AT&T Spokesgirl, "Lily" Now Shouting Her Abortion. Pathetic.

How was it prevented? Trump took the money from the DOD to pay for it. According to CPB there was 452 miles built during the Trump Admin.

How do you not know these things?
Building a portion of the wall is not building “the” wall. Even you should understand that much.

And the building of the wall was also impeded at very turn via congressional interference and court actions. Again, even a dolt like you should know that.

So, either the ignorance is all yours or you are simply dishonest.

Also, the phrase about having Mexico pay for it was understood by most intelligent people as suggesting that our President would extract that amount from Mexico via revisions in our trading arrangements. That is, by making deals for America much better than the preceding inept administration.

Of course, since you are neither particularly intelligent nor honest, you won’t see it or admit it.

Building a portion of the wall is not building “the” wall. Even you should understand that much.

And the building of the wall was also impeded at very turn via congressional interference and court actions. Again, even a dolt like you should know that.

So, either the ignorance is all yours or you are simply dishonest.

Wow, those are some cool semantics. Walls were built, Mexico did not pay for them.

Also, the phrase about having Mexico pay for it was understood by most intelligent people as suggesting that our President would extract that amount from Mexico via revisions in our trading arrangements. That is, by making deals for America much better than the preceding inept administration

But this did not happen either.

Sucks to be you.

Wow, those are some cool semantics. Walls were built, Mexico did not pay for them.
Portions of a wall were built. We know that already.

And sure. It wasn’t finished. And of course Mexico hasn’t paid for it. Maybe by the end of Trump’s second term. Be patient. 😎

Portions of a wall were built. We know that already.

And sure. It wasn’t finished. And of course Mexico hasn’t paid for it. Maybe by the end of Trump’s second term. Be patient. 😎

You should hold your breath until Trump starts his 2nd term....that would be fun

Assets? I would like to thank the OP for the intended discussion of this topic.

And to “Lily,” I don’t want to milk this, but …

Thanks for the mammaries!

I think you should absolutely count it out.

I do not care either way. He if is back in office and gets his Twitter account back I will use my Twitter again. That is the only difference it will make in my life

I do not care either way. He if is back in office and gets his Twitter account back I will use my Twitter again. That is the only difference it will make in my life
That ^ tidbit of info you just shared matters.

No; really! but I’m not sure what the fuck it has to do with “Lily.”

That ^ tidbit of info you just shared matters.

No; really! but I’m not sure what the fuck it has to do with “Lily.”

now you want to get back on topic after you post a dozen post off topic? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

now you want to get back on topic after you post a dozen post off topic?
Yep. And I was responding to off topic posts, you schmuck. :cuckoo:

Just because something went off the rails doesn’t mean we can’t put it back ON the rails.

For your edification: The topic is Lily and liberal hypocrisy.

And her Tatas.

Last edited:
Yep. And I was responding to off topic posts, you schmuck. :cuckoo:

Just because something went off the rails doesn’t mean we can’t put it back ON the rails, you took.

For your edification: The topic is Lily and liberal hypocrisy.

And her Tatas.

She is well endowed for sure.

Romney is DOA

maybe he can be a senator but nothing more
I don't know....he might still win the Presidency......if he didn't, Liarbility wouldn't be here anymore....in any form. After all, he stands by his bets..............;)

Forum List

Back