At Least 25 Percent Of Iowa Republicans Will Not Vote For Trump In The General Election

In a poll prior to the Iowa caucus, at least 25 percent of likely Republican caucus goers said they will not vote for Trump if he is the nominee.

11 percent said they will vote for Biden, 6 percent for RFK, Jr., 8 percent said they would vote third party, 1 percent would not vote, 3 percent were unsure. Only 71 percent said they would vote for Trump.

lt will be interesting to see how Republicans in other states feel about voting for Trump.

iowa-republicans-poll.jpg
This "huge victory" they've been touting in Iowa was 2.7% of the registered voters in the state, or about 14% of the registered republicans. And he only got 50% of them.

In a poll prior to the Iowa caucus, at least 25 percent of likely Republican caucus goers said they will not vote for Trump if he is the nominee.

11 percent said they will vote for Biden, 6 percent for RFK, Jr., 8 percent said they would vote third party, 1 percent would not vote, 3 percent were unsure. Only 71 percent said they would vote for Trump.

lt will be interesting to see how Republicans in other states feel about voting for Trump.

Don't you understand that 7% of registered Republican voters in the fly over state of Iowa choosing Trump at their caucus is equal to an inevitable coronation??

Even a kid would know that this is false logic. Unless you are so full of hatred for Trump that you can't think straight you have to understand that republicans will vote for Trump if he is the candidate. On the other hand the Brandon supporters don't seem to want to talk about anything.

iowa-republicans-poll.jpg

Wait until they see your bad ass Trumpatar, vermin!

Democrats sure are worried about the Republican party, thanks there guy/girl/it/salami/toaster! What are your pronouns again? Did it get it in there somewhere?

You Dimbos don't understand facts or results, only the TDS voices in your head.....

It's hilarious how all the left wing nut jobs like Dont Taz Me Bro are out screaming Biden Biden Biden as if that's going to make us forget what a shit job their beloved God Biden has done and the election trouble he's in because of it.

The louder they are, the more they grasp the situation they are in. So I guess Don't Taz me starting all the flame threads shows he grasps the situation they are in, he's screaming the loudest.

January, 2025 is going to be fun when Trump is sworn in, LOL

It's hilarious how all the left wing nut jobs like Dont Taz Me Bro are out screaming Biden Biden Biden as if that's going to make us forget what a shit job their beloved God Biden has done and the election trouble he's in because of it.

The louder the more they grasp the situation they are in, the louder they scream. So I guess Don't Taz me starting all the flame threads shows he grasps the situation they are in, he's screaming the loudest.

January, 2025 is going to be fun when Trump is sworn in, LOL
Yep, they way overshot the mark. Now its too late, and had they kept their TDS pieholes shut it would have been much more in doubt for Trump.

Yep, they way overshot the mark. Now its too late, and had they kept their TDS pieholes shut it would have been much more in doubt for Trump.

Yes, the problem is the Democrats are sycophants and have no ability to tell their leader to go away when he's as self centered as Joe Biden and don't want to go

Forum List

Back