At Least 25 Percent Of Iowa Republicans Will Not Vote For Trump In The General Election

You say this in a thread named:

At Least 25 Percent Of Iowa Republicans Will Not Vote For Trump In The General Election​

Isn't that what you fools were saying in 2020? Back me up on that not-gonna-be-BackAgain 🤣

Nope, I'm fairly confident that the only thing that could prevent Biden from beating Trump again is some sort of health episode...or Haley, but that would require sanity on the Republican side that is simply not there.
As I recall, the nasty twat Shrillary was supposed to beat Trump.

How’s that one pan out?

:auiqs.jpg:

In a poll prior to the Iowa caucus, at least 25 percent of likely Republican caucus goers said they will not vote for Trump if he is the nominee.

11 percent said they will vote for Biden, 6 percent for RFK, Jr., 8 percent said they would vote third party, 1 percent would not vote, 3 percent were unsure. Only 71 percent said they would vote for Trump.

lt will be interesting to see how Republicans in other states feel about voting for Trump.

iowa-republicans-poll.jpg
Its probably closer to 10%.

As I recall, the nasty twat Shrillary was supposed to beat Trump.

How’s that one pan out?

:auiqs.jpg:

I asked you about 2020, but you are too damaged to talk about that so you switch to Hillary…who is not running dum dum.

These whistling-past-the-graveyard threads are funny as fuck. A daily reminder of how the useful idiots are continually shitting themselves........

Well, I'm not so sure.
In a very rural and very red state.....i.e., Iowa.
Less than 8% of the state's registered Republicans were willing to vote for the fired ex-president.

What's up with that?

Said every politician ever.

"Every politician ever" condemns violence like the one that broke out after Trump's speech.

NOT TRUMP. Trump sat by, watching his Trumptards trash the Congress, tweeting about how weasel Pence failed to flip election for him.

"Every politician ever" condemns violence like the one that broke out after Trump's speech.

NOT TRUMP. Trump sat by, watching his Trumptards trash the Congress, tweeting about how weasel Pence failed to flip election for him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still believes Trump lunged at the steering wheel.

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
How is it even possible for Biden to win? Every demographic is leaving him for Trump. Can you assholes beat 90 million votes because that is what Trump is going to get.

Mac1958 believes it's possible because he wants it to be and he gets traumatized when he thinks about Trump winning. So he believes he can't. Reality is going to hit ugly for these racist Democrats when Trump is sworn in, in a country near you, coming January, 2025

Mac1958 believes it's possible because he wants it to be and he gets traumatized when he thinks about Trump winning. So he believes he can't. Reality is going to hit ugly for these racist Democrats when Trump is sworn in, in a country near you, coming January, 2025
:confused-84:

Forum List

Back