Asking White People in AZ if They're Immigrants

Latins aspire to be WHITE.....the porch niggas hate that because dey speaks ebonics, and frighten weak whites just by being within a couple yards of them. Bad hygiene....porch niggas smell like bad fish. Now, decent blacks have always understood that to succeed they have to "think white", drop the southern drawl, and dress and act professional. But still dance for us....we like that. :lol:

Which thousands have done and continue to do. Only the porch niggas hate Latins because the Latins GOTS DEY JOBS, homes...(well, you ain't homes because you're a saltine). So I hope that clears things up for ya....read it 4 or 5 or maybe have somebody explain it to ya.
yawn.gif
aspire to be white?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That one made my day as well. :lol:
only the trashiest white trash thinks like that!

if you so called patriots want to stop illegal immigration then take their jobs away from them ..mow your own lawn, watch your own kids, staff hotels and motels, janitorial, migrant farm labor,etc.
who's first?

but.....thats work.....
you're right no self-respecting white American does work. That's what immigrants are for ...

In two decades let's see what the 'Black community looks like visa vi the hispanics. One thing is sure: Hispanics don't even pretend to want anything to do with blacks. There are NO hispanic 'soccer moms' who will ever vote for ANY black ever. Blacks know it. Hispanics know it.
The black race in America has basically reached it's zenith right now.
A REP President in 2016 who will work with hispanics in Congress and the Senate and the Black race has no where to go but down. Social Darwinism my friends.
nah, you're not one bit racist..

seems you're inferring that Hispanics are "better than blacks"
almost but not quite equal to whites....

You mean he's "implying" that Hispanics are better than whites. He didn't imply anything of the sort. One thing is certain, his English is better than yours.
false the two of you need to take English classes ..
I implied nothing "
almost but not quite equal to whites...

If you get banned from this site do they allow you to post under a new username?

I would think not. The flip side is there are multiple recognizable IDs on this site. So, I have no idea.

Why?

Just wondering about trainwreck. He used to post under another name or these clowns were raised in the same family.

You may be right. I always thought there was an inbred component to their logic. Shucks, both are plausible.

You mean he's "implying" that Hispanics are better than whites. He didn't imply anything of the sort. One thing is certain, his English is better than yours.
I implied nothing "
No. He was not inferring anything. I won't say you are illiterate, certainly, but there are several levels beyond you obviously.

I implied nothing "
No. He was not inferring anything. I won't say you are illiterate, certainly, but there are several levels beyond you obviously.
another non reader..

original post nut sacks: Quote: Originally Posted by daws101 View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by dannyboys View Post
In two decades let's see what the 'Black community looks like visa vi the hispanics. One thing is sure: Hispanics don't even pretend to want anything to do with blacks. There are NO hispanic 'soccer moms' who will ever vote for ANY black ever. Blacks know it. Hispanics know it.
The black race in America has basically reached it's zenith right now.
A REP President in 2016 who will work with hispanics in Congress and the Senate and the Black race has no where to go but down. Social Darwinism my friends.

Last edited:
I implied nothing "

I suggest you look up the word infer.

And so..........you got off your ass and decided to deal with government that hired her. Fuck no. You don't want to touch the right wing too much there. Much better to go down and see the minute men. Discuss RINO's. Fucking moron.

Even so, AZ illegal alien population has declined since 2000. Heavily.
In the meantime, everyone else has to deal with your pathetic racist fear mongering fallout.

Ah okay, you're mentally ill....you should move your act out to a traffic island and yell at cars you think are too new....spit at them maybe. Sheriff Joe is waiting for you to move your chickenshit routine into an "action" so you can be put in the cage you belong in, Sybil. :cuckoo:

Anytime your ready, bitch. Bring an argument or STFU.

