At Least 25 Percent Of Iowa Republicans Will Not Vote For Trump In The General Election

I'm a DeSantis supporter, we love him in Florida, he's a great governor. We need a President who can stand up to the left, and there aren't many the left is so full of hate and intolerance. But Trump is going to win and he's better than Biden who is actively trying to destroy us.

Trump doesn't know how to beat the left. He knows how to bark at them. But his bite just ain't there.
But his supporters simply don't see it like that? They got some grand illusion that somehow all these witch hunts have turned him into some sort of political super hero who's going to come in and eradicate the left.
Another thing they don't understand is that a president can't do anything without those he appoints. And those have to be 100% willing to do everything Trump says. Whether it's legal & constitutional or not. But the problem is that he's not going to get anyone he wants through the senate confirmation hearings. And even if he does, they're not going to stick their necks out for him. For the simple fact that everyone who's ever done that, ended up like Giuliani.

He's going to be a lame duck, even if the GOP keeps the House and takes the senate.

I'm a libertarian, but I don't vote Libertarian Party anymore since they stopped nominating libertarian candidates and started nominating whoever would get the most attention. I loved Bob Barr example for holding Slick accountable, but a libertarian he isn't. And the pot head Gary Johnson was a joke

I hear ya on that. Johnson started me on a path of ditching the LP also. Especially when that LP chairman did the strip tease at their national convention. Then all the disgruntled Bernie supporters showed up with their support for trannies, druggies and those on death row.
I wasted a few years supporting them. I was next in line to be the local LP chairman around here. But the new members that were showing up, I said screw it.

I'm a conservative without a party.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
What about Iowa?

A Republican primary with low turnout where half the voters voted against Trump???

Bwahahahaha

You mean Trump winning Iowa like how former Presidents like Ted Cruz, Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee did is irrelevant, do you, vermin?

Trump doesn't know how to beat the left. He knows how to bark at them. But his bite just ain't there.
But his supporters simply don't see it like that? They got some grand illusion that somehow all these witch hunts have turned him into some sort of political super hero who's going to come in and eradicate the left.
Another thing they don't understand is that a president can't do anything without those he appoints. And those have to be 100% willing to do everything Trump says. Whether it's legal & constitutional or not. But the problem is that he's not going to get anyone he wants through the senate confirmation hearings. And even if he does, they're not going to stick their necks out for him. For the simple fact that everyone who's ever done that, ended up like Giuliani.

He's going to be a lame duck, even if the GOP keeps the House and takes the senate.

I hear ya on that. Johnson started me on a path of ditching the LP also. Especially when that LP chairman did the strip tease at their national convention. Then all the disgruntled Bernie supporters showed up with their support for trannies, druggies and those on death row.
I wasted a few years supporting them. I was next in line to be the local LP chairman around here. But the new members that were showing up, I said screw it.

I'm a conservative without a party.

Yep, me too, it's nice to get to know you!

Actually, quite a few of the people who petitioned their Sec. of State to have the Orange Messiah removed from the ballot are Repubs. Now the matter is in the hands of the most conservative SC we've had in decades. There's no question they'll find a pretense to let him run and ignore the spirit if not the letter of the law in the process.
"The spirit of the law" LOL. That's a nice way to spin the Democrats trying to shit can our 200 year history of free and fair elections.

That has zero to do with anything.
You say this in a thread named:

At Least 25 Percent Of Iowa Republicans Will Not Vote For Trump In The General Election​

But I get your intense fear, Biden IS going to lose, your hysteria is well founded

Isn't that what you fools were saying in 2020? Back me up on that not-gonna-be-BackAgain 🤣

Nope, I'm fairly confident that the only thing that could prevent Biden from beating Trump again is some sort of health episode...or Haley, but that would require sanity on the Republican side that is simply not there.

Last edited:
You say this in a thread named:

At Least 25 Percent Of Iowa Republicans Will Not Vote For Trump In The General Election​

Isn't that what you fools were saying in 2020? Back me up on that not-gonna-be-BackAgain 🤣

Nope, I'm fairly confident that the only thing that could prevent Biden from winning again is some sort of health episode...or Haley, but that would require sanity on the Republican side that is simply not there.

Yes, yes, the racist pedophile you're voting for has this election in the bag, just vote for him, you're good, vermin

This kinda circles us back to lack of sanity on the Republican side.

I'm pretty sure Kaz isn't a died in the wool GOP loyalist. But those who support the left, have to be. Because the left has lost their marbles since the radical progressives have taken over.

When Progs took over the country that was the real insurrection. A silent one at that.
It's silent because it's entirely in your head.

Winning by getting more people to vote for you is just good ol' fashioned democracy.

In a poll prior to the Iowa caucus, at least 25 percent of likely Republican caucus goers said they will not vote for Trump if he is the nominee.

11 percent said they will vote for Biden, 6 percent for RFK, Jr., 8 percent said they would vote third party, 1 percent would not vote, 3 percent were unsure. Only 71 percent said they would vote for Trump.

lt will be interesting to see how Republicans in other states feel about voting for Trump.

iowa-republicans-poll.jpg
They are traitors to His Holiness, the Trump!

In other news, 100% of democrats say they would vote for Biden if he were convicted of a crime!

I’m not sure if this article is an indictment of trump, or a testament to how republicans will actually vote their conscience…

We all know that democrats wouldn’t break rank like that. They’re all in. So, while you use this article as a way to show how bad trump is, it’s actually a statement of how good and honest republicans are.

😊

Why are you so worried about Trump, your Democrat Regime is going to ban him from running, remember?

You Orange Shit Gibbon god (less piece of shit) did NOT fare very well on Tuesday.

49% of Registered Iow Republicans did not vote and you in totals for DeSatan and Haley you get 89.3% did not vote for P01135809, His meager 50+1% is a shit show

Forum List

Back