Asking White People in AZ if They're Immigrants

Dont you know the difference between a man and a woman yet? I know you are still a virgin but someone should have explained it to you by now right?

You got a feminine aura, Assplaster....I bet you're wearing ripped pantyhose today. :badgrin:

Last edited:
You gotta love a guy that wants to do you harm and then says he is going to get his buddies and hide behind a barricade.

Not our barricades, Butch.....yours made out of dumpsters for your meals and old Toyodas with flats because none of your trash knows how to changed a tire. PLEASE start a civil war..... and get what you got coming. :321:

Dont you know the difference between a man and a woman yet? I know you are still a virgin but someone should have explained it to you by now right?

You got a feminine aura, Assplaster....I bet you're wearing pantyhose today. :badgrin:

Why would you see me in pantyhose? You must be gay? Its ok if you are but I dont get down like that so no means no.

You got a feminine aura, Assplaster....I bet you're wearing pantyhose today. :badgrin:

Why would you see me in pantyhose? You must be gay? Its ok if you are but I dont get down like that so no means no.

Nice shoes Assplaster....where'd ya steal em?
blink_zpsdb115a58.png

640px-Pantyhose_Run.jpg

An endless stream of DUH, you simpleton.

Wipe the cockroach dung from your eyes, you unwashed leftist whore.

Argument? Integrity? :cuckoo: That's the whole point, you race-baiting pimpess, you useless, mealy-mouthed punk. Your entire post amounts to calling decent people racists, calling me a racist, you bitch! The rest is irrelevant, anecdotal doggerel, twit.

I'm not a bigot or a racist, you slobbering hyena.

A racist is a despicable person. Racism is evil, you slut. Maybe your careless abuse of the term has desensitized you, utterly fried your moral sensibilities, such as they are, you filthy, sociopathic bitch; but the term still means what it's supposed to mean to me, ****.

What the hell is wrong with you, you callous bitch? You're calling good people who love this country evil, hateful things. No. You fuck off and know that we are locked and loaded. We will take up arms against you barbarians, for only barbarians with hateful, murderous intent would say such things about decent people.

The difference between you and me. . . . I'm calling you out for what you are. Truth. You're a liar and a hypocrite.

Only barbarians with murderous intent would seek to disarm a free people.

Only barbarians with murderous intent would impose depravity and mediocrity on innocent children, particularly on those of our impoverished, inner-city public schools mostly populated by so-called minorities. By the way, the latter term minorities, is leftist talk, shoving people into categories, labeling them, the language of victimization and oppression. The language of race-baiting and class warfare. The balkanization of America.

Talk about racism! We're the ones fighting to free them; you're the whores fighting tooth and nail to hold them captive.

Only barbarians with murderous intent would embrace Islamist propaganda as they slander America and Israel, as is the wont of you leftist whores at Berkeley and Harvard and Princeton and so on without end. . . .

Only barbarians and sluts with murderous intent would characterize the defense of the fundamental rights of religious freedom, free-association and private property as a war on women.

Only barbarians with murderous intent would seek, as is the wont of you leftist whores, to criminalize thought and speech.

And barbarians with murderous intent do not warrant civility. I've got a loaded gun for mindless sheep like you and the monstrous political operatives who programmed you in the event of the chaos and anarchy intended for this nation by the same.

My concern and that of the classical liberals whom you routinely slander as thoughtlessly as you lick your genitals like the bitch dog that you are goes to the integrity of our national sovereignty, the security and prosperity of our progeny, and the rule of law, the only thing standing between the people and a despotic government short of civil war, you imbecile.

That's an argument. It's not my fault that you're too stupid to grasp the obvious ramifications regarding the survival of our culture and founding sociopolitical ethos against the threat of a porous border overrun by persons who mostly do not grasp the imperatives of liberty and prosperity, you dope.

All of you leftist pigs have had ample time and opportunity to read and consider the actual arguments made by classical liberals for the rule of law on this board.

You leftist pigs don't have the integrity or the courage to allow for the actual concerns of and the actual arguments made by classical liberals that the issues might be discussed in good faith. No. The actual concerns and arguments of classical liberalism expose your venality and sexual depravity, your callous disregard for human life and dignity, your selfishness and self-righteousness . . . your boorish, phony ass talk about tolerance and acceptance . . . inclusiveness, the latter an especially inelegant abuse of language . . . the rot of your craven, nightmarish Utopian fantasies.

Hence, the thought and speech police, the whistles, the shouting down. . . . "La la la la, I can't hear you."

Shut. Up. About. Arguments.

Indeed, the whole point of you leftist pigs calling people names like racist, homophobe, xenophobe, bigot and so on is to shut down debate, to end discussion, to avoid argument, to demonize, to marginalize, to silence the opposition. Isn't that right, you rotten pile of trash? All you leftist pigs ever do is slander, threaten, bully, oppress. It doesn't matter what we say, what we actually believe or what our actual motives are.

On this board, the lot of you American-hating, bootlicking statists will get nothing more from me but the sweat off my balls and the back of my hand.

OR FUCKING WHAT?

You're a fucking child trying to play an adult game. You don't have any truth. You have a very small penis and a keyboard. That's it. That entire lengthy diatribe is nothing more than you spewing shit. You wouldn't recognize the Constitution if I shoved it so far up your ass that it came out of your nose and landed face up.

The "I'm special. I'm a libertopian. I'm a classical liberal" isn't an argument. It's a joke. You talk about freedom. You don't mean it. Eradicating everything MAS is not freedom. Banning books (and then being forced into unbanning them)? You're a fucking genius. No line formed at the border consisting of brown folk when AZ became a state. Contrary to popular belief it shows a bunch of nitwits with zip educational experience or knowledge. If you had that experience or if you had the statistics then you would have realized that it actually does more to unify then divide. We have hella Chicano writers and history in the US. Pretending that it doesn't exist makes you a special kind of chicken shit. It makes you a fucking racist asshole.

Furthermore, the nail everybody that is brown was a concern for those of us that are looking at people that have been and are legitimate citizens that have lost paperwork over time. Especially those that don't drive and are reliant on someone else to take them to the grocery store or run errands. It's far easier for your single brain cell to put this shit into extremes-to justify you being a fucking racist asshole.

You talk about prosperity. You don't fucking mean it. You would have to make a choice between your "I'm special. I'm a libertopian. I'm a classical liberal" and nailing the corporations and businesses that hire the illegal aliens.

Don't threaten a civil war---bring it or sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.
ahhh she's a she ...so she would by design have a very small penis..:D

She is still flat out ignorant.

Forum List

Back