At Least 25 Percent Of Iowa Republicans Will Not Vote For Trump In The General Election

Your native language is Lying.

It's a given President Trump will be convicted on most or all of the charges... and then UNCONVICTED on appeal when the adults take a look at this deranged nonsense. The entire planet is aware of this. He will GAIN votes as the persecution continues to unravel. The historic Iowa win proved that.

You're gonna need to find a new DA in Fulton Co.... the current one is heading for prison. :laughing0301:

View attachment 889330

You understand how they're making a martyr out of Trump. I'm glad someone does. Now I just wished the GOP would stop defending Trump and start looking at his actual record, before they make the mistake of electing him again.

I

Trump supporters keep bring up this "he's better than the other guy" thing. Why? Being better doesn't equate to good

That's why I voted third party for decades, until we had a CIC who is trying to put his rival in prison, is murdering our troops and doesn't let them defend themselves, is destroying our cities, is wrecking our economy and is pushing a hate racist woke agenda, that's why. Yes, Trump is indeed better than Biden and enough to vote for him even when like me you don't fully agree with a single of his policies.

You're welcome, thanks for asking

You understand how they're making a martyr out of Trump. I'm glad someone does. Now I just wished the GOP would stop defending Trump and start looking at his actual record, before they make the mistake of electing him again.

I
His record as president was a pretty damn good one.
Even from the push back from both parties, he got things done.

Which retarded libturds pretend is a literal instruction rather than a time worn very familiar figure of speech.

Belive it or not BackAgain but not everyone is stupid.

These words have the context of Trump literally enjoying watching his Trumptards violently breaking in, halting 2020 certification, and trashing the Congress.

It's not only what he said, but what he did.

I

As long as Democrats continue with the hyperbole campaign that America is a racist country and their woke shit that just isn't possible. I'd so easily join in Trump bashing if Democrats weren't completely fucking nuts

Belive it or not BackAgain but not everyone is stupid

True, every DEMOCRAT is stupid though, except the pols, they are evil. Here's the first way you are stupid, you're going to vote for the end of your own freedom. Once your big government pols win, they won't need you anymore, and the history of the world is clear.

Killed by leftists: 100 million
Freed by leftists: 0

I know, I know, you're going to do it right this time. Again, that's why you're stupid, vermin

True, every DEMOCRAT is stupid though, except the pols, they are evil. Here's the first way you are stupid, you're going to vote for the end of your own freedom. Once your big government pols win, they won't need you anymore, and the history of the world is clear.

Killed by leftists: 100 million
Freed by leftists: 0

I know, I know, you're going to do it right this time. Again, that's why you're stupid, vermin

1fa1c1f05bfc45efd63f4210652cb5d7.jpg

Belive it or not BackAgain but not everyone is stupid.

Oh. I know. Not everyone is a libturd.
These words have the context of Trump literally enjoying watching his Trumptards violently breaking in, halting 2020 certification, and trashing the Congress.
False. The words preceded any action taken by the small fragment of the protesting crowd who became a mob.
It's not only what he said, but what he did.
Nope. What was posted was only what he had said. And, just to be clear, he didn’t participate so he didn’t “do” anything wrong.

Antoinette, you’ve still got nothing.

Oh. I know. Not everyone is a libturd.

False. The words preceded any action taken by the small fragment of the protesting crowd who became a mob.

Nope. What was posted was only what he had said. And, just to be clear, he didn’t participate so he didn’t “do” anything wrong.

Antoinette, you’ve still got nothing.

Not-stupid clearly doesn't include you, an incurable Trumptard tool.

Donald Trump: Fight like hell

Doesn't contradict what I said. Democrats say those things all the time and you always jump out and it's not literal. You're so stupid he even said that and you still took it literally because you're a lying ass with no standards that aren't double, vermin. And now you're scared because Joe is going to lose and your President will once again be Donald J. Trump

Doesn't contradict what I said.

True - his speech is a mixed bag...except of course he was impeached for sitting by and giddily watching his Trumptards fight like hell to break into Congress and halt 2020 election certification.

Claim that he DIDN'T actually want them fighting is clearly contradicted by his actions on that day.

True - his speech is a mixed bag...except of course he was impeached for sitting by and giddily watching his Trumptards fight like hell to break into Congress and halt 2020 election certification.

Claim that he DIDN'T actually want them fighting is clearly contradicted by his actions on that day.

Yes, Democrats impeached Trump twice. Once for what Pedo Joe did and the other for what the fat bitch Hillary did, vermin

When Progs took over the country that was the real insurrection. A silent one at that.

In a poll prior to the Iowa caucus, at least 25 percent of likely Republican caucus goers said they will not vote for Trump if he is the nominee.

11 percent said they will vote for Biden, 6 percent for RFK, Jr., 8 percent said they would vote third party, 1 percent would not vote, 3 percent were unsure. Only 71 percent said they would vote for Trump.

lt will be interesting to see how Republicans in other states feel about voting for Trump.

iowa-republicans-poll.jpg
Well, the neat thing is we already know the cult will just say the election was rigged, unless they win.

So that'll be fun.

It's getting to the point where the election itself won't be the big story.

Forum List

Back