At least 6 dead in random shooting in Kalamazoo County, Michigan, suspect under arrest

By God, we just need more guns out there on the street, Yessirreeeeeee Bob.

And the 1.5 million Americans who used guns to save their own lives and the lives of their families from violent criminal attack...according to bill clinton would agree to this point.....1.5 million Americans needed guns to stop a violent criminal attack....

Then throw in the number of attacks in legally created gun free zones.....and you see how dumb your post is.

Bullshit numbers.
Yours?

Nope. 2A Guy's. And....the best part is.....I think he knows it. He just prefers to lie.

Not lyiing and you are still a racist who uses a Cuban American Senator in clown face....

Here are the actual studies...not mine....that show the actual research into defensive gun use....the research pushed by clinton and obama are highlighted.......

I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....
GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--
------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

All bullshit. We've been through this before.

America is a very sick angry nation these days. It may be the wealthiest nation, but it's also one of the most angry violent nations on earth. I think it's the drugs, and i mean the prescribed ones. I think it's the greed. Americans are taught at a very young age that they must consume. They must purchase and accumulate more & more at all cost. They become 'I MUST BUY' consumer zombies. The greed consumes them. They become disillusioned when they realize they're never gonna have enough and their flat-broke. And that drives them mad. Many become bitter, angry, and violent. They lash out.

I think it's the violent greedy oppressive Government they're subservient to. The violence and greed trickles down to the People. The slaves are merely emulating their master's behavior. For such a wealthy nation, the People seem so incredibly angry and unhappy. Much of the rest of the world doesn't understand it. I truly believe it begins in childhood for Americans. They're indoctrinated on greed and violence right from the start. It's that unending quest for the almighty dollar that drives many completely mad.

This is just how i feel anyway. But hey, i could be completely off the mark. What do i know? Stay safe and have a good one. :)
I'd boil it down to a decaying culture, and I'd argue that most of the significant problems we face are attributable to it.
TV shows and movies glorify violence and revenge. Murderers are considered "cool". News and fiction about violent crime are among the most numerous things on TV. It has nothing to do with allowing gays to marry.

No one who's insane enough to go around shooting people did it because they saw murders on TV. Grow up
You are oversimplifying his statement; I disagree. Humans killing humans is all over our children's culture, from video games to the movies and tv shows their parents allow them to watch 24/7 on the electronic babysitter, TV. It doesn't convince anyone to kill, but it desensitizes children to taking human life and for some children, that is a very bad lesson to learn.

And then this guy would have killed what, 5 people instead of 6?

And what do we do with this information? Make violence on TV illegal?

What is the relevance of the point and the applicability to the discussion?

And the 1.5 million Americans who used guns to save their own lives and the lives of their families from violent criminal attack...according to bill clinton would agree to this point.....1.5 million Americans needed guns to stop a violent criminal attack....

Then throw in the number of attacks in legally created gun free zones.....and you see how dumb your post is.

Bullshit numbers.
Yours?

Nope. 2A Guy's. And....the best part is.....I think he knows it. He just prefers to lie.

Not lyiing and you are still a racist who uses a Cuban American Senator in clown face....

Here are the actual studies...not mine....that show the actual research into defensive gun use....the research pushed by clinton and obama are highlighted.......

I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....

--
------------------

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

Wow....these researchers actually researched the topic, did their studies and put in the time and the effort....and your simple reply is.... bullshit.....

Wow...not only are you a racist pig....you are a dumb racist pig too.....

--
------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Wow....these researchers actually researched the topic, did their studies and put in the time and the effort....and your simple reply is.... bullshit.....

Because I like to post the truth, the facts and reality...and the actual freaking research on the topic...

--
------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

The only answer to these killings us to discover why they happen. Why is there so much violence? Do we place so little value on human life? Is there too much violence in our entertainment? Is it parenting? Entitlement? Mental illness? Drugs? A desire for fame even if it is infamy?

Until we discover the reason for these killings, they will continue to happen and taking guns out of the hands of innocent people won't fix anything.

All the above will suffice for reasons people go off and start killing.

However what gun nutters and gun haters alike just cant get a handle on is that these types of shootings and even worse ARE THE FUCKING PRICE TO BE PAID FOR VIRTUALLY UNLIMITED ACCESS TO GUNS.

We have virtually unlimited rights in our COtUS to have guns. Of course there will be mass shootings. And individual shootings. And suicide. And infantcide. And all the other ways people are dying by gun.

Accept the inevitable and move on. And understand that numbers work in your favor.

With 300 million plus Americans the chance that you will be randomly shot is very slim.

On the kids shooting, domestic violence with guns and suicide, the gun owner has a choice to make as to how easy or hard access to their guns will be.

Simply bull shit. Guns aren't the only way to kill someone or even massive amounts of people.
Which is easier to obtain today, Sunday February 21, 2016 in the United States of America--a semi automatic rifle and several magazines of bullets, or a WMD or IED? Is it really sensible to think a nut job will learn how to build a bomb from a pressure cooker RATHER than just go to Cabelas and buy a gun? Or steal Anthrax or another biological weapon to loose upon the public. Think about it!

Right, if they can't buy a gun, they give up and go home. Psychopaths are like that. Do you feed yourself or does the pretty nurse do that for you?

8JK7QB9.png

By God, we just need more guns out there on the street, Yessirreeeeeee Bob.

Bullshit numbers.
Yours?

--
------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

All bullshit. I've

--
------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Because I like to post the truth, the facts and reality...and the actual freaking research on the topic...

