Ashville NC Police lower hiring standards...for "better quality applicants"?? (Oh....and diversity.)

You're making a fool of yourself. Every one knows what this is about. Hiring more illiterate blacks because obozo threatened to cut the federal funding the state receives.

It's funny how uncomfortable facts make a racist.

Asheville is hardly "thriving". Compare it to similar size metro areas in the Carolinas....Greenville and Charleston and Columbia. All far more conservative and doing far better.

Greenville has a higher violent crime rate than Asheboro.

According to NIBRS data, there are 7.53 violent crimes per 1,000 residents in Greenville, and 4.47 violent crimes per resident in Asheville.

Greenville County s violent crime at five-year high

For the fourth consecutive year, Greenville County's violent crime rate has risen in the FBI's latest annual statistical report of crimes in the nation.

The violent crime rate last year dropped nationally by 4.4 percent when compared with 2012 figures, according to the FBI. South Carolina's rate fell by 9 percent to 508.5 violent crimes per 100,000 people, seventh in the nation behind the District of Columbia, Alaska, New Mexico, Nevada, Tennessee and Louisiana.

The violent crime rate for the nation, which includes murder, non-negligent manslaughter, rape, robbery and aggravated assault, was 367.9.

The FBI data shows Greenville County had 2,174 violent crimes, a 9 percent increase from the previous year and the most since 2008.

Pretty humorous that the racists see Greenville as an example to be emulated.

In fact, in 2013, one Greenville neighborhood made the top 25 list for most dangerous places to live in the U.S.

Worst Neighborhoods Violent Crime in the U.S. - ABC News

8. Greenville, S.C. (Woodside)
VIOLENT CRIME RATE PER 1,000: 86.38
Chances of becoming victim here in a year: 1 in 12

Kudos to Greenville, SC for its impressive crime reduction strategies.

Last edited:
Asheville is hardly "thriving". Compare it to similar size metro areas in the Carolinas....Greenville and Charleston and Columbia. All far more conservative and doing far better.

Greenville has a higher violent crime rate than Asheboro.

According to NIBRS data, there are 7.53 violent crimes per 1,000 residents in Greenville, and 4.47 violent crimes per resident in Asheville.

Greenville County s violent crime at five-year high

For the fourth consecutive year, Greenville County's violent crime rate has risen in the FBI's latest annual statistical report of crimes in the nation.

The violent crime rate last year dropped nationally by 4.4 percent when compared with 2012 figures, according to the FBI. South Carolina's rate fell by 9 percent to 508.5 violent crimes per 100,000 people, seventh in the nation behind the District of Columbia, Alaska, New Mexico, Nevada, Tennessee and Louisiana.

The violent crime rate for the nation, which includes murder, non-negligent manslaughter, rape, robbery and aggravated assault, was 367.9.

The FBI data shows Greenville County had 2,174 violent crimes, a 9 percent increase from the previous year and the most since 2008.

Pretty humorous that the racists see Greenville as an example to be emulated.

Yes Greenville had a higher violent crime rate than Asheville. It has a larger black population too. Greenville area is 31% black...Asheville is 12%. Wanna speculate on who makes up most of Greenville violent crime? A hint....its mostly isolated in the ghettos.

Greenvilles clean and civilized downtown and suburbs however...are immaculate and far better than Trashville.

Last edited:
Yes Greenville had a higher violent crime rate than Asheville. It has a larger black population too. Wanna speculate on who makes up most of Greenville violent crime? Its mostly isolated in the ghettos. Greenvilles clean and civilized downtown and suburbs however...are immaculate and far better than Trashville.

^stupid fucker. Keep claiming Asheville should do what a city with twice the rate of violence should do.

:rofl:

Lots of cities have dropped all written tests for police applicants since most blacks can't read!!! That's crazy. Cops fill out forms and appear in courtrooms a lot and need to be literate.

Are blacks good for anything besides sports and entertainment?

Yes Greenville had a higher violent crime rate than Asheville. It has a larger black population too. Wanna speculate on who makes up most of Greenville violent crime? Its mostly isolated in the ghettos. Greenvilles clean and civilized downtown and suburbs however...are immaculate and far better than Trashville.

^stupid fucker. Keep claiming Asheville should do what a city with twice the rate of violence should do.

:rofl:

Look at Greenville economy vs Asheville. Look at Greenville education opportunity vs Asheville. In almost every measurable quality of life rating...Greenville is better.

Sure...as a bigger city...Greenville has some black ghettos that are plagued with violence. Thankfully. ..Greenville PD keeps it contained.

Asheville is good for two things: A weekend cabin rental in the mountains and to see Biltmore.

Otherwise...Asheville is nothing but bartenders, broke wannabe artists and urine soaked homeless hippies.

:lol: Your desperation is leaking.

"Biltmore". Of all the culture around here he picks the most artificial tourist-trappy moneysucker bullshit there is. Yeah, you're a South Carolinian. Shallow.

There's a reason we have a wall between the states. You stay there and enjoy your.... Greenville. Give my regards to Bob Jones. :lmao:

i did a great segway tour of asheville....i didnt see trashville that you keep referring too....and get this there were a lot of white people there....amazing...all those white people...

moving sidewalk tours ask for wes....great thing to do in asheville

i did a great segway tour of asheville....i didnt see trashville that you keep referring too....and get this there were a lot of white people there....amazing...all those white people...

I was there a few years ago. Seemed booming to me.

I was there a few years ago. Seemed booming to me.

I actually targeted this area intentionally ten years ago when Katrina displaced us all and the fields of relocation were wide open, because I knew of Asheville's established reputation for having all the cultural resources of a major city without the congestion of a huge population. The mountains of course are a bonus to all that but it's been everything the reputation indicated and more. There's nothing I can't get around here that only a big city would offer. It's a jewel.

Lots of cities have dropped all written tests for police applicants since most blacks can't read!!!

I realize it was probably just an oversight on your part but could I trouble you to list a few of those cities and provide a link? Thanks.

asheville is booming....downtown on the weekend is the place to be....great music, food, museums

:lol: Your desperation is leaking.

"Biltmore". Of all the culture around here he picks the most artificial tourist-trappy moneysucker bullshit there is. Yeah, you're a South Carolinian. Shallow.

There's a reason we have a wall between the states. You stay there and enjoy your.... Greenville. Give my regards to Bob Jones. :lmao:

Actually. ..I live in Charleston. Family in Greenville.

I didnt bother with comparing Asheville to Charleston. Thats not even a fair discussion since Charleston is so far and away better...just not even worth the debate.

charleston sucks compared to asheville...be real if yall didnt have a heaping helping of history ...and folly beach....no one would go there...

Forum List

Back