Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wowza - tweet is unavailable?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13
The Identify of Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—

Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Saved Congress Members from a trained assassin

Murderer. Thats who he is.

You are a bunch of terrorists.

Well, a RW terrorist sympathizer, anyway.

Everyone trying to breach that door was warned repeatedly. It is public record and on tape. As first one through the broken window, Ashli was leading the assault.
Trumpsters appear to think that this was just a group tour visiting the Capitol building.

Just another day. A few spirited tourists.

I don't know how to communicate with people like this.
Turn off CNN and NPR and you’ll be able to understand rational people.

And she deserves to be killed because she doesn't share your far left conspiracy nut job theories?

She deserved to be killed because she ignored orders to pull back and led an attack on the House Chamber while Congressmen were sheltering for safety.

Dood --- now you're getting down right silly.
Explain

That is why she was killed. She was a risk to members of Congress on the other side of that door.
The officer was investigated and absolved from guilt.

YOU Chose to identify him in spite of knowing his name was being protected

Stop making this about me.

I 'report', you decide.

Dumbwinger is a paid troll

Paid moron

Not at all.
The cop could have fired a warning shot, used a taser, a club, aimed at an extremity, or many other choices.
It was very close range, so a neck hit means it was aimed at the neck, for maximum lethality.
And that is not warranted in defense, since Ashli was unarmed and not all other possibilities had been exhausted.
A taser, pepper spray, rubber bullets, a bean bag round,etc.
Anyone who tries to defend the use of deadly force on an unarmed unaware woman is clearly
a liar and the moral equivalent of dog crap!
They didn't have those things. I'm willing to bet if they did, they would have used them a LOT earlier. A salvo or two of rubber bullets into that crowd rushing the Capitol steps.....now that would have been appropriate.

They do have many of those alternatives, and even if they didn't, a warning shot is easy to have been done.
It did not have to be a neck shot to the carotid artery.
"Warning shot"? Is this a movie?

Yes a warning shot.
Shots are very loud.
They get attention and show intent.
They work.
Not doing a warning shot first proves deadly intent.
The cop was not protecting anyone when he fired.
He fired because he wanted to kill.

Most of the time the argument is "you shoot to kill". Does this only apply to white women?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

You are a bunch of terrorists.

Claims the buffoon supporting billions of dollars in riot damage and at least 30 murders.

You're an idiot.
When has busybee supported what you claim he supports? Link some of those comments of his supporting "billions of dollars in riot damage and at least 30 murders". Or are you just lying?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

He should have emptied his clip into that crowd and reloaded with an admonition that if they didn't retreat and leave the Capitol he would continue firing into the Trump traitors.

That not only would be illegal, but would have justified the start of a civil war that could have killed millions.
Even though I am anti Trump, police that shoot unnecessarily are the greater danger and have to be eliminated as a threat to the democratic republic.
The Trumpsters obvious stopped after that shot, so were not a threat to anything.
The police were and not still are a clear and present threat.

And she deserves to be killed because she doesn't share your far left conspiracy nut job theories?

She deserved to be killed because she ignored orders to pull back and led an attack on the House Chamber while Congressmen were sheltering for safety.

Explain

That is why she was killed. She was a risk to members of Congress on the other side of that door.

I 'report', you decide.

Yes, but he's OUR paid troll! ;)

Explain

I 'report', you decide.

Another serious accusation. Got proof? Or are you lying?

Explain

I 'report', you decide.

You are accountable for your actions

You knew his name was not being released to protect him and his family from retaliation.
YOU chose to post it anyway.

Have you no decency?

Not at all.
The cop could have fired a warning shot, used a taser, a club, aimed at an extremity, or many other choices.
It was very close range, so a neck hit means it was aimed at the neck, for maximum lethality.
And that is not warranted in defense, since Ashli was unarmed and not all other possibilities had been exhausted.
Anyone who tries to defend the use of deadly force on an unarmed unaware woman is clearly
They didn't have those things. I'm willing to bet if they did, they would have used them a LOT earlier. A salvo or two of rubber bullets into that crowd rushing the Capitol steps.....now that would have been appropriate.

They do have many of those alternatives, and even if they didn't, a warning shot is easy to have been done.

Yes a warning shot.
Shots are very loud.
They work.

Most of the time the argument is "you shoot to kill". Does this only apply to white women?

Police should NEVER "shoot to kill".
They likely are trained to "shoot to kill", but that is illegal.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

He should have emptied his clip into that crowd and reloaded with an admonition that if they didn't retreat and leave the Capitol he would continue firing into the Trump traitors.

Really ?

Is that what you would have done ?

They're killers. Don't dismiss them.

Kent State redux. I thought we settled the issue of government deadly force against political protesters long ago.
Welcome to the 21st century, granddad. It's not legal, or moral, or necessary to open fire on unarmed
American citizens exercising their right to protest and be heard.

Crawl back under your rock, you slimy slithering bug. You're a regular Hugo Chavez or Xi Jinping pretending
you are an actual American. Your citizenship should be revoked as a traitor to American ideals.

Last edited:

Explain

I 'report', you decide.

Yes, but he's OUR paid troll! ;)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm :eusa_think:

Explain

I 'report', you decide.

You knew his name was not being released to protect him and his family from retaliation.

Have you no decency?

If it were reversed you loons wouldn't be able to post it fast enough

Explain

I 'report', you decide.

Have you no decency?

If it were reversed you loons wouldn't be able to post it fast enough

It is not reversed.

Not at all.

Yes a warning shot.
Shots are very loud.
They work.

Police should NEVER "shoot to kill".
They likely are trained to "shoot to kill", but that is illegal.

I'm glad to see you behind police reform.

Explain

I 'report', you decide.

Have you no decency?

The risk to the cop and family is less important than justice so that murders like this are not repeated.
If this murder is not punished in some way, then the entire government loses all its credibility.
In which case not only will the cop and his family be at risk, but the civil way will risk everyone.

Explain

I 'report', you decide.

Have you no decency?

Every bit as much as him. He murdered a woman for no reason. He's not decent at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back