Assuming Joe Biden Runs, What Can He Run On? He And The Democrats Screwed The Middle Class.

You should do a little more research and try to read the whole story!

Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1990 among the three nations, U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed the agreement in their respective capitals on December 17, 1992. The signed agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.

Hey dumbass, it was nothing more than a piece of paper until Clinton signed it into law!!!

Just admit your initial comment was a lie and move on. No need to make yourself look even worse.

Hey asshole....it was obviously HW Bush's deal. Just what part of that don't you understand? Like I said.....read about it. The whole story not just the part you choose.

Obviously dick for brains, Clinton ( a Democrat) thought it was a good enough deal to sign into law as well as majorities in both houses which includes lots of your fellow retards er.. I mean Democrats. What part of that do you not understand?

One only needs to read the final chapter. It's the only one that really matters.

OK....now you've done a complete reversal on your original take on the thing. You said it was Clinton's deal. It was HW Bush's doing from start to finish. Clinton, a newly elected president was handed a bill which had been signed more than a year before and he signed it. Just curious.....after the previous president and the legislature had a bill ready for your signature would you have signed it or shut down the government. OH!! I forgot, shutting down the government is what the right wing, tax cutting assholes do. I'd rather be a knot on a yellow dog's ass than to be a T Party Republican.

Why would NOT signing a Free Trade Agreement result in a government shutdown? Can you explain that?

Probably not. Your ignorant party is the one which jumps up and shuts down the government. Take From October 1 through 16, 2013 for example.

Hey dumbass, it was nothing more than a piece of paper until Clinton signed it into law!!!

Just admit your initial comment was a lie and move on. No need to make yourself look even worse.

Hey asshole....it was obviously HW Bush's deal. Just what part of that don't you understand? Like I said.....read about it. The whole story not just the part you choose.

Obviously dick for brains, Clinton ( a Democrat) thought it was a good enough deal to sign into law as well as majorities in both houses which includes lots of your fellow retards er.. I mean Democrats. What part of that do you not understand?

One only needs to read the final chapter. It's the only one that really matters.

OK....now you've done a complete reversal on your original take on the thing. You said it was Clinton's deal. It was HW Bush's doing from start to finish. Clinton, a newly elected president was handed a bill which had been signed more than a year before and he signed it. Just curious.....after the previous president and the legislature had a bill ready for your signature would you have signed it or shut down the government. OH!! I forgot, shutting down the government is what the right wing, tax cutting assholes do. I'd rather be a knot on a yellow dog's ass than to be a T Party Republican.

Why would NOT signing a Free Trade Agreement result in a government shutdown? Can you explain that?

Probably not. Your ignorant party is the one which jumps up and shuts down the government. Take From October 1 through 16, 2013 for example.

The fucking government SHUTS DOWN every week from 5PM Friday to 9 AM Monday, you dumbass!

Why did you post this?

"....after the previous president and the legislature had a bill ready for your signature would you have signed it or shut down the government"

I think you got your wish to be a knot on a yellow dog's ass.

PLEASE GIVE US JOE "THE WORLD'S DUMBEST POLITICIAN" BIDEN, instead of the Hildebeast (Never mind she'll be in jail, anyway!)

GQrEtCC.jpg
[/QUOT
Joe Biden: You Know,, I can see at least 7 "Twelve Year Old Girls" from my bedroom window.
im sure Biden has all of the 1/2 nude photo-shopped posters of sarah palin in his office and bedroom.

The fucking government SHUTS DOWN every week from 5PM Friday to 9 AM Monday, you dumbass!

You're too naïve to be online. Why don't you just commit suicide and rid yourself of the necessity to breathe and the rest of us won't have to be a witness to your absolute lack of wisdom.

The goddam Republican congress has tried to defund ObamaCare about fifty times but the one in 2013 delayed nearly a million government workers half a months pay. The president actually had to use an emergency spending bill(like the method George W. Bush used to fund the entire wars he started) to get pay for the military.

United States federal government shutdown of 2013 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"From October 1 through 16, 2013, the United States federal government entered a shutdown and curtailed most routine operations because neither legislation appropriating funds for fiscal year 2014 nor a continuing resolution for the interim authorization of appropriations for fiscal year 2014 was enacted in time. Regular government operations resumed October 17 after an interim appropriations bill was signed into law.

