At least 6 dead in random shooting in Kalamazoo County, Michigan, suspect under arrest

What do you consult?

Take a hint, asshole.
I am a bit of a consultant and therapist...
Sioux Falls Pawn Shops | Badlands Pawn

Nobody asked.
What do you do?

Web analytics. I monitor social media for right wing extremism and report it to Obama.
You had better check out my place and report it to Barry... Lol
We'll See You At The Badlands

Take a hint, asshole.
I am a bit of a consultant and therapist...
Sioux Falls Pawn Shops | Badlands Pawn

Nobody asked.
What do you do?

Web analytics. I monitor social media for right wing extremism and report it to Obama.
You had better check out my place and report it to Barry... Lol
We'll See You At The Badlands

There's bigger fish out there.

And you have obviously not studied either of those two things....because if you had you would know they do not stop one criminal or mass shooter from getting guns...but they do make it harder for normal people, especially the poor to get the guns they could use to save their own lives.

Which loophole needs to be closed....and how would a background check system stop gun murder?

We don't have a proper background check system in place. I'd like to see people who are mentally ill not have access to guns.

Wrong. We have a thorough and complete background check system in place and it does nothing but inconvenience law abiding citizens.

First off, it inconveniences people with a criminal background from buying guns, secondly, we're not really tracking those with a mental illnesses.

Anyway, I wasn't been inconvenienced when I bought my handgun. The check took about 5 minutes.

First off, you are wrong. It doesn't inconvenience them. They already know they can't.

Yeah, that's the inconvenient part. And 5 minutes is nothing, I was still shopping while the background check was going through.

Cool story bro, but background checks are not the answer.

We don't have a proper background check system in place. I'd like to see people who are mentally ill not have access to guns.

Wrong. We have a thorough and complete background check system in place and it does nothing but inconvenience law abiding citizens.

First off, it inconveniences people with a criminal background from buying guns, secondly, we're not really tracking those with a mental illnesses.

Anyway, I wasn't been inconvenienced when I bought my handgun. The check took about 5 minutes.

First off, you are wrong. It doesn't inconvenience them. They already know they can't.

Yeah, that's the inconvenient part. And 5 minutes is nothing, I was still shopping while the background check was going through.

It's not a complete answer just like outlawing murder doesn't rid ourselves of the crime. But, thanks for the lazy reply.

It's not a complete answer just like outlawing murder doesn't rid ourselves of the crime. But, thanks for the lazy reply.
What is your complete answer then??
And don't say more laws, this country has been there and done that... It accomplished nothing but increased violent crimes.

What is your complete answer then??
And don't say more laws, this country has been there and done that... It accomplished nothing but increased violent crimes.

From preventing guns to be used in crimes? There isn't a complete answer to that. Background checks increased violent crimes? Interesting.

Your ignorance isn't my fault. I tried to provide you with some knowledge, you are too stubborn to take it. Good luck with that.

Your ignorance isn't my fault. I tried to provide you with some knowledge, you are too stubborn to take it. Good luck with that.

I think your point was that background checks don't inconvenience criminals from buying guns. When you restrict where they can buy guns it's an inconvenience.

I'd also like to see harsher sentences for guns used while committing a crime. A more comprehensive inclusion of mental health awareness and inclusion into our background check system and get rid of any loopholes. It's not going to solve everything and nobody would expect it to.

Your angle appears to be that 5 minutes waiting for a background check is too cumbersome. .

Kalamazoo already has tough gun laws. They didn't work.

Bustle

They never do work. There has never been any evidence that they do anything.
Work great in Japan. A handfull of gun murders a year.

Japan has a different demographic. Plus, they aren't afraid to employ the death penalty.
What they have are very few and very many restrictions, unlike the US.

Forum List

Back