At this moment, this Presidency is not going well

If my neighbor's kid comes over and tells me he is hungry, I tell him to go home and tell HIS parents.
Especially when he is in one cage and his parents are in another. How cute. How proud of yourself you must be.
I would not spend money on a cage even-I would deport everyone of them until they applied for asylum in another country like they are supposed to. I don't want to punish them-I just don't want them here at all.
That is simply not true. They are not required to request asylume through their country of origin. That's a BIG FAT LIE.

And the whole reason they are not requeseing asylume at the border entry gates, IS BECAUSE Trump shut the legal entry gates down for refugees to enter legally... or cut back their ability to enter through the gates to a crawl, with a 6 months to a year backlog wait.

By LAW, if a refugee seeker has one toe on our soil, no matter how they make it to our soil, they get due process and can legally apply for asylum....

Wow,
You put a lot of effort into your OP. The presidency just keeps getting better, every time another bullshit story gets exposed. Even better, the lineup of retard challengers would be better in recurring roles on Preacher. You can probably lure more special friends to the polls, if you pick them up and buy em a happy meal on the way. [emoji2957]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instead a of the stylish typical antitrump screed, which president had a better model in dealing with these issues?
What difference does that make? They were President in different times.

Since you didn't even try to show me where I was wrong, why are you bitching?

Different times? You mean back when there were fewer liberal wackos?
You're not very good at spinning and deflecting.

Maybe you should get a refresher course with a Hannity podcast.

Yep, not spinning or deflecting, I typically leave that up to you jerk-wads. Just responding to your deflection...dumbass.
And more Trump-level responses.

At least you obedient little bunnies are consistent.

Yet here you just crying about it. Rabid centrist. Just bitching for a "thanks I agree".

Last edited:

Yep, not spinning or deflecting, I typically leave that up to you jerk-wads. Just responding to your deflection...dumbass.

Can you blame them? For the first time in all of their lives, they are as smart as the president. That's a big deal for them.

Yep, perhaps one day you can attain such a level....no doubt AOC will run eventually.

Can you blame them? For the first time in all of their lives, they are as smart as the president. That's a big deal for them.

Yep, perhaps one day you can attain such a level....no doubt AOC will run eventually.
Get your own material, crybaby....

If my neighbor's kid comes over and tells me he is hungry, I tell him to go home and tell HIS parents.
Especially when he is in one cage and his parents are in another. How cute. How proud of yourself you must be.
I would not spend money on a cage even-I would deport everyone of them until they applied for asylum in another country like they are supposed to. I don't want to punish them-I just don't want them here at all.
That is simply not true. They are not required to request asylume through their country of origin. That's a BIG FAT LIE.

And the whole reason they are not requeseing asylume at the border entry gates, IS BECAUSE Trump shut the legal entry gates down for refugees to enter legally... or cut back their ability to enter through the gates to a crawl, with a 6 months to a year backlog wait.

By LAW, if a refugee seeker has one toe on our soil, no matter how they make it to our soil, they get due process and can legally apply for asylum....
I think they do have to-which is why people are so upset. They don't stop when they can.

The opposition.

source.gif

did the wealthy really need those trump tax cuts? was it smart to sacrifice and blow a hole in the deficit?

I think they do have to-which is why people are so upset. They don't stop when they can.
Tens of thousands do stop and make home in Mexico. We are not the only one taking them in as asylum seekers, we end up denying them in their court hearings around 90%of the time and fly them back to their countries once they have due process.

What we should do is staff the immigration courts from here to high heaven, and staff the border entry gates, so that at maximum, it takes 3weeks before they get to have their hearing before a judge instead of 6 months to a year wait.....

That wait is what is causing complete chaos and splitting kids from parents, and the huge detention center's being overloaded, and staffing the border crossings instead of forcing them to cross illegally, overwhelming border patrol, and keeping border patrol busy with them instead of catching illegal drug dealers and gangs.

Trumps orders to block legal entry and understaffing judges in immigration courts Is Causing the crisis we are in..... And it's done purposely, to get your panties in a wad....screaming for a wall.

