Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you and others are saying exactly that.

Ashley Babbitt was in no way a threat to anyone. She was an unarmed 130 lb female. No one tried to arrest her, so how could she be resisting arrest? According to your douchebag cronies, he wouldn't have died if he wasn't resisting arrest or breaking the law. They claim George got what he deserved.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Nope, I never said that. Again, what I actually said, was that it's justifiable of someone doesn't comply with a lawful order and they're a threat to public safety.

And I've already explained the threat she posed. Not my problem you're incapable of understanding.

That's not true either

But what happened to Taylor is a combination of horrible no-knock warrants and her boyfriend's decision to shoot at police. There's a legitimate question about whether police's no-knock caused the shooting. I believe it did.
The warrant was fraudulent. This is 100% the fault of the police.

You are allowed to fire a weapon in self defense. That’s what he was doing.

Evidently they've been told that she was just quietly and innocently standing and praying in an orderly tour line when a satanic, demonic, evil, communist black man ran up to her and shot her. After raping her. On Biden's orders. As Pelosi watched and cheered. While taking money from Soros.

MAGA media! Your source for news!
Say MAGA again!

The tards talk about Ashli Babbitt and shed their crocodile tears and say she was murdered.

The dipshits don't even mention, or know about, Roseanne Boyland who actually was murdered by the tard herd that trampled her to death.

You never hear her name cross Traitor Trump's lips. That's because it would ruin his whole narrative.
She was the one with the Don't Tread on Me flag....:heehee:

The price of freedom
Remember Ashly Babbit Day every January 6th

ashlybabbittasdrfghhjk.jpg

dear ashlii babbott's corpse,

you're a traitorous bitch who sold out your country for your chosen one, & deserved what you got.

sincerely,

playtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back