--
------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Bullshit.

The Myth Behind Defensive Gun Ownership

You are so right.....we should do more to encourage people to take care of themselves....get firearms and learn to use them responsibly....and to be aware that they need to take care of their own self defense since in none of these situations were the police around to stop them....

How about that geniuses..........where were the police at each location of the shootings.....since you all think we should give up our guns and only rely on the police to keep us safe......

Since no police were around...where does that line of thought go....morons.

Bullshit numbers.
Yours?

--
------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

All bullshit. I've

--
------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

--
------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Bullshit.

Gotcha, if you found a link then it's perfectly reasonable to ensure that only criminals have guns. It's actually pretty intuitive that you're safer when only the guy robbing you has a gun. Everyone knows that. We just deny it because we're racists or greedy or something.

Thanks for elevating the level of the discussion. The job had to be done, and you're just the Klown to do it

Bullshit numbers.
Yours?

--
------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

All bullshit. I've

--
------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

--
------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Bullshit.

Hey moron....notice that your stupic article only talks about Kleck....notice how many other studies there have been on defensive gun use.......and that clinton used his department of justice to refute Kleck's work and came up with 1.5 million defensive gun uses....

you morons keep attacking Kleck in an attempt to ignore all the other research that supports Kleck and his research...and clinton and obama tried to refute him and I showed you what they discovered....

Try harder you racist pig....

Now I have highlighted all the studies that are over a million defensive gun uses.....that are not Kleck's....try to read them closely...twit........

And Kleck is the most accurate of all of them in his methods...twit.

--
------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Here is a more detailed account....this guy drove customers around in between shootings.....

Oh....and this actually didn't happen. Uber has a no gun policy for their drivers so obviously he couldn't have a gun in his car...right?

Uber Driver Spree Killer Takes Six Lives In Michigan - Bearing Arms - Kalamazoo, Michigan, Spree Killing

Authorities are investigating reports that J___ D___* dropped off a group of people at a Fairfield Inn in Texas Township, then went next door to the Cracker Barrel and opened fired on two vehicles, killing four people.

One of the things the anti gun whack jobs don't understand......when people actually carry guns for self defense, especially if they can get training...once people start shooting at them...they tend to realize what is happening and seek cover....the people who do not carry or own guns....usually have no idea what to do if someone actually shoots at them....and freeze in place......

Knowing guns and their capabilities can save your life in these situations.....

"Jason Dalton was an Uber driver, police tell WOOD-TV. He took customers in between the shootings, according to police.

Investigators are looking into whether Dalton dropped off a group of people at a Fairfield Inn next to a Cracker Barrel restaurant just moments before opening fire on two vehicles, killing four people.

The fiancee of one of his last riders posted on Facebook Saturday about a harrowing experience with Dalton. She posted it at about 5:30 p.m., not long before the first shooting at about 6 p.m."

Hard to find words for just how nuts that is...

What`s this? No idiotic posts about gun free zones? Plenty of other idiotic posts though. Keep em coming.

What`s this? No idiotic posts about gun free zones? Plenty of other idiotic posts though. Keep em coming.

I am glad you noticed how stupid anti gunner posts are............no facts, pure emotion....no concept of reality.....yep..those are anti gunner posts alright....

I am glad you noticed how stupid anti gunner posts are............no facts, pure emotion....no concept of reality.....yep..those are anti gunner posts alright....
Wanting no guns, therefore no gun deaths, is like wanting no cancer, therefore no cancer deaths. It's not emotional.

Example: Polio, yes or no? Ah, no...

The only answer to these killings us to discover why they happen. Why is there so much violence? Do we place so little value on human life? Is there too much violence in our entertainment? Is it parenting? Entitlement? Mental illness? Drugs? A desire for fame even if it is infamy?

Until we discover the reason for these killings, they will continue to happen and taking guns out of the hands of innocent people won't fix anything.

However what gun nutters and gun haters alike just cant get a handle on is that these types of shootings and even worse ARE THE FUCKING PRICE TO BE PAID FOR VIRTUALLY UNLIMITED ACCESS TO GUNS.

We have virtually unlimited rights in our COtUS to have guns. Of course there will be mass shootings. And individual shootings. And suicide. And infantcide. And all the other ways people are dying by gun.

Accept the inevitable and move on. And understand that numbers work in your favor.

With 300 million plus Americans the chance that you will be randomly shot is very slim.

On the kids shooting, domestic violence with guns and suicide, the gun owner has a choice to make as to how easy or hard access to their guns will be.

Simply bull shit. Guns aren't the only way to kill someone or even massive amounts of people.
Which is easier to obtain today, Sunday February 21, 2016 in the United States of America--a semi automatic rifle and several magazines of bullets, or a WMD or IED? Is it really sensible to think a nut job will learn how to build a bomb from a pressure cooker RATHER than just go to Cabelas and buy a gun? Or steal Anthrax or another biological weapon to loose upon the public. Think about it!

Again, you are missing the point. You are focusing on the tool used and ignoring the "why" this occurs. If a person wants to kill, he or she can without a gun. Do you care about people's lives? If you do you should be wanting to know "why" people are so violent today.

Again, you are missing the point. You are focusing on the tool used and ignoring the "why" this occurs. If a person wants to kill, he or she can without a gun. Do you care about people's lives? If you do you should be wanting to know "why" people are so violent today.
This "tool" is called a "weapon", and it was invented to kill. As this example shows, it's quite effective at that.

Forum List

Back