At this moment, this Presidency is not going well

I would not spend money on a cage even-I would deport everyone of them until they applied for asylum in another country like they are supposed to.
Sorry, nothing but your own fetish says they are "supposed" to do that.
UN regulations say FIRST country they come to-unless they swim from central america, its NOT the usa. Fetish that!
Nah,you just made that up.

And the way we are holding the migrants violates international law. So spare me the posturing.

Oopsie, didn't realize those were reserved for liberals only.
you should ask him where he got his from.

Amazing how these idiots manage to function in real life.
Okay, out of morbid curiosity, I've gotta ask:
  • Is the last GDP not 2.1%?
  • Has China bent over for us on trade?
  • Do our international neighbors love us now, and has North Korea fallen in line like an obedient little bunny?
  • Is Trump's wall up?
  • Are the races together now, holding hands and singing together?
Instead of standard Trumpian grade-school-level insults, perhaps you can show me where I'm wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Instead a of the stylish typical antitrump screed, which president had a better model in dealing with these issues?

Measuring Presidents along their promises and grandiose announcements:

Which recent President promised 4% growth?

Which President announced he's getting calls from China begging for a better trade deal?

Which President declared Americans can sleep soundly, since North Korea no longer is a threat?

Which President promised a wall?

Which President boasted to have not a racist bone in his body, uniquely positioning him to resolve issues of race altogether?
Tax cut, conservative judges, prison reform, aids aid, out of Paris accord, NATO payment re-org, cut programs-snap, asylum assistance, ISIS out of Syria, some border wall. Yes some promises not kept, some IMPORTANT things done.

Trump's greatest, most "IMPORTANT" achievement thus far..
Somehow managing not to kill us all off already.

Not to mention, undermining the rule of law, and the institutions of the Republic.

Not to mention, getting the racists and sycophants in the GOP out in the open, for all to see.

Not to mention, exposing the GOP's concern for deficits and debt for the exercise in sanctimony they always were.

Not to mention how Trump's all-out assault on the very notion of truth, and the deafening silence among Goobers about it, should tell everyone a long over-due tale on the GOP - not that it was strictly necessary.

I am sure, the list is incomplete. "At this moment" it's not going well, is the understatement of the century, as, reportedly, this administration was perfect chaos from the very start. Things have not improved, as the last so-called "adults in the room" have jumped ship. It now appears, the bill is due in terms of economic slow-down and increasing uncertainty and distrust. Best, fasten your seat belts.

Not to mention, undermining the rule of law, and the institutions of the Republic.

Not to mention, getting the racists and sycophants in the GOP out in the open, for all to see.

Not to mention, exposing the GOP's concern for deficits and debt for the exercise in sanctimony they always were.

Not to mention how Trump's all-out assault on the very notion of truth, and the deafening silence among Goobers about it, should tell everyone a long over-due tale on the GOP - not that it was strictly necessary.

I am sure, the list is incomplete. "At this moment" it's not going well, is the understatement of the century, as, reportedly, this administration was perfect chaos from the very start. Things have not improved, as the last so-called "adults in the room" have jumped ship. It now appears, the bill is due in terms of economic slow-down and increasing uncertainty and distrust. Best, fasten your seat belts.
Seldom seen such butthurt.

Or move if you are afraid

The economy. In reality land, where folks work 8-10 hours a day it comes down to one thing. Can they make the bills, and buy food. That's it. Most of that what you are talking about comes down to that and how much money is left after. If one was honest they would say that ever since they stopped doing a budget in Washington is when it started to suck. Still, poor folks in the western world check their food stamp balance on a $1,500 smart phone, own two cars and have a 50" flat screen in all the bedrooms in their house. But please, tell us what president had it right?

Chine, so what then? Which president had it right when dealing with China? Whose model is the best?

International relations, either you are 11, or ignorant of the fact that lil'Kim shoots lil'missiles every time the US and South Korea play war. Nothing new there. I could see if lil'Kim was shooting off his bigger shit, but not these little ones. That's nothing new at all. But do name a president who did it better please.

The wall, this one gos to your economy blather. You want wages to go up? Stop importing slaves from south of the border. But since you brought it up, please name a president who did it better.

Race, ahhhh, race. These days you spot the weak animals in the heard by listening for the ones crying "racism", "racism"! In the real world, race is not an issue like you want it to be. Most people don't know, or give two fucks who David Duke is. Matter of fact, most get prettier pissed when people like you align them with the guy just because your mad trump won an election. So it's not that racism just got bad again, it's that the presidents political opponents turn everything he does into a racist act. Every little word has racist undertones. Like flags at half mast on 8/8. You morons know that's stupid, but like good little pups y'all lap it up. But please, do tell us which president has done it better?
Personal insults, name calling and talk radio talking points.

Good stuff!

• Do our international neighbors love us now, and has North Korea fallen in line like an obedient little bunny?
  • Is Trump's wall up?
Instead of standard Trumpian grade-school-level insults, perhaps you can show me where I'm wrong.

Thanks in advance.

No kidding, for some stupid-ass reason you feel these should be accomplished in what, 10 minutes, 2 weeks, 4 months?

• Is Trump's wall up?

Thanks in advance.

Instead a of the stylish typical antitrump screed, which president had a better model in dealing with these issues?
What difference does that make? They were President in different times.

Since you didn't even try to show me where I was wrong, why are you bitching?

Different times? You mean back when there were fewer liberal wackos?

• Is Trump's wall up?

Thanks in advance.

giphy.gif

Personal insults, name calling and talk radio talking points.

Good stuff!

• Is Trump's wall up?

Thanks in advance.

No kidding, for some stupid-ass reason you feel these should be accomplished in what, 10 minutes, 2 weeks, 4 months?
I have got to ask-when were the races ever together?

WHAT? That's the best spin you can come up with?

He's been in office for OVER TWO AND A HALF YEARS.

Holy shit, if you have to go that low, it's just smarter not to post.

Holy crap.

• Is Trump's wall up?

Thanks in advance.

You're not very good at spinning and deflecting.

Maybe you should get a refresher course with a Hannity podcast.

• Is Trump's wall up?

Thanks in advance.

Yep, not spinning or deflecting, I typically leave that up to you jerk-wads. Just responding to your deflection...dumbass.

• Is Trump's wall up?

Thanks in advance.

Yep, not spinning or deflecting, I typically leave that up to you jerk-wads. Just responding to your deflection...dumbass.
And more Trump-level responses.

At least you obedient little bunnies are consistent.

I'd be more than happy to explain. Which word are you having trouble with?

I'd be more than happy to explain. Which word are you having trouble with?
No, I'm good, thanks. When I'm dealing with you guys I just think back to the grade school playground and I can translate.

Last edited:

Can you blame them? For the first time in all of their lives, they are as smart as the president. That's a big deal for them.

Forum List

Back