Assange says Trump will not be permitted to be president.

How many people have died because of something Donald Trump has done? How many have died because of something dabeech has done? That alone seems like a good reason not to vote for dabeech to me. As far as the FACTS, you will not accept the facts that dabeech has committed many crimes, but she is getting away with them because of dimshit scum in power keeping the government law enforcement agencies from doing what they would to anyone else. That is OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE BY ALL INVOLVED. but that's okay because it is one of your damn idols. It just proves all of YOU have no honor, and are scum. Sorry but truth is truth.

TRUMP WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO WIN HE says that Saudi and Quatar is funding ISIS the same people who are giving to Clinton Foundation.. Its all corrupt .. They want Clinton to be president .. This is scary stuff. But you idiots will still vote for this corrupt b!tch

Okay, so how long with this lying and whining go on?

Hopefully 4-8 years.

Dear HappyJoy why not have Democrats pay for the cost of the last 4-8 years before charging taxpayers for another 4-8?

I'm still waiting for my check for the the tens of thousands I lost at the end of Bush's term.

Just long enough for you to realize the damage that will be done to the Democratic party when this is over.

What? Say it ain't so, the alt-right doesn't approve of Democrats.
Media fed labels. Typical libtard.

The alt-right invented the term, the media just uses it.

Indiscriminately like yourself.

No, nobody is calling everyone who is voting for Trump the alt-right, they are just the ones who keep ending up on camera screaming "jew-S-A" and other idiotic things.

Sure that was a Trump supporter and not a Dem nut instigating crap? They have been known to do that frequently?

What? Say it ain't so, the alt-right doesn't approve of Democrats.

No, nobody is calling everyone who is voting for Trump the alt-right, they are just the ones who keep ending up on camera screaming "jew-S-A" and other idiotic things.

Sure that was a Trump supporter and not a Dem nut instigating crap? They have been known to do that frequently?

Yeah, David Duke is also a plant.

Its a can't lose election for conservatives, if Hillary wins we'll use her to destroy what's left of the corrupt Democratic party. :eusa_dance:

Crooked Hillary kooks use ad hominems to deflect attention away from the fact Crooked Hillary received tens of millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia and in exchange sent over a billion dollars in military gear to Saudi Arabia who gave it to ISIS. Obama knew about this. He had to. Impeach that Kenyan now. As The Donald said Crooked Hillary and Obama created ISIS.

You are aware that the Democrats have been posing as Trump supporters.

You are aware that the Democrats have been posing as Trump supporters.

You are aware of the bullshit claims that this guy is a plant because they think (for whatever reason) that when he was interviewed years ago about a car accident he was in that it was fake, in a desperate attempt to make it appear he's a paid actor.

(Fake) Reality Hits You Hard, Bro

Fucking stupid.

OMG, Trump gave to the Clinton foundation too...scary stuff indeed. :ack-1:
The firm I used to work for did too...it was the only way we could get work....

Sure it was.
You don't work, do you.....:lol:

As little as possible. What does that have to do with hour made up crap?
Just reaffirms you're a loser....no big deal, it's not like everyone doesn't already know....

Sure it was.

Just reaffirms you're a loser....no big deal, it's not like everyone doesn't already know....

No, you're trying to change the subject by attacking someone who doesn't believe your bullshit claim.

Sure it was.

Some don't have to work 2 low wage jobs anymore to keep themselves in PBRs and Cheetos.

Sure it was.

Some don't have to work 2 low wage jobs anymore to keep themselves in PBRs and Cheetos.

Didn't you hear? Someone confiscated 50 cents out of Owebo's paper route money and gave it to the Clinton Foundation.

Sure it was.

At least you work two low wage jobs unlike the other democrat loser....:lol

Sure it was.

Didn't you hear? Someone confiscated 50 cents out of Owebo's paper route money and gave it to the Clinton Foundation.
I would never give to the Clinton foundation......

I didn't say it was your choice. Or did you already forget the lie you told?

I didn't say it was your choice. Or did you already forget the lie you told?
What lie?

Forum List

Back