At this rate, eventually Trumpleton's will run out of people to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did he do?

You must learn to keep up.
It has been posted a number of times.

Find me the Proof that Obama did nothing for 6 months.
I already provided the Proof of what Obama did on April 26th, 2009.
What did he do April 26, 2009?

research it you lazy poorly educated mook. you have all the key words you need to find it out yerself.
You brain dead TDS morons keep making claims that you are unwilling to defend. My research shows he did nothing.

i straight up showed you. you didn't even read it... i know - cause you are proud to be a poorly educated deplorable that trump loves long time.
What post number?

you replied with an ignorant response per usual. you go find it.
I found it. It's behind a paywall. That's the same as no evidence.

liar. there's no paywall. i don't post what can't be seen or read by all.
The woman admits she did nothing for the Wuhan flu epidemic.

how would you know you said there was a paywall? & since i know that is a lie - i challenge you to go ahead & c/p exactly that from the article.

chop chop- i'll be getting off soon to make supper.

GO!

What did he do?

research it you lazy poorly educated mook. you have all the key words you need to find it out yerself.
You brain dead TDS morons keep making claims that you are unwilling to defend. My research shows he did nothing.

it's a she. are you actually trying to be as stupid as you can?
I'm referring to Obama, moron. Note the previous post refers to what Obama did on April 26th, 2009.

What did he do?

i know you didn't do any search. you lie you lying liar.

I'm referring to Obama, moron. Note the previous post refers to what Obama did on April 26th, 2009.

ya i realized that - hence the deletion. so how's the search coming? :71:

What post number?

how would you know you said there was a paywall? & since i know that is a lie - i challenge you to go ahead & c/p exactly that from the article.

GO!
How would I copy and paste nothing?

The site gives you a choice of turning off your ad blocker or paying for a subscription.

China could have handled this better. No doubt about that.

By the time people knew what was going on it was likely too late to stop this due to its epidemiology.

china gave the world the genome & the WHO along with other nations were able to produce test kits toot sweet - allowing for as early detection as possible.... south korea was testing 10K a week starting with week 1 & are up to 100k per week.

but nooooooo not us - we had to make our OWN test kits - turning out to be contaminated & put us way behind. we are now just starting to play catch up with will start to see just how widespread it is here.

Yep, the boondoggle with the test kits was a colossal error. I don't get that whole thing.

So was trying to prevent the world from knowing the truth when it appeared in Wuhan a colossal error. That cost time, some reports are now saying this first appeared there in mid November, and allowed it to disperse more widely than it otherwise would have.

i actually would expect that from china. but not from us. we were kept in the dark as far as the severity of this until it was too late.

Stop lying you stinking TDS suffering drunk. Trump was working on this in January. Closed travel from China. You idiots cried RACiST! Set aside billions for the CDC. Pisslosi your fellow drunk SAT ON IT for a month. Then you cried he didn’t restrict travel enough. Showing your total idiocy. Even governors of the most liberal states have PRAISED Trump’s quick response to this. The DIMS fear mongering and blatant lying has been the biggest problem. But you lap it up like a good sheep.

:blahblah:

Of course you ignore the truth you moronic uneducated drunk. Keep your head firmly in your rectum like a good little ignorant sheep.

"Search" for what, the evidence to support your moronic claims?

What did he do?

i know you didn't do any search. you lie you lying liar.
Why would I bother searching for that which doesn't exist?

I shouldn't have to do this, but you are just too much fun to prove WRONG on most ALL of your claims.

On April 26, 2009, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (the "Secretary") first declared a public health emergency under section 319 of the Public Health Service Act,42 U.S.C. 247d, in response to the 2009 H1N1 influenza virus. The Secretary has renewed that declaration twice, on July 24,2009, and October 1, 2009. In addition, by rapidly identifying the virus, implementing public health measures, providing guidance for health professionals and the general public, and developing an effective vaccine, we have taken proactive steps to reduce the impact of the pandemic and protect the health of our citizens. As a Nation, we have prepared at all levels of government, and as individuals and communities, taking unprecedented steps to counter the emerging pandemic. Nevertheless, the 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to evolve. The rates of illness continue to rise rapidly within many communities across the Nation, and the potential exists for the pandemic to overburden health care resources in some localities. Thus, in recognition of the continuing progression of the pandemic, and in further preparation as a Nation, we are taking additional steps to facilitate our response.

Just because you delete or omit it from your FAKE news, doesn't mean that Obama actually "Did Nothing."

You’re old. Better be careful, witch. The virus is coming. Only assholes would politicize a pandemic. You’re case in point.

lol.... asshole troll who can't debate facts. i'm not 'old' & i am healthy ... but your parents are 'old' ; do they have siblings? your grandparents are 'old' if they are still alive. & chances are they have underlying conditions. best you stay clean so you don't risk infecting them.
Grandparents killed by Nazis in WW2. Parents are a little older than you. I won’t be seeing them for at least two months just in case. They have siblings. Won’t be seeing them either. Social distancing is key. But my parents are not politicizing this. You are.

donny politicized this by wearing a fucking MAGA hat to the CDC. donny politicized this by wanting to keep our people in that petri dish cruise liner so the numbers wouldn't go up & make him look bad; he even admitted it.

deplorables are just little assholes who can't stand when facts show how incompetent their dear leader really is.

go lick a subway rail.