SHUT ME UP ****....you got nothing but racist hatred of whites...and you're probably white yourself which is par for the course with you lunatics. We're not afraid of you in the least....when the barricades go up, I'll be there but you won't. All you do is talk shit on the Web...you're as gutless as it gets. :eusa_whistle:

I implied nothing "

like that's gonna happen...

in·fer [in-fur] Show IPA

verb (used with object), in·ferred, in·fer·ring.

to derive by reasoning; conclude or judge from premises or evidence: They inferred his displeasure from his cool tone of voice.

(of facts, circumstances, statements, etc.) to indicate or involve as a conclusion; lead to.

to guess; speculate; surmise.

to hint; imply; suggest.

verb (used without object), in·ferred, in·fer·ring.

to draw a conclusion, as by reasoning.

Ah okay, you're mentally ill....you should move your act out to a traffic island and yell at cars you think are too new....spit at them maybe. Sheriff Joe is waiting for you to move your chickenshit routine into an "action" so you can be put in the cage you belong in, Sybil. :cuckoo:

SHUT ME UP ****....you got nothing but racist hatred of whites...and you're probably white yourself which is par for the course with you lunatics. We're not afraid of you in the least....when the barricades go up, I'll be there but you won't. All you do is talk shit on the Web...you're as gutless as it gets. :eusa_whistle:
hey nutsack who the fuck is we?
you and your five hood rat buddies?

I implied nothing "

Are you implying or inferring that I am unaware of the meaning of the word? Please, no "ebonics" excuses. Once you get it right this idiocy is over.

Ciao

ppl-laughiing.jpg

Not laughing with you, hon. :eusa_whistle:

Are you implying or inferring that I am unaware of the meaning of the word? Please, no "ebonics" excuses. Once you get it right this idiocy is over.

Ciao

Neither. I'm telling you to educate yourself. The school system seems to have failed in that regard.

no. He was not inferring anything. I won't say you are illiterate, certainly, but there are several levels beyond you obviously.

i suggest you look up the word infer.
are you implying or inferring that i am unaware of the meaning of the word? Please, no "ebonics" excuses. Once you get it right this idiocy is over.

Ciao
your idiocy never ends !
Admit you put your foot in it ...

Nice one tough guy. I bet you feel good releasing your frustrations against the opposite sex because they normally laugh at you.

That's right....ever seen a mehican's face when he first sees a white girl with blonde hair? His mouth falls open and he just STARES at her. :eek:

You leftist pussies hate your own race and gender....it's obvious the public schools have nut-cut you into self-hatred and admiration for inferiors. I mean c'mon.....do you really compare yourself to a dark skinned illiterate who's 4 feet tall and can't even reach an apple on a tree? Stoop labor...they're little more than livestock. You bet the lighter skinned ones who have some Euro-blood and size aspire to be white and fit in. Something you turds have never considered because the only hispanics you're around are day laborers you've decided to protect like PETA. :badgrin:

This really, and I mean really, shows just how fucking dumb liberals are.

If some random asshole stopped me and demanded to see my id, there'd be problems.
YOU mean like two random cia guys ?
or when they card you when buying alcohol or cigs?
one more thing that clip is not as random as it appears.
I'm fairly certain the filmmaker announced he was making a film and people volunteered.

So can I infer that the demographic shift in America isn't work out to well for you? :uhoh3::uhoh3:

That's right....ever seen a mehican's face when he first sees a white girl with blonde hair? His mouth falls open and he just STARES at her. :eek:

You leftist pussies hate your own race and gender....it's obvious the public schools have nut-cut you into self-hatred and admiration for inferiors. I mean c'mon.....do you really compare yourself to a dark skinned illiterate who's 4 feet tall and can't even reach an apple on a tree? Stoop labor...they're little more than livestock. You bet the lighter skinned ones who have some Euro-blood and size aspire to be white and fit in. Something you turds have never considered because the only hispanics you're around are day laborers you've decided to protect like PETA. :badgrin:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
thanks for proving racist assholes with inferiority complexs are alive and psychotic in the good ole usa!

Forum List

Back