Asleep At The Wheel Again; Secret Service Loses Laptop with Floor Plans of Trump Tower on it

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
What the hell is wrong with these guys these days? They used to be the most professional and reliable organization on the planet, but now they seem to have difficulty remembering to zip up their damned pants, which I can sympathize with, I guess, but I am not paid to keep my pants zipped up. They are.

Dudes in the Secret Service, please, put aside the whores, the cocaine, the wild parties till all hours of the morning and just do you fucking jobs right, will ya?

:D

Laptop with Trump Tower floor plans stolen from Secret Service

Yeah, it's crazy. It also had info on Clinton investigation, the Pope and Merkel.
And it happened yesterday morning. But don't worry, we can remotely find it and wipe it clean! Yet they haven't done either in over 24 hours!?!

These fucking amateur assholes!! The SS is quickly becoming a laughingstock. We need to get rid of some of those fuckers and replace with competent agents.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What the hell is wrong with these guys these days? They used to be the most professional and reliable organization on the planet, but now they seem to have difficulty remembering to zip up their damned pants, which I can sympathize with, I guess, but I am not paid to keep my pants zipped up. They are.

Dudes in the Secret Service, please, put aside the whores, the cocaine, the wild parties till all hours of the morning and just do you fucking jobs right, will ya?

Jeepers Wally! What will they do now, with no floor plan? It's not like you can just Google floor plans is it?

Oh wait...

/thread

You can't be serious.

Jeepers Wally! What will they do now, with no floor plan? It's not like you can just Google floor plans is it?

Oh wait...

You can't be serious.

Oh wait...

You can't learn how "Reply" works.

Of course I'm serious. I've Googled many a floor plan for my work. I already knew it could be done. When I saw this title I started drooling.

Some of the Gullibles that think they have a story here, I should really wear a bib before I go in there.

From the article:
The thief also took...the agent's access keycard, though the level of the agent's access wasn't immediately clear.
Excuse me?!? How can the agent's level of access not be "immediately clear?" Not immediately clear to whom? Surely not the Secret Service and the the GSA. Either the story is made up, or the reporter isn't speaking with the right people, or something else is askew/amiss.

That a reporter is going to, in passive voice, write that the agent's access level isn't clear shows a lapse of sage thinking at one or more parts of the compositional/investigative reporting process. I don't know where that lapse occurred, but I can see very clearly that it did.

It wasn't lost and it was no accident.
It was lost in the sense that they lost control/possession of it.

But then again, maybe they did lose it in the say you meant and the claim that it was stolen is just a thin CYA attempt?

I know how, this works with my pad, best. Once again, deal with it.

I know general floor plans are available. Detailed, no.
But you seem to care less of what else was on that laptop, even including the Clinton investigation. You don't care? Others realize what else could be and how it could expose overall security of the secret service, etc.
You can't be serious.

Oh wait...

You can't learn how "Reply" works.

Of course I'm serious. I've Googled many a floor plan for my work. I already knew it could be done. When I saw this title I started drooling.

Some of the Gullibles that think they have a story here, I should really wear a bib before I go in there.

Last edited:
It wasn't lost and it was no accident.
It was lost in the sense that they lost control/possession of it.

But then again, maybe they did lose it in the say you meant and the claim that it was stolen is just a thin CYA attempt?
It was delivered. Then claimed lost. Likely it was sold for enough money to retire on.

In context, liberals would not only not care that the plans were stolen but quite happy that the building was put at risk. Happier yet, if those plans were used to bring about some real harm. Then, of course Trump would be blamed as the cause.

Floor plans are public and easily available... I'd worry more about what has already been pointed out, how the fuck do you not immediately know what the access of an agent is? They are giving a certain clearance and their accessibility is programmed using their badge details...

Why would a Secret Service agent have information about the investigation of Hillary's private server? It's not their job to investigate that stuff.

One day our President will be exiting a venue only to find "the Beast" up on blocks and totally stripped. But enough about Steve Bannon.

Secret Service Agent Career, Job, and Training Information
Career Profiles › secret-service-agent
The Secret Service is best known as the agency responsible for protecting the President. The Secret Service has two primary responsibilities: criminal investigation and presidential security. Secret Service agents are assigned both protection and investigation duties at some time during their service.

Why would a Secret Service agent have information about the investigation of Hillary's private server? It's not their job to investigate that stuff.

Forum List

Back