AT&T Spokesgirl, "Lily" Now Shouting Her Abortion. Pathetic.

So better to have a Prog shitstool like Biden then?

Perfection when set as an unobtainable goal is a fools quest, taken by fools.

When picking between syphilis or gonorrhea, there is no "better". Both suck.

When picking between syphilis or gonorrhea, there is no "better". Both suck.

Then it's time for you to stop fucking around.

In the sense of politics, if you can't stand the system, time to revolt, man the barricades and win or die trying.

Trump was very true to his campaign promises

thats why your side cant shake the support for him

Did I miss Mexico paying for the wall?

Did I miss Hillary being locked up?

Did I miss him lowering drug prices and giving people great health care?

Did you miss him revoking the lifetime ban on foreign lobbying by WH officials?

Did I miss him investing 550 million in infrastructure?

Did I miss him growing the GDP by 4% per year?

Just to name a few

Then it's time for you to stop fucking around.

In the sense of politics, if you can't stand the system, time to revolt, man the barricades and win or die trying.

Waste of time. Too many people like you. All I can do is make sure me and mine are well taken care of.

That's a cop-out. Again, if both sides are that bad, man the barricades.

Nope, that would just harm me and mine with no possible gain for us.

The solution is to make your life as insulted from what those in DC to as possible so that it matters not which party is in power today or tomorrow

Nope, that would just harm me and mine with no possible gain for us.

The solution is to make your life as insulted from what those in DC to as possible so that it matters not which party is in power today or tomorrow

The Ostrich approach.

Good way to get your ass kicked while your head is in the sand.

So you like liberal presidents. Got it.

No, that is not what I said at all. You asked who did a better job. I did not say I liked them, just that they were better than Trump. Being better than Trump is like being a better NFL QB than Ryan Leaf....it is a very low bar

The Ostrich approach.

Good way to get your ass kicked while your head is in the sand.

You are trying too hard here. The Ostrich approach would be hiding and pretending it is not there. My approach is to make it have as little impact on me and mine as possible

No, that is not what I said at all. You asked who did a better job. I did not say I liked them, just that they were better than Trump. Being better than Trump is like being a better NFL QB than Ryan Leaf....it is a very low bar
But yet you can't say why Trump was 'bad', even though by your admission he was more conservative than everybody on your list.

Did I miss Mexico paying for the wall?

Did I miss Hillary being locked up?

Did I miss him lowering drug prices and giving people great health care?

Did you miss him revoking the lifetime ban on foreign lobbying by WH officials?

Did I miss him investing 550 million in infrastructure?

Did I miss him growing the GDP by 4% per year?

Just to name a few
Mexico paying for the wall was never taken seriously by most if any trump voters

It was great schitk on the campaign trail but nothing more

trump however was serious about stopping the flood of illegal aliens crossing our southern border

he did everything he could against massive opposition from people like you who want go keep the border wide open

Mexico paying for the wall was never taken seriously by most if any trump voters

It was great schitk on the campaign trail but nothing more

trump however was serious about stopping the flood of illegal aliens crossing our southern border

he did everything he could against massive opposition from people like you who want go keep the border wide open
I see that Golfing Gator is having trouble articulating his beliefs

Forum List

Back