During the shutdown, approximately 800,000 federal employees were indefinitely furloughed, and another 1.3 million were required to report to work without known payment dates. Only those government services deemed "excepted" under the Antideficiency Act were continued; and only those employees deemed "excepted" continued to report to work.[2] The previous U.S. federal government shutdown was in 1995–96.[3][4] The 16-day-long shutdown of October 2013 was the third-longest government shutdown in U.S. history, after the 18-day shutdown in 1978 and the 21-day 1995–96 shutdown."

You're too naïve to be online. Why don't you just commit suicide and rid yourself of the necessity to breathe and the rest of us won't have to be a witness to your absolute lack of wisdom.

The goddam Republican congress has tried to defund ObamaCare about fifty times but the one in 2013 delayed nearly a million government workers half a months pay. The president actually had to use an emergency spending bill(like the method George W. Bush used to fund the entire wars he started) to get pay for the military.

United States federal government shutdown of 2013 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"From October 1 through 16, 2013, the United States federal government entered a shutdown and curtailed most routine operations because neither legislation appropriating funds for fiscal year 2014 nor a continuing resolution for the interim authorization of appropriations for fiscal year 2014 was enacted in time. Regular government operations resumed October 17 after an interim appropriations bill was signed into law.

During the shutdown, approximately 800,000 federal employees were indefinitely furloughed, and another 1.3 million were required to report to work without known payment dates. Only those government services deemed "excepted" under the Antideficiency Act were continued; and only those employees deemed "excepted" continued to report to work.[2] The previous U.S. federal government shutdown was in 1995–96.[3][4] The 16-day-long shutdown of October 2013 was the third-longest government shutdown in U.S. history, after the 18-day shutdown in 1978 and the 21-day 1995–96 shutdown."

Should have shut it down PERIOD, Fuck you government workers, who BY THE WAY GOT PAID for a 16 DAY VACATION, so fuck you scumbucket! The Republicans are FECKLESS and stand behind NOTHING they PROMISED the electorate they would do! GO TRUMP, get rid of this corrupt system!

OK....now you've done a complete reversal on your original take on the thing. It was HW Bush's doing from start to finish. A newly elected president was handed a bill which had been signed more than a year before and he signed it. Just curious.....after the president and the legislature had a bill ready for your signature would you have signed it or shut down the government. OH!! I forgot, shutting down the government is what the right wing, tax cutting assholes do. I'd rather be a knot on a yellow dog's ass than to be a T Party Republican.

It doesn't matter who started it, the fact is Clinton signed it into law. So Clinton finished it, not Bush. Hell Bush wasn't even in office when it became law.

I haven't reversed anything, my contention this entire time was that Clinton signed NAFTA into law. If you want the truth, Reagan is really the one that brought up the idea.

I'm definitely not the one around here who's short on truth!!!

NAFTA is the North American Free Trade Agreement. It was envisioned at least 30 years ago to reduce trading costs, increase business investment, and help North America be more competitive in the global marketplace.

What Is Its History?

The impetus for NAFTA actually began with President Ronald Reagan, who campaigned on a North American common market. In 1984, Congress passed the Trade and Tariff Act.

This is important because it gave the President "fast-track" authority to negotiate free trade agreements, while only allowing Congress the ability to approve or disapprove, not change negotiating points. Canadian Prime Minister Mulroney agreed with Reagan to begin negotiations for the Canada-U.S. Free Trade Agreement, which was signed in 1988, went into effect in 1989.

Meanwhile, Mexican President Salinas and President Bush began negotiations for a liberalized trade between the two countries. Prior to NAFTA, Mexican tariffs on U.S. imports were 250% higher than U.S. tariffs on Mexican imports. In 1991, Canada requested a trilateral agreement, which then led to NAFTA.

NAFTA was signed by President George H.W. Bush, Mexican President Salinas, and Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney in 1992.

Again, none of that means shit until it is signed into law.

What those guys signed was an agreement, it held no legal authority until it's ratified and then signed into law it means nothing!

Damn are you that fucking stupid!!

Maybe if something was done about the unemployment (or under-employment) issue, people who were once middle class or working class, who lost jobs making a living wage, who are now "poor", could afford health insurance, housing, food, etc. etc. and wouldn't have to rely on government handouts.

Forum List

Back