At this moment, this Presidency is not going well

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of you and your pals.
Nope, you're pointing out your own, which is much worse. Oops!
You're sick. You don't even believe a fetus is a human being. Children are nothing but useful pawns for you twits.
And you are the nauseating religious nutball who values fetuses more than 5 yr olds. And the truly sick thing about it is that you only force yourself to do it for selfish reasons, because you believe in magical, iron aged myths about the afterlife. Really, uou dont value either fetuses or 5 yr olds, but rather only value yourself. You would stomp either of them out to get through the pearly gates.

That's truly gross, and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Nothing religious about basic biology. A fetus is human. Idiot.
And you care about fetuses, but not about 5 year olds. That's what your vile, iron aged religion has done to your brain and to your morality.

Lol, nice straw man kiddo, did you build it all by yourself?

no straw, just economic facts. higher corporate taxes = higher prices, higher prices = less consumer spending, less spending = lower markets.

its not complicated.

and a tariff is nothing more than a tax, so it works the same way.

the difference is that a tariff is a tax on the importing country. They have a choice, either pass the tariff along to the consumers and lose business because domestic products are now price competitive, or absorb the tariff, which is what China is doing, and reduce their profit margin.

It works, its working now, China's economy has been crashing and they are now asking for trade talks to resume and saying they want to make a deal.
Shame there aren't any domestic products. They just move to a different country to product products. Chinas economy crashing means nothing, ours is stalling too.[/QUOTE]
If all the morons and Chinas tariffs go thru it'll cost americans TWICE as much as the morons tax cut

You're sick. You don't even believe a fetus is a human being. Children are nothing but useful pawns for you twits.
And you are the nauseating religious nutball who values fetuses more than 5 yr olds. And the truly sick thing about it is that you only force yourself to do it for selfish reasons, because you believe in magical, iron aged myths about the afterlife. Really, uou dont value either fetuses or 5 yr olds, but rather only value yourself. You would stomp either of them out to get through the pearly gates.

And you care about fetuses, but not about 5 year olds. That's what your vile, iron aged religion has done to your brain and to your morality.
I care about entering my country legally. Why don't you care enough to charge the parents with child abuse for using their children as pawns. Sell your propaganda to some naive college kids.

I care about entering my country legally. Why don't you care enough to charge the parents with child abuse for using their children as pawns. Sell your propaganda to some naive college kids.
Yes damn it ,,lets send those children with dread diseases back to their countries to die Hopefully trump gets cancer of the mouth

I’m a bit confused by your position...I’m pretty sure one of us is struggling to make a simple distinction here...we both know the fetus is killed during an abortion....are you saying the “5yr olds” will definitely die if American taxpayers aren’t willing to fuck themselves?

Well, then you are a moron.

We have a group of retarded persons arguing against giving kids in our custody soap and toothpaste.

Somehow…I fail to see where being cruel to a child is “making america great” in any way shape or form.

But since they are talking about this being an invasion…I wonder what the Geneva convention would say about depriving enemy soldiers you have in your custody of soap and toothpaste?

Here is a primer….

View attachment 276469

Even by their own bizarre standards….they are violating their own creed.
If my neighbor's kid comes over and tells me he is hungry, I tell him to go home and tell HIS parents. Why we put up with these useless slugs and then babysit whatever they drag with them is beyond me. Nothing for any of them-apply for asylum in the FIRST country like you are supposed to.

5 y/o can’t apply for asylum usually fuck face
Then STAY HOME ILLEGAL!
The 5 y/o didn’t have a choice shit brains
Why not-there are ALWAYS options-shit for brains-that's the phrase dummy.

Yes damn it ,,lets send those children with dread diseases back to their countries to die Hopefully trump gets cancer of the mouth
Sell that propaganda to some naive college kids.

We have a group of retarded persons arguing against giving kids in our custody soap and toothpaste.

Somehow…I fail to see where being cruel to a child is “making america great” in any way shape or form.

But since they are talking about this being an invasion…I wonder what the Geneva convention would say about depriving enemy soldiers you have in your custody of soap and toothpaste?

Here is a primer….

View attachment 276469

If my neighbor's kid comes over and tells me he is hungry, I tell him to go home and tell HIS parents. Why we put up with these useless slugs and then babysit whatever they drag with them is beyond me. Nothing for any of them-apply for asylum in the FIRST country like you are supposed to.

Then STAY HOME ILLEGAL!
The human baby in the womb that was murdered didn't have a choice either, but you vermin don't cry over that child. Sell your propaganda to some naive college kids.

So you think a woman terminating her pregnancy is barbaric…and your remedy is to show that you can be just as barbaric to another child?

Fuck off shit brains.

are you saying the “5yr olds” will definitely die if American taxpayers aren’t willing to fuck themselves?
Don't worry, you're not a payer. Youre a taker. So nothing to worry about for you.

Right...so basically you are the confused, filthy piece of shit I know you are and you can make the distinction after all?
Dude, you are going to whine like a little bitch no matter what I say. My services are not really required, here.

Then STAY HOME ILLEGAL!
The human baby in the womb that was murdered didn't have a choice either, but you vermin don't cry over that child. Sell your propaganda to some naive college kids.

So you think a woman terminating her pregnancy is barbaric…and your remedy is to show that you can be just as barbaric to another child?

Fuck off shit brains.

You people are weird...are you seriously struggling with the simple distinction?
So in LibTardia...refusing to feed other people’s live children is synonymous with killing an unborn child?

Then STAY HOME ILLEGAL!

Fuck off shit brains.

You people are weird...are you seriously struggling with the simple distinction?
So in LibTardia...refusing to feed other people’s live children is synonymous with killing an unborn child?
He loves illegals over our military folk.

Here is a primer….

View attachment 276469

Then STAY HOME ILLEGAL!
Abortion is not ‘murder.’

An embryo/fetus is not a ‘baby.’

And the only vermin are those on the right who seek to compel a woman to give birth against her will through force of law.

If only there was a group that cared about the baby on both sides of the birth canal.
I'm pretty sure no conservative supports the KILLING of any child outside the birth canal...You agree?

Not the killing, but letting them starve, that is acceptable

So “let them starve” and “kill them” are synonymous?
How many AMERICAN children “starve” in America?
See, the problem isn’t really with AMERICAN children, most would agree we need a system that won’t allow AMERICAN children to starve to death...Your loony friends are now telling Americans to feed Mexico’s children as well...FUCK THAT...Let them starve

Forum List

Back