At Least 25 Percent Of Iowa Republicans Will Not Vote For Trump In The General Election

Why are you so worried about Trump, your Democrat Regime is going to ban him from running, remember?
Actually, quite a few of the people who petitioned their Sec. of State to have the Orange Messiah removed from the ballot are Repubs. Now the matter is in the hands of the most conservative SC we've had in decades. There's no question they'll find a pretense to let him run and ignore the spirit if not the letter of the law in the process.

Yes, the problem is the Democrats are sycophants and have no ability to tell their leader to go away when he's as self centered as Joe Biden and don't want to go
Yes, the problem is the Repubs are sycophants and have no ability to tell their leader to go away when he's as self centered as Trump and don't want to go.

Glad I could fix that for ya.

Yes, the problem is the Repubs are sycophants and have no ability to tell their leader to go away when he's as self centered as Trump and don't want to go.

Glad I could fix that for ya.

No I'm not, you are, I never heard that one before, vermin, thanks!

:CryingCow:

In a poll prior to the Iowa caucus, at least 25 percent of likely Republican caucus goers said they will not vote for Trump if he is the nominee.

11 percent said they will vote for Biden, 6 percent for RFK, Jr., 8 percent said they would vote third party, 1 percent would not vote, 3 percent were unsure. Only 71 percent said they would vote for Trump.

lt will be interesting to see how Republicans in other states feel about voting for Trump.

iowa-republicans-poll.jpg
You don't know much about politics, do you? Iowa is not a swing state. In fact, it is a red state. Trump will carry Iowa. It's not turning blue. The real swing states have Trump either tied or beating Biden. Even if you give Biden the ties, Trump still wins.

Half of Halery's votes came from democrats. Iowa is one of those "Be a RINO for a day" states.

Of course they won't vote for President Trump. :laughing0301:

President Trump will carry Iowa handily. The party that likes to fuck kids is dying.

Keep in mind what's really happening here, the Democrats are scared shitless because they left their pedophile corrupt crime family in place and know he's losing and we are going to get Trump back thanks to them. January, 2025 is just going to be fun when Trump is sworn in and Biden is thrown out on his ass

Last edited:
In a poll prior to the Iowa caucus, at least 25 percent of likely Republican caucus goers said they will not vote for Trump if he is the nominee.

11 percent said they will vote for Biden, 6 percent for RFK, Jr., 8 percent said they would vote third party, 1 percent would not vote, 3 percent were unsure. Only 71 percent said they would vote for Trump.

lt will be interesting to see how Republicans in other states feel about voting for Trump.

^ speculation

Ridiculously half WOULD!

LOL, g5000 , Republicans aren't the only ones who know you are a Democrat, are we, LOL. They never attack you because they know you're one of them like we do.

kaz (whispers): Fantastic avatar there, vermin! Greatest Trump pic EVER!

I don't like it. But Trump is going to be the next president.

And I have a feeling that after the first year of Trump, even most Trump supporters won't like it either. The debt ceiling increases will be coming. The huge omnibus bills will be signed into law. The witch hunts will start. He won't be able to get his appointments through the Senate confirmation. The border still won't be secure.

Trump 2.0

If the democrats would stop making a martyr out of him, republicans would be able to see how much of a RINO he really is.

Not to worry.

Asked, “How likely are you to vote for former President Donald Trump in the 2024 presidential election?” 30% of Democrats said “very” or “somewhat likely.” Some 50% of black people agreed, as did 80% of Republicans.

MSN

Trumps a shoe it. It'll be a cake walk if the dems run Biden.
It's almost too late to run another dem candidate. Looks like they're stuck with him.

This is what makes my conspiracy gears start turning. The democrats know Biden can't beat Trump. So with that in mind, it almost looks like the left and the right are pulling some sort of charade on "we the people." As if Trump has been already chosen, and they have to go through the steps to make it seem real.

I know, that's sounds retarded. But here me out.

After the election, and Trumps in office, if someone came up with some irrefutable proof that that is exactly what happened, all the witch hunts, the court battles, not debating, (as to expose his record by his competition) and all the media coverage........ It would all make sense, right? To build up his support so much, that 75% of the country would back the establishments chosen one.
They wouldn't be choosing Trump because he's a good leader. For us (conservatives) he sucked RINO balls. But he was very good to the establishment. He was great for the RINO's. And he was pretty good to the left. (funding gender studies, signing all those omnibus bills and dishing out all that covid money. Not stopping the BLM and antifa riots. just to name a few)

The pieces they're putting together is starting to look like we're going to have a chancellor (after Trump)

Last edited:
I don't like it. But Trump is going to be the next president.

And I have a feeling that after the first year of Trump, even most Trump supporters won't like it either. The debt ceiling increases will be coming. The huge omnibus bills will be signed into law. The witch hunts will start. He won't be able to get his appointments through the Senate confirmation. The border still won't be secure.

Trump 2.0

If the democrats would stop making a martyr out of him, republicans would be able to see how much of a RINO he really is.

We have a longer memory than you do. I'm no fan of Trump's policies, but they are far better than Biden's and we aren't going to forget in four years that the alternative was open borders, letting the world attack our troops and city streets smelling like Joe's pants

Ridiculously half WOULD!
Your native language is Lying.

It's a given President Trump will be convicted on most or all of the charges... and then UNCONVICTED on appeal when the adults take a look at this deranged nonsense. The entire planet is aware of this. He will GAIN votes as the persecution continues to unravel. The historic Iowa win proved that.

You're gonna need to find a new DA in Fulton Co.... the current one is heading for prison. :laughing0301:

fani willis chubby and corrupt.jpg

That is like saying that 75% will! :lmao:

ITMT, nearly 70% of democrats say they will leave the planet rather than pull another lever for Joe Biden! :21:

We have a longer memory than you do. I'm no fan of Trump's policies, but they are far better than Biden's and we aren't going to forget in four years that the alternative was open borders, letting the world attack our troops and city streets smelling like Joe's pants

Trump supporters keep bring up this "he's better than the other guy" thing. Why? Being better doesn't equate to good.
The GOP is our only line of defense against the left. But when the GOP is 90% RINO's, (especially Trump) just how much of a defense are they?

FFS, Kevin McCarthy would be better than Biden. And a Kevin McCarthy type RINO is exactly what we're getting with Trump. So the issue isn't who's better. Or at least it shouldn't be. It should be who's best. ATM, regardless of his lack of electability, it's DeSantis. Someone younger, more experienced, smarter, more conservative than Trump on almost all issues.
I'm not vying for DeSantis. He's toast. But that's the point. The GOP always, ALWAYS throws the good ones under the bus.
They did it with Rand Paul, his dad and all the way back to Goldwater.

The democrats do the same thing. Look what they did to Tulsi Gabbard, for Hillary Clinton. Look what they're doing to RFKjr.

Forum List

Back