Assange says Trump will not be permitted to be president.

Just reaffirms you're a loser....no big deal, it's not like everyone doesn't already know....
Some don't have to work 2 low wage jobs anymore to keep themselves in PBRs and Cheetos.

Didn't you hear? Someone confiscated 50 cents out of Owebo's paper route money and gave it to the Clinton Foundation.
I would never give to the Clinton foundation......

I didn't say it was your choice. Or did you already forget the lie you told?
What lie?

About whoever you work for forced to give money to the CF in order to pay you.

Some don't have to work 2 low wage jobs anymore to keep themselves in PBRs and Cheetos.

Didn't you hear? Someone confiscated 50 cents out of Owebo's paper route money and gave it to the Clinton Foundation.

What lie?

I never said that....

Try an on-line degree, perhaps that will help you....

Indiscriminately like yourself.

No, nobody is calling everyone who is voting for Trump the alt-right, they are just the ones who keep ending up on camera screaming "jew-S-A" and other idiotic things.

Sure that was a Trump supporter and not a Dem nut instigating crap? They have been known to do that frequently?

Yeah, David Duke is also a plant.

You are aware that the Democrats have been posing as Trump supporters.

You are aware of the bullshit claims that this guy is a plant because they think (for whatever reason) that when he was interviewed years ago about a car accident he was in that it was fake, in a desperate attempt to make it appear he's a paid actor.

(Fake) Reality Hits You Hard, Bro

Fucking stupid.

Oh, I'm aware. I didn't need to go that far.

WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database

There's more. Waaaay more.

What lie?

I never said that....

You didn't say the company you worked for had to give to the CF in order for you and your coworkers to get work?

The firm I used to work for did too...it was the only way we could get work....

No, nobody is calling everyone who is voting for Trump the alt-right, they are just the ones who keep ending up on camera screaming "jew-S-A" and other idiotic things.

Sure that was a Trump supporter and not a Dem nut instigating crap? They have been known to do that frequently?

You are aware of the bullshit claims that this guy is a plant because they think (for whatever reason) that when he was interviewed years ago about a car accident he was in that it was fake, in a desperate attempt to make it appear he's a paid actor.

Fucking stupid.

There is zero evidence this guy is a plant and neither is avid Trump fan David Duke.

Banks, intelligence, arms companies, foreign money, etc. are all united behind Hillary Clinton. And the media as well. Media owners, and the journalists themselves.

Is this supposed to be a bad thing?

What lie?

I never said that....

You didn't say the company you worked for had to give to the CF in order for you and your coworkers to get work?

The firm I used to work for did too...it was the only way we could get work....
Yes, I said that....

Fucking stupid.

There is zero evidence this guy is a plant and neither is avid Trump fan David Duke.

Track record says..........high probability. Democrats are untrustworthy shmucks. In fact, at this point why would you believe anything they say.

Fucking stupid.

Track record says..........high probability.

Not really, when you consider the Trump fans on this board it's not surprising at all that some of you actually show up at his rallies.

Fucking stupid.

Not really, when you consider the Trump fans on this board it's not surprising at all that some of you actually show up at his rallies.

That's two.

Fucking stupid.

That's two.

Yep. Then there is the klan who endorsed Trump. How many is that?

That's two.

Ah yes, the kkk...Hitlery's mentors.....

image.jpeg

That's two.

View attachment 96883

Yeah, that doesn't really match up, does it? The guy had a 100% approval rating from the NAACP, he renounced the klan and apologized often for his past. I'll take that guy over active klan members anyday. How incredibly dishonest of an argument for you to make.

That's two.

View attachment 96883

Yeah, that doesn't really match up, does it? The guy had a 100% approval rating from the NAACP, he renounced the klan and apologized often for his past. I'll take that guy over active klan members anyday. How incredibly dishonest of an argument for you to make.
Yes, he was exalted cyclops of the kkk.... It impressed hitlery ......

TRUMP WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO WIN HE says that Saudi and Quatar is funding ISIS the same people who are giving to Clinton Foundation.. Its all corrupt .. They want Clinton to be president .. This is scary stuff. But you idiots will still vote for this corrupt b!tch
Trump just can't admit it. Most of his supporters, don't like him, they just hate Hillary. The opposition hates him. The leaders in his own party have shunned him. No, he has to come up with excuses, the polls are bad, the media is biased, voter fraud is rampart, the debates were fixed, the election is fixed, and now it's the Saudis. Whatever happen to losing gracefully and taking responsibility for your failure?

That's two.

I see. So when faced with the truth that the Democrats have a track record of sending in people to instigate shit..........you run to the klan. Interesting.

There's no reason to trust the Democrats. You can't really. They are full of shit and lie through their teeth.

That's two.

View attachment 96883

He wasn't even that. Another lie from you, not surprised.

That's two.

View attachment 96883

He wasn't even that. Another lie from you, not surprised.

That's rich.

Forum List

Back