‘Aspirational Conservatism’: A New Path for the Republican Party: It’s time for the GOP to move beyond Trumpism and endless culture wars.

my god youre a dumb fuck,, you are typing not talking and english is the most widely used language in the world,, OH and you admitted youre not american,,
i'm more american than you'll ever be. americans don't question each other's patriotism. you're not really an american. you're a traitor as far as i'm concerned who should be stripped of citizenship. i only said i'm not american as a joke to quiet down a crazy critic who would not shut up...it was probably you!

i'm more american than you'll ever be. americans don't question each other's patriotism. you're not really an american. you're a traitor as far as i'm concerned who should be stripped of citizenship. i only said i'm not american as a joke to quiet down a crazy critic who would not shut up...it was probably you!
dude you said youre not an american,, you also said you dont even live here,,

GO AWAY TROLL,,

dude you said youre not an american,, you also said you dont even live here,,

GO AWAY TROLL,,
i always like to debate vigorously and passionately with people on social media...but i never questioned someone's fitness to hold american citizenship...progressive hunter is different...Trump should deport him

i always like to debate vigorously and passionately with people on social media...but i never questioned someone's fitness to hold american citizenship...progressive hunter is different...Trump should deport him
I am just going off what you said,, and that was you are not american and dont live here,,

GO AWAY TROLL,,

It's not a successful strategy....It's the same controlled opposition, milquetoast squshery, that made Ross Perot and Trump possible.

RINOism has been tried before by the Republicans. This is the ideology that gave the party McCain , Romney and good old Bob Dole. And it also brought crashing defeats.

The RINO establishment wanted to nominate another low energy loser, JEB! in 2016 and is still pissed off that they failed.

Why do they think that choosing another establishment Loser in 2024 is a good idea?

I am just going off what you said,, and that was you are not american and dont live here,,

GO AWAY TROLL,,
i usually like to have a civil debate with someone...progressive hunter is different...when you start throwing mud, expect the same mud to be thrown right back at you..,.why so butthurt?

i usually like to have a civil debate with someone...progressive hunter is different...when you start throwing mud, expect the same mud to be thrown right back at you..,.why so butthurt?
not only have you said you dont live here and are not an american youve even shown pictures that youre nothing but a fat bloated pig that lives in your moms basement,,

GO AWAY TROLL,,

not only have you said you dont live here and are not an american youve even shown pictures that youre nothing but a fat bloated pig that lives in your moms basement,,

GO AWAY TROLL,,
that was another joke. using jokes to attack someone is the sign of a sick man...and why don't YOU produce a pic of yourself...i'm sure you look like Elvis...lol LOSER

The problem with the Republican Party is that it says one thing but does another. The candidates and elected officials don’t actually believe their talking points never mind actually living by them. That is where the party fails miserably.

Until they start to embrace and live the ideals they supposedly support they will continue losing support from this of us who do. That support won’t go to Democrats, it will just disappear into the ether.

Forum List

Back