At Least 25 Percent Of Iowa Republicans Will Not Vote For Trump In The General Election

Well, the neat thing is we already know the cult will just say the election was rigged, unless they win.

It's getting to the point where the election itself won't be the big story.

No, your rigging it is the story, obviously. You have gone full Stalinist, vermin

Well, the neat thing is we already know the cult will just say the election was rigged, unless they win.

So that'll be fun.

It's getting to the point where the election itself won't be the big story.
How is it even possible for Biden to win? Every demographic is leaving him for Trump. Can you assholes beat 90 million votes because that is what Trump is going to get.

Yes, Democrats impeached Trump twice.

Many Republicans agreed on the merits, 10 of them voted to impeach Trump for Jan 6th.

Here, have a read what Senate Republicans had to say about Trump's actions on Jan 6th:

Sen. Mitch McConnell (KY):

“Former President Trump’s actions that preceded the riot were a disgraceful, disgraceful dereliction of duty…There’s no question — none — that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day…

Sen. Rob Portman (OH):

“What President Trump did that day was inexcusable because in his speech he encouraged the mob, and that he bears some responsibility for the tragic violence that occurred. I have also criticized his slow response as the mob stormed the U.S. Capitol, putting at risk the safety of Vice President Pence, law enforcement officers, and others

Sen. John Thune (SD):

My vote to acquit should not be viewed as exoneration for his conduct on January 6, 2021, or in the days and weeks leading up to it. What former President Trump did to undermine faith in our election system and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power is inexcusable

Last edited:
Republicans agreed on the merits of impeachments.

Here, have a read what they had to say about Trump's actions on Jan 6th:

J6 has been outed for what it was. A set up pure and simple. The hyperbole and drama all media stoked propaganda. The FBI's silence proves it.

Many Republicans agreed on the merits, 10 of them voted to impeach Trump for Jan 6th.

Here, have a read what they had to say about Trump's actions on Jan 6th:

Sen. Mitch McConnell (KY):

Sen. Rob Portman (OH):

Sen. John Thune (SD):

There are useless Republican cowards who joined your huge leftist circle jerk? Color me stunned! Wow! Thanks, vermin!

There are useless Republican cowards who joined your huge leftist circle jerk? Color me stunned! Wow! Thanks, vermin!

Yes yes, Democrats, Republicans, almost everyone is against poor innocent Trumpy bear.

Now tell me again how he will win.

As long as Democrats continue with the hyperbole campaign that America is a racist country and their woke shit that just isn't possible. I'd so easily join in Trump bashing if Democrats weren't completely fucking nuts

I totally get that.

I guess I'm just a tad jaded, politically. Everyone I could ever support (fiscal conservatives) get thrown under the bus for some RINO. And since the GOP is the only other option to the left, (which isn't any real opposition), it's like there are no real options. It's either a pile of poo. Or a pile of poo with sprinkles.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yes yes, Democrats, Republicans, almost everyone is against poor innocent Trumpy bear.

Now tell me again how he will win.

That has zero to do with anything. Democrats LOVE to say they are Republicans and trash the Republican party, that is what I am talking about and you know it, vermin.

But I get your intense fear, Biden IS going to lose, your hysteria is well founded

Not-stupid clearly doesn't include you, an incurable Trumptard tool.
Antoinette. Go lick your wounds. Dry your eyes. Have a good ol’ vinegar douche. Insert a new clean tampon. Take two Midol. Go to bed early.

Tomorrow is another day for you to fail in. 👍

I totally get that.

I guess I'm just a tad jaded, politically. Everyone I could ever support (fiscal conservatives) get thrown under the bus for some RINO. And since the GOP is the only other option to the left, (which isn't any real opposition), it's like there are no real options. It's either a pile of poo. Or a pile of poo with sprinkles.

I'm a DeSantis supporter, we love him in Florida, he's a great governor. We need a President who can stand up to the left, and there aren't many the left is so full of hate and intolerance. But Trump is going to win and he's better than Biden who is actively trying to destroy us.

I'm a libertarian, but I don't vote Libertarian Party anymore since they stopped nominating libertarian candidates and started nominating whoever would get the most attention. I loved Bob Barr for example for holding Slick accountable, but a libertarian he isn't. And the pot head Gary Johnson was a joke

Last edited:
Your native language is Lying.

It's a given President Trump will be convicted on most or all of the charges... and then UNCONVICTED on appeal when the adults take a look at this deranged nonsense. The entire planet is aware of this. He will GAIN votes as the persecution continues to unravel. The historic Iowa win proved that.

You're gonna need to find a new DA in Fulton Co.... the current one is heading for prison. :laughing0301:

View attachment 889330
Interesting that you admit Trump’s guilt

How is it even possible for Biden to win? Every demographic is leaving him for Trump. Can you assholes beat 90 million votes because that is what Trump is going to get.
No shit. That’s almost 20 million more than 2020 and Republicans were VERY motivated then.

There’s a lot less enthusiasm now

Pretty doubtful junior

No shit. That’s almost 20 million more than 2020 and Republicans were VERY motivated then.

Pretty doubtful junior

Blah, blah, blah, a record win isn't good enough for you, you mentioned that, vermin, but keep on crying about it

:boo_hoo14: :itsok::lame2:

I was talking about Iowa, I have no idea what you are talking about, vermin
What about Iowa?

A Republican primary with low turnout where half the voters voted against Trump???

Bwahahahaha

Pretty doubtful junior
More than Republicans are motivated now, and you know it. Biden's administration is a fucking nightmare for the citizen. Illegals and queers are doing just fine along with terrorists all around the world.

Forum List

Back