harm, and that will continue, that there is the big mystery, they own it, it destroys them, yet they stay in it, it has to do with the self hate the black race feels.
9. There reason for no voter ID is so they can cheat, its not about playing the game fairly, its only about winning with the black people, BLM, all black colleges, black history month, black award shows, MLK day, and still with all that, and more I didn't mention they hate being black and blame the white man for them being black, black lives matter, right?
10. This injustice is exactly why, America is in its death throes.
11. Death to America is assured, you are just unaware, obama made sure of it, he was after all a,...........blackman.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Stunning!

We've been asking this question for a awhile now.

The Biden admin has already decided not to press charges against the Capital policeman who killed her.
A fine officer doing his duty in a terrible situation.

He deserves a medal

He deserves a medal

Give him this one.

View attachment 480925

He can bake a cake
Take that fat fuck limbaugh's away and give it to him.
Have to clean and disinfect it first.

Not for that piece of shit murderer
What murderer? We're talking about a Capitol police officer who did his duty in a terrible situation.

And when does the duty of police ever consist of a deliberately lethal, close range, shot to the neck of an unarmed woman?
When she's part of a violent mob bent on overthrowing our democracy.

Subjective interpretation.
As far as the cop knew, she could have been the mob attempting to protect our democracy.
The cop does not get to make those evaluations.

Explain

I 'report', you decide.

Have you no decency?

Every bit as much as him. He murdered a woman for no reason. He's not decent at all.
It's not as if she was the vanguard of a rabid mod breaking into a barracaded room where members of Congress were sheltering in place. :rolleyes:

wowza - tweet is unavailable?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13
The Identify of Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—

Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Saved Congress Members from a trained assassin

Murderer. Thats who he is.

He should have emptied his clip into that crowd and reloaded with an admonition that if they didn't retreat and leave the Capitol he would continue firing into the Trump traitors.

Really ?

Is that what you would have done ?

It's hard to say for sure. The Capitol police were vastly outnumbered. Consequently, most of them believed that they did not have the ability or the numbers to engage in the use of overwhelming force to turn the Trump traitors away. That means that their fear levels must have been off the charts much like the men felt at the Alamo.

I can give you an example from my own life. It happened when I was in the Army at my first permanent station after basic training and AIT. One night in town, I was confronted by four civilian men behind a bar near some railroad tracks. It was fairly dark, and there were no witnesses around. One man hit me across the face with a beer bottle. If I would have gone after him, the four of them could have beaten me unmercifully, maybe even killed me. I turned around and walked (not ran) away, and they let me go. But I can tell you that I had my ears on high alert just in case I heard footsteps on the rocks which would have meant that they were pursuing me. If I had, I would have started running.

Quickly and silently the Biden crew of slimy depraved criminals cleared Michael Leroy Byrd of all
wrong doing when he hid out of sight and shot Ashli Babbit in a calculated act of premeditated murder.

And look at all the shitbags who will defend this cowardly killing. It's enough to make one vomit.

I have nothing but contempt for the gutter snipes that stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6th. Whether it was one dead or 100 that should have been mowed down, makes little difference to me.

Sounds about right as you cheered and rooted for blm terrorists all year long. Hey, you're consistent. You want the opposition to be killed.

She was never ordered to pull back and she did not lead anything.

Everyone trying to breach that door was warned repeatedly. It is public record and on tape.

As first one through the broken window, Ashli was leading the assault.

I watched many videos, but never heard any warning.
But why no warning shot still?
A private home owner is required to fire a warning shot.
So then why not a cop as well, considering it was not a case of defense against a lethal threat.

Why do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you continue to post things you know are not true?

It explains an attraction to Trump at least.

Explain

I 'report', you decide.

Have you no decency?

It is not reversed.

Missed the "if" didn't ya, you befuddled jackass?
Yes...an "if"....BECAUSE it never happened the way you fantasize about.

Explain

I 'report', you decide.

Have you no decency?

It's not as if she was the vanguard of a rabid mod breaking into a barracaded room where members of Congress were sheltering in place. :rolleyes:

Congress ran away like the cowards that they are. Worthless.

You really are deplorable, as well as a damn hypocrite.

How so?

Are you really too stupid to understand? You have put a target on the back of the person you named, and the many kooks on this MB will echo the same hateful comment.

Be advised, if an attack on the Capitol or other Federal or State Government Building is stormed by the crazies, those who actually believe anything Trump says, and in this case that the election was stolen from him, the defense of said buildings will be met with a much more lethal response.

This was not a case of murder, it was in defense of the Members of Congress, the VP and the Capitol Police on duty. What would you do if a mob attempt to breach your front door?

Last edited:
Stunning!

We've been asking this question for a awhile now.

The Biden admin has already decided not to press charges against the Capital policeman who killed her.

Interesting fact here, that it was a black guy who wasted this white broad.

What do we know about Byrd? Was this a hate crime? Did Byrd ever address white peeps as "honkies"? Belong to any black only organizations?

Maybe state charges can be brought against Byrd. Or international charges at The Hague for a crime against humanity, if Biden refuses to act responsibly and investigate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back