At least 71 shot, 9 fatally

You have so few winning arguments this election year, you guys really feel this is a winner. Rail about the "big cities". The "shit holes" The Liberal run cities.

This is you trying to control the narrative. Not gonna happen.

LOL!

This is the only argument we'll need:

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:
Gas: +55.5%
Groceries: +21.3%
Eating out: +21.8%
Baby food: +30%
Pet food: +23.1%
K-12 food: +64.9%
Rent: +20.8%
Electricity: +28.5%
Natural gas: +22%
Used cars: +20.4%
Airfare: +38.2%
Public transportation: +26.1%
Real average weekly earnings: -4.4%

You are unclear as to the mission of BLM
Their mission doesn't matter -- fact is, the left only concerns itself with black lives when it is politically expedient to do so.
All those people shot in Chicago last weekend ? Bet half or more were black?
Where;s the outrage from the left over all those black lives?

Illinois has some o
f the strictest gun laws in the nation. Anyone want the nation to be more like Illinois?

Where are the guns coming from?

Less than half the guns used in Illinois crime come from Illinois, data analysis shows​

Every day and night in metro Chicago there is a behind-the-scenes gun battle underway between law enforcement and criminals to trace the flow of illegal guns, track and arrest people who use them, and ultimately interrupt one supply chain that authorities wish would slow down.

New data analyzed by the ABC I-Team answers a question about where all of the guns coming into Chicago are from. Less than half of all guns used in crimes in Illinois came from Illinois.

ATF Trace data shows the top five states where guns recovered in Illinois were originally purchased from are Illinois (49.8%), Indiana (16.7%), Missouri (5.4%), Wisconsin (3.9%) and Kentucky (2.6%). Federal agents at the ATF identified the source state of 11,708 traced firearms in 2020.

Almost 90 percent of the handguns that were recovered in NY came from six states along Interstate 95, according to the report, called “Target on Trafficking, New York Crime Gun Analysis.” The six states are Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and Virginia.

Imagine what happens to Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and Virginia economy if we stop the illegal flow of their weapons.

What's going on Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and Virginia?

LOL!

This is the only argument we'll need:

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:
Gas: +55.5%
Groceries: +21.3%
Eating out: +21.8%
Baby food: +30%
Pet food: +23.1%
K-12 food: +64.9%
Rent: +20.8%
Electricity: +28.5%
Natural gas: +22%
Used cars: +20.4%
Airfare: +38.2%
Public transportation: +26.1%
Real average weekly earnings: -4.4%

Yea, like Bush handed Obama the Greatest Recession since the Great Depression, Trump handed Biden an even bigger mess.

When will we learn our lesson about electing Republicans?

Don't take my word for it

“He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt, that set the stage for the inflation that we have now,” DeSantis added of Trump.

Isn't Trump a landlord?

So are you a maker or taker?

“He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt, that set the stage for the inflation that we have now,” DeSantis added of Trump.

Don't forget unions won big last year. Those workers are doing much better now. Are you in a union?

Sorry you're a loser. Anyone who's not working doesn't want to work.

Remember the first stimulus checks, Trump wanted to put his name on them? Those checks caused inflation.

Illinois has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation. Anyone want the nation to be more like Illinois?
Oh, what the fuck are you talking about?

I applied for my FOID card in IL.

I paid $11.00 and sent them a picture after filling out a form promising I wasn't a criminal or a crazy person.

THESE ARE NOT STRICT GUN LAWS!!!

Compared to what I had to go through to sponsor my wife for residency, get a mortgage or get a job, it's not really very strict at all as a background check.

Their mission doesn't matter -- fact is, the left only concerns itself with black lives when it is politically expedient to do so.
All those people shot in Chicago last weekend ? Bet half or more were black?
Where;s the outrage from the left over all those black lives?
Even for you saying that an organizations mission doesn’t matter is dumb. Don’t act like you care about the lives lost

Forum List

Back