Hey drunk asswipe, had he let those people off the ship, you’d be crying that he’s infecting the country. You are an uninformed, ignorant, drunk liar who can’t face reality that Trump has handled this well. Now eat more shit like a good little lemming.

wow - what a little snowflake you are....

My what a stupid ignorant POS you are. Don’t even acknowledge the truth we on the right post, just keep lying and hiding your head in your ass. Now lie some more like a good little Gruber.

GO!
How would I copy and paste nothing?

The site gives you a choice of turning off your ad blocker or paying for a subscription.

you lie. WaPO has no paywall & i have an ad blocker as well.

you are such a sucky liar.

china gave the world the genome & the WHO along with other nations were able to produce test kits toot sweet - allowing for as early detection as possible.... south korea was testing 10K a week starting with week 1 & are up to 100k per week.

but nooooooo not us - we had to make our OWN test kits - turning out to be contaminated & put us way behind. we are now just starting to play catch up with will start to see just how widespread it is here.

Yep, the boondoggle with the test kits was a colossal error. I don't get that whole thing.

So was trying to prevent the world from knowing the truth when it appeared in Wuhan a colossal error. That cost time, some reports are now saying this first appeared there in mid November, and allowed it to disperse more widely than it otherwise would have.

i actually would expect that from china. but not from us. we were kept in the dark as far as the severity of this until it was too late.

Stop lying you stinking TDS suffering drunk. Trump was working on this in January. Closed travel from China. You idiots cried RACiST! Set aside billions for the CDC. Pisslosi your fellow drunk SAT ON IT for a month. Then you cried he didn’t restrict travel enough. Showing your total idiocy. Even governors of the most liberal states have PRAISED Trump’s quick response to this. The DIMS fear mongering and blatant lying has been the biggest problem. But you lap it up like a good sheep.

Of course you ignore the truth you moronic uneducated drunk. Keep your head firmly in your rectum like a good little ignorant sheep.

lol... 2nd most ironic post of the day.

I shouldn't have to do this, but you are just too much fun to prove WRONG on most ALL of your claims.

On April 26, 2009, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (the "Secretary") first declared a public health emergency under section 319 of the Public Health Service Act,42 U.S.C. 247d, in response to the 2009 H1N1 influenza virus. The Secretary has renewed that declaration twice, on July 24,2009, and October 1, 2009. In addition, by rapidly identifying the virus, implementing public health measures, providing guidance for health professionals and the general public, and developing an effective vaccine, we have taken proactive steps to reduce the impact of the pandemic and protect the health of our citizens. As a Nation, we have prepared at all levels of government, and as individuals and communities, taking unprecedented steps to counter the emerging pandemic. Nevertheless, the 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to evolve. The rates of illness continue to rise rapidly within many communities across the Nation, and the potential exists for the pandemic to overburden health care resources in some localities. Thus, in recognition of the continuing progression of the pandemic, and in further preparation as a Nation, we are taking additional steps to facilitate our response.

Just because you delete or omit it from your FAKE news, doesn't mean that Obama actually "Did Nothing."

Sorry. Obozo did one thing. Sat around with his thumb up his ass watching people doe and doing nothing until he got FORCED to. Period. End of argument. Proven fact. By the way idiot, Obozo was not HHS Secretary. The HHS Secretary can’t declare a national emergency.

"Search" for what, the evidence to support your moronic claims?

more like disproving yer imbecilic claims.

CDC Novel H1N1 Flu | The 2009 H1N1 Pandemic: Summary Highlights, April 2009-April 2010

(During December 2005 – January 2009, 12 cases of human infection with swine influenza were reported;

So Obama's CDC did nothing for 4 years.

No irony here you stupid drunk. You couldn’t refute ONE FACT I posted, so you just ignore it and keep your head in your ass. The only people laughing are those laughing at you you uneducated uninformed drunk. Now drink more Dim piss you grade school dropout.

No irony here you stupid drunk. You couldn’t refute ONE FACT I posted, so you just ignore it and keep your head in your ass. The only people laughing are those laughing at you you uneducated uninformed drunk. Now drink more Dim piss you grade school dropout.

do you have tourettes?

declare a national emergency.

I'm not talking about declaring an National Emergency.
That is the RWI talking point.

Your next talking point will be......Obama is not the HHS Secretary. Obama did nothing. It was the HHS Secretary.
Obama is a Leader. People under his Command do stuff.
Trump fired the Response Team in 2018.

declare a national emergency.

I'm not talking about declaring an National Emergency.
That is the RWI talking point.

Your next talking point will be......Obama is not the HHS Secretary. Obama did nothing. It was the HHS Secretary.
Obama is a Leader. People under his Command do stuff.
Trump fired the Response Team in 2018.

Hey moron, Obozo was NOT the HHS Secretary,. We educated people call that a FACT. Obozo pit his thumb firmly up his ass for 6 months as thousands died including children. Obozo was NO leader. Remember he got all his information when he saw it on the news. He had NO idea what his people were doing. Keep trying......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back