At this moment, this Presidency is not going well

So in LibTardia...refusing to feed other peopleā€™s live children is synonymous with killing an unborn child?

If only there was a group that cared about the baby on both sides of the birth canal.
I'm pretty sure no conservative supports the KILLING of any child outside the birth canal...You agree?

Not the killing, but letting them starve, that is acceptable

So ā€œlet them starveā€ and ā€œkill themā€ are synonymous?
How many AMERICAN children ā€œstarveā€ in America?
See, the problem isnā€™t really with AMERICAN children, most would agree we need a system that wonā€™t allow AMERICAN children to starve to death...Your loony friends are now telling Americans to feed Mexicoā€™s children as well...FUCK THAT...Let them starve

which takes me back to my original statement....If only there was a group that cared about the baby on both sides of the birth canal

If my neighbor's kid comes over and tells me he is hungry, I tell him to go home and tell HIS parents. Why we put up with these useless slugs and then babysit whatever they drag with them is beyond me. Nothing for any of them-apply for asylum in the FIRST country like you are supposed to.

5 y/o canā€™t apply for asylum usually fuck face
Then STAY HOME ILLEGAL!
The 5 y/o didnā€™t have a choice shit brains
The human baby in the womb that was murdered didn't have a choice either, but you vermin don't cry over that child. Sell your propaganda to some naive college kids.
Abortion is not ā€˜murder.ā€™

An embryo/fetus is not a ā€˜baby.ā€™

And the only vermin are those on the right who seek to compel a woman to give birth against her will through force of law.

True it is not murder, murder is a legal term.

Of course it is baby, there is no other option.

If my neighbor's kid comes over and tells me he is hungry, I tell him to go home and tell HIS parents. Why we put up with these useless slugs and then babysit whatever they drag with them is beyond me. Nothing for any of them-apply for asylum in the FIRST country like you are supposed to.

Then STAY HOME ILLEGAL!
The human baby in the womb that was murdered didn't have a choice either, but you vermin don't cry over that child. Sell your propaganda to some naive college kids.

So you think a woman terminating her pregnancy is barbaricā€¦and your remedy is to show that you can be just as barbaric to another child?

Fuck off shit brains.
Terminating a pregnancy is murdering a human being. Using your child to gain access to this country is child abuse, yet you want to demonize me? Go to hell. Loser.

So in LibTardia...refusing to feed other peopleā€™s live children is synonymous with killing an unborn child?

If only there was a group that cared about the baby on both sides of the birth canal.
I'm pretty sure no conservative supports the KILLING of any child outside the birth canal...You agree?

Not the killing, but letting them starve, that is acceptable

So ā€œlet them starveā€ and ā€œkill themā€ are synonymous?
How many AMERICAN children ā€œstarveā€ in America?
See, the problem isnā€™t really with AMERICAN children, most would agree we need a system that wonā€™t allow AMERICAN children to starve to death...Your loony friends are now telling Americans to feed Mexicoā€™s children as well...FUCK THAT...Let them starve

which takes me back to my original statement....If only there was a group that cared about the baby on both sides of the birth canal

Takes me back as well...Conservatives do CARE about the AMERICAN child on both sides.

And the only vermin are those on the right who seek to compel a woman to give birth against her will through force of law.

Oh boy......talk about a useless thread gone astray
TheRockRollsEyes.gif

Christian's adopt and feed and clothe and love more orphans than lefties do. Nothing but propaganda from these hateful vermin.

The leftist vermin will never admit that the pregnant woman is carrying a separate human being in her body. They accuse the conservatives of being anti science, yet they deny basic biology. They sure get stupid when they need to promote their agenda.

Trump is developing a following of losers who believe irrational blather and lies are good for the USA.

In fact, GOP lawmakers have made themselves losers and invisible to the electorate by not doing anything but brown-nosing Donald Trump while Moscow Mitch blocks all legislation.

Ted Cruz exemplifies the shameful obsequiousness of GOP lawmakers. Trump slagged Cruz's wife and called Cruz's father an accomplice to murder and Cruz now places his neck under Donald Trump's foot.

Trump is developing a following of losers who believe irrational blather and lies are good for the USA.

In fact, GOP lawmakers have made themselves losers and invisible to the electorate by not doing anything but brown-nosing Donald Trump while Moscow Mitch blocks all legislation.

Ted Cruz exemplifies the shameful obsequiousness of GOP lawmakers. Trump slagged Cruz's wife and called Cruz's father an accomplice to murder and Cruz now places his neck under Donald Trump's foot.
Cool.

Nooo. Really?

Then STAY HOME ILLEGAL!

So you think a woman terminating her pregnancy is barbaricā€¦and your remedy is to show that you can be just as barbaric to another child?

Fuck off shit brains.
Terminating a pregnancy is murdering a human being. Using your child to gain access to this country is child abuse, yet you want to demonize me? Go to hell. Loser.

Okay shit brainsā€¦

Someone brings a kid into the countryā€¦youā€™re correctly calling it child abuse.
So your logic is to deprive the abused kid of soap and toothpaste?

Demonizing you is the least you deserve fuck face.

Then STAY HOME ILLEGAL!

Or those who let the illegal Kate killer free to roam-why is his life more valuable than that of a baby to be?

Then STAY HOME ILLEGAL!

Fuck off shit brains.

Okay shit brainsā€¦

Someone brings a kid into the countryā€¦youā€™re correctly calling it child abuse.
So your logic is to deprive the abused kid of soap and toothpaste?

Demonizing you is the least you deserve fuck face.
I never said the child forced to enter my country illegally would be denied anything necessary. You did.

Forum List

Back