Last edited:

Tens of thousands do stop and make home in Mexico. We are not the only one taking them in as asylum seekers, we end up denying them in their court hearings around 90%of the time and fly them back to their countries once they have due process.

What we should do is staff the immigration courts from here to high heaven, and staff the border entry gates, so that at maximum, it takes 3weeks before they get to have their hearing before a judge instead of 6 months to a year wait.....

That wait is what is causing complete chaos and splitting kids from parents, and the huge detention center's being overloaded, and staffing the border crossings instead of forcing them to cross illegally, overwhelming border patrol, and keeping border patrol busy with them instead of catching illegal drug dealers and gangs.

Trumps orders to block legal entry and understaffing judges in immigration courts Is Causing the crisis we are in..... And it's done purposely, to get your panties in a wad....screaming for a wall.
No-nobody wants these people here, so whether its a wall or a total pushback and no help when arriving, its time for the US to assert its right as a nation to refuse foreigners entry-asylum to be applied for ONLY in the US embassy of that country. We have got to gain control of our border, and our immigration system.

Jab, psych, right cross! Whoa! Quick reset.
Take a licking? Keep on ticking!
source.gif

The opposition

Last edited:

No-nobody wants these people here, so whether its a wall or a total pushback and no help when arriving, its time for the US to assert its right as a nation to refuse foreigners entry-asylum to be applied for ONLY in the US embassy of that country. We have got to gain control of our border, and our immigration system.
Beelzebub, be gone!! :p

Then what? Are you going to under staff the American Embassy in that country to keep them from applying?

We are on to you!!

-------------------------------

Can you explain your hatred for those human beings in need, that has gotten you so distressed?

What is making you so distressed?

Maybe I simply do not understand your position and why you think treating others like dogs or apes, without an ounce of empathy or decency... towards another human being made in the image of God.... Is such a good thing?

Do you think that makes you a good person? A manly, man or something? Mr. Tough guy? Captain America?

I think we have a problem to deal with, but I know we can handle it, in an honest and decent way... we are or were, the greatest nation in the world.

Last edited:

Yet here you just crying about it. Rabid centrist. Just bitching for a "thanks I agree".
I made five points and you guys, predictably, have gone full drama queen.

I'm still waiting for you to show me where I was wrong.

Go ahead.

I want to know why they didn't bring their own?
Well, then you are a moron.

We have a group of retarded persons arguing against giving kids in our custody soap and toothpaste.

Somehow…I fail to see where being cruel to a child is “making america great” in any way shape or form.

But since they are talking about this being an invasion…I wonder what the Geneva convention would say about depriving enemy soldiers you have in your custody of soap and toothpaste?

Here is a primer….

View attachment 276469

Even by their own bizarre standards….they are violating their own creed.
If my neighbor's kid comes over and tells me he is hungry, I tell him to go home and tell HIS parents. Why we put up with these useless slugs and then babysit whatever they drag with them is beyond me. Nothing for any of them-apply for asylum in the FIRST country like you are supposed to.

5 y/o can’t apply for asylum usually fuck face

Beelzebub, be gone!! :p

Then what? Are you going to under staff the American Embassy in that country to keep them from applying?

We are on to you!!

-------------------------------

Can you explain your hatred for those human beings in need, that has gotten you so distressed?

What is making you so distressed?

Maybe I simply do not understand your position and why you think treating others like dogs or apes, without an ounce of empathy or decency... towards another human being made in the image of God.... Is such a good thing?

Do you think that makes you a good person? A manly, man or something? Mr. Tough guy? Captain America?

I think we have a problem to deal with, but I know we can handle it, in an honest and decent way... we are or were, the greatest nation in the world.
My question to you-why do you have such a hatred for the rule of law?

Yeah that's the Oprah Winfry version. And it's all bull shit. The wetbacks are lying. If they were asylum seekers they would apply in the first country they were shipped to. It's sad to see adults fall for this just because they saw it on the MSNBC.

Forum List

Back