At this moment, this Presidency is not going well

Lol, nice straw man kiddo, did you build it all by yourself?

no straw, just economic facts. higher corporate taxes = higher prices, higher prices = less consumer spending, less spending = lower markets.

its not complicated.

and a tariff is nothing more than a tax, so it works the same way.[/QUOTE]

the difference is that a tariff is a tax on the importing country. They have a choice, either pass the tariff along to the consumers and lose business because domestic products are now price competitive, or absorb the tariff, which is what China is doing, and reduce their profit margin.

It works, its working now, China's economy has been crashing and they are now asking for trade talks to resume and saying they want to make a deal.

If my neighbor's kid comes over and tells me he is hungry, I tell him to go home and tell HIS parents.
Especially when he is in one cage and his parents are in another. How cute. How proud of yourself you must be.

the cages were built by obama, more families were separated under obama than before or since. Trump is trying to fix the mess he was handed by the kenyan traitor.

Different times? You mean back when there were fewer liberal wackos?
You're not very good at spinning and deflecting.

Maybe you should get a refresher course with a Hannity podcast.

Yep, not spinning or deflecting, I typically leave that up to you jerk-wads. Just responding to your deflection...dumbass.
And more Trump-level responses.

At least you obedient little bunnies are consistent.

Yet here you just crying about it. Rabid centrist. Just bitching for a "thanks I agree".
I made five points and you guys, predictably, have gone full drama queen.

I'm still waiting for you to show me where I was wrong.

Go ahead.

And you were asked who did it better, but you don't answer. You keep crying. You are as bad as the trumpkins.

so you want the prices of everything you buy to go up and for the market to crash? really, are you that dumb?

no straw, just economic facts. higher corporate taxes = higher prices, higher prices = less consumer spending, less spending = lower markets.

its not complicated.
Did prices go down when taxes did? Fuck no they didn't.

You don't know what they are gonna do. Add in your assumption that I want these things to happen and you've built yourself a decent sized straw man.

So all I can say to you is "derp".
who said prices would go down when corporations got their tax break. We expected jobs and salary increases. We got those? again, you should venture outside mom's basement.
Lol, no we didn't.

actually we did. maybe you basement dwellers didn't notice

come on dude, stop lying about who and what you are. you are a lefty, are you embarrassed to admit it?

you are certainly not a middle roader as you claim, your posts prove otherwise.

Than you have nor read all my posts. I have gone after the “squad” as often as the President. What I’m not is a partisan hack. I have no problem admitting to agreeing with liberals on issues as well as conservatives. That said, I have no tolerance for the extreme left than I do the extreme right.

To the Trump worshipers you either worship Trump or you are a lefty, their minds are not capable of comprehending anything else.
You're a fence sitter, too cowardly to stake out a position.

Now that might be the stupidest thing you have ever posted. If there is one thing I am not afraid of, it is giving my opinion.

I take a very vocal stand on pretty much everything I post about.
Remember, nowadays if you're not a crazed winger, you must be a cowardly fence sitter with no opinions.

That's it. Those are your only options.

Keeps stuff simple 'n stuff.

not at all, but you and GG pretend to be fence sitters when in reality you are on the left side of the fence on just about every issue. Why is it so hard to admit who and what you are?

You're not very good at spinning and deflecting.

Maybe you should get a refresher course with a Hannity podcast.

Yep, not spinning or deflecting, I typically leave that up to you jerk-wads. Just responding to your deflection...dumbass.

Yet here you just crying about it. Rabid centrist. Just bitching for a "thanks I agree".

Go ahead.

And you were asked who did it better, but you don't answer. You keep crying. You are as bad as the trumpkins.
You jumped into the thread and started trying to change the subject.

Start your own thread about the evils of other Presidents to avoid discussing Trump. In this thread, about this presidency, you're hiding and whining.

...but you and GG pretend to be fence sitters when in reality you are on the left side of the fence on just about every issue. Why is it so hard to admit who and what you are?
I do.

The second line of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

You're welcome!

Anything else?

Go ahead.

Start your own thread about the evils of other Presidents to avoid discussing Trump. In this thread, you're hiding and whining.

No I didn't. I asked who did it right/better. You didn't start a thread for any answers you started a thread because you needed attention. All you did was cry and complain. Who would have done it all better? Would Hillary have done it better? One of the other republican candidates? I think so. I could even say who and why I think so. But this is about you, so is it one of the democrats running? Which one of them would do it better and why? Is it one of the three republicans who are challenging Trump? Could they do it better? How, why? All you did was start a bitching thread for pats on the head.

Go ahead.

Start your own thread about the evils of other Presidents to avoid discussing Trump. In this thread, you're hiding and whining.

No I didn't. I asked who did it right/better. You didn't start a thread for any answers you started a thread because you needed attention. All you did was cry and complain. Who would have done it all better? Would Hillary have done it better? One of the other republican candidates? I think so. I could even say who and why I think so. But this is about you, so is it one of the democrats running? Which one of them would do it better and why? Is it one of the three republicans who are challenging Trump? Could they do it better? How, why? All you did was start a bitching thread for pats on the head.
Address the OP specifically.

You're just trolling now.

...but you and GG pretend to be fence sitters when in reality you are on the left side of the fence on just about every issue. Why is it so hard to admit who and what you are?
I do.

The second line of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

You're welcome!

Anything else?

Na, rabid centrist. In the motorcycle world you would be a cafe racer guy. Why you ask? Because it ain't a cruiser and it ain't a sport bike and it's cool as fuck.

Go ahead.

Address the OP specifically.

You're just trolling now.

I did waaaay back there man. All you did was say how much Trump sucks. You guys don't get it. Every time y'all do that a Trumpkin gets a MAGA hat. China-sucks, illegal immigration-sucks, the wall-sucks, the economy-sucks. The purpose of the thread was a rep circle jerk. If it ain't, who has done it better in the past (delt with all these problems) and who has good ideas now to deal with them? How is asking that trolling?

not at all, but you and GG pretend to be fence sitters when in reality you are on the left side of the fence on just about every issue. Why is it so hard to admit who and what you are?

why do you keep lying about me claiming to be a fence sitter? are you so pathetic that all you have is lies?

please give just a single example of the "left" side of an issue that have taken...just one

the difference is that a tariff is a tax on the importing country. They have a choice, either pass the tariff along to the consumers and lose business because domestic products are now price competitive, or absorb the tariff, which is what China is doing, and reduce their profit margin.

No, they are not on the importing country, they are in the company that is exporting the product. That company can then pass it along like is done with every other tax. Also, the myth of making the price more competitive is blown out of the water by the fact that any smart retailer will just adjust all the prices and make even more profit. Having spent a few years working for the world's largest retailer I can assure this is what they do.

It works, its working now, China's economy has been crashing and they are now asking for trade talks to resume and saying they want to make a deal.

China's GDP growth is 3 times what ours is, hardly sounds like crashing.

They have always been asking for the trade talks, they have not been the one that walked away from the table or has kept adding more and more tariffs.

its not complicated.
Did prices go down when taxes did? Fuck no they didn't.

You don't know what they are gonna do. Add in your assumption that I want these things to happen and you've built yourself a decent sized straw man.

So all I can say to you is "derp".
who said prices would go down when corporations got their tax break. We expected jobs and salary increases. We got those? again, you should venture outside mom's basement.
Lol, no we didn't.

actually we did. maybe you basement dwellers didn't notice
Lol! No, no we didn't. tRump would really like you to believe it did, but there is no actual evidence of it.

What we really got was stock buy-backs and bonuses for CEOs.

I want to know why they didn't bring their own?
Well, then you are a moron.

We have a group of retarded persons arguing against giving kids in our custody soap and toothpaste.

Somehow…I fail to see where being cruel to a child is “making america great” in any way shape or form.

But since they are talking about this being an invasion…I wonder what the Geneva convention would say about depriving enemy soldiers you have in your custody of soap and toothpaste?

Here is a primer….

View attachment 276469

Even by their own bizarre standards….they are violating their own creed.
If my neighbor's kid comes over and tells me he is hungry, I tell him to go home and tell HIS parents. Why we put up with these useless slugs and then babysit whatever they drag with them is beyond me. Nothing for any of them-apply for asylum in the FIRST country like you are supposed to.

5 y/o can’t apply for asylum usually fuck face
Then STAY HOME ILLEGAL!

If my neighbor's kid comes over and tells me he is hungry, I tell him to go home and tell HIS parents.
Especially when he is in one cage and his parents are in another. How cute. How proud of yourself you must be.

the cages were built by obama, more families were separated under obama than before or since. Trump is trying to fix the mess he was handed by the kenyan traitor.
If you have cage rage, go down there and bring toiletries to hand out-stop complaining that we don't want to pay for your guilty pleasures.

why do you keep lying about me claiming to be a fence sitter? are you so pathetic that all you have is lies?

please give just a single example of the "left" side of an issue that have taken...just one
You are a fence sitter. You're a phoney.

You are so stupid. Name one single issue that I am "on the fence" about?

Your jealousy of me is getting the better of you

Oh, calm down. Geez, just poking you back. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Oh, calm down. Geez, just poking you back. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

I am always calm, little boy.

Forum List

Back