At this rate, eventually Trumpleton's will run out of people to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a stupid drunk bitch. A bitch who uses nothing but CNN, MSDNC, Washington Compost and other debunked sites crying about unbiased? Again, you haven’t refuted one FACT you stupid drunk bitch. Now admitting you didn’t even read the post you’re crying about. I’ll bitch slap,you whenever I feel like it. I got taught to never hit a lady. I was also taught the difference between a lady and a drunk tramp. You are definitely the latter. Now go hit the bottle some more. Then try to learn how to find things for yourself.

^ 2"er goebbels' toady is triggered. :71:

Goebbels? I am a Jew. Have another.

LMAO

i think everyone here on the board knows that - you make sure to tell everyone you can as if it's something special.

that doesn't stop you from using his tactics - you little propagandist asshole you.............

I think it is special. Only ~16mil of us left in the world. How many drunk housewives are there? Probably more?

lol... yaaaaaaaaaa...........you're 'special' alright.................
Have another!!! Love it!!! Wed night bender in CT. Yahoooooo!!!!

^ 2"er goebbels' toady is triggered. :71:

LMAO

i think everyone here on the board knows that - you make sure to tell everyone you can as if it's something special.

that doesn't stop you from using his tactics - you little propagandist asshole you.............

I think it is special. Only ~16mil of us left in the world. How many drunk housewives are there? Probably more?

there's not enough exclamation points joe joe....

LMAO

Triggered...love it.

Triggered...love it.

^
images

:113:

Triggered...love it.

^
images

Why are you mocking the handicapped? They cannot help their disabilities. You can help being a drunk.

Triggered...love it.

^
images

Why are you mocking the handicapped? They cannot help their disabilities. You can help being a drunk.

you should start with yer president. he made it ok & it's not my fault you're handicapped joe joe.

Triggered...love it.

^
images

you should start with yer president. he made it ok & it's not my fault you're handicapped joe joe.

He is your president as well, no matter how drunk you get.

Triggered...love it.

^
images

He is your president as well, no matter how drunk you get.

he is THE president - he is not my president. i criticize him therefore i am the snowflake's enemy. if i drank as much as you like to lie about, i woulda been dead from alcohol poisoning long ago - but never let a good lie go to waste, 'eh joe joe?

So don’t vote for him again, Jack-wagon. But don’t expect to turn anyone, twink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The virus IS China's fault. What the fuck?
To the extent the government allowed those open, wild animal markets to exist, which is where the virus started, yes...........it's China's fault that the virus got started. They are not, however, responsible for the admin's failed response.

Failed response?

By controlling the border we are weeks ahead of Europe.
Because of Trump's xenophobic focus on the border I completely understand why you want to believe that. It's just that you're trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. Trumpian logic doesn't work in the real world. Never has, never will.

If hilly was in office, the whole country would be a toilet [emoji372], just like Kalifornia. It would be overrun with undocumented, unhealthy free loaders. A national disaster would have been taken to a whole new level.

The virus IS China's fault. What the fuck?
To the extent the government allowed those open, wild animal markets to exist, which is where the virus started, yes...........it's China's fault that the virus got started. They are not, however, responsible for the admin's failed response.

Failed response?

By controlling the border we are weeks ahead of Europe.
Because of Trump's xenophobic focus on the border I completely understand why you want to believe that. It's just that you're trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. Trumpian logic doesn't work in the real world. Never has, never will.

You know about this, because you’re asshole is still sore, twink. [emoji1787]

Paywall.

Plus I heard no mention of anything like this anywhere from anyone.

I gave you the link. You can see the headline through the paywall.

That’s the newspaper of record. Every good lefty like you should have a subscription to the NYT.
As previously noted, I never heard anything like that from anyone anywhere. If you have a source that can be read, I'll read it. Otherwise you've got nothing but the title of an article that is most likely and opinion piece.

Text Joe to Trump is a germaphobe and will overreact.
WTF are you babbling about?

Wait! Never mind, I don't care.

The media and the Dimms will always bash Trump no matter what he does. They are the boy who cried wolf. It’s just noise.

They don’t need to worry. Less than 5 years now.

• Here are 17 other diseases named after populations or places:

West Nile Virus
    Named after the West Nile District of Uganda discovered in 1937.

Guinea Worm
    Named by European explorers for the Guinea coast of West Africa in the 1600s.

Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
    Named after the mountain range spreading across western North America first recognized first in 1896 in Idaho.

Lyme Disease
    Named after a large outbreak of the disease occurred in Lyme and Old Lyme, Connecticut in the 1970s.

Ross River Fever
    Named after a mosquito found to cause the disease in the Ross River of Queensland, Australia by the 1960s. The first major outbreak occurred in 1928.

Omsk Hemorrhagic Fever
    Named after its 1940s discovery in Omsk, Russia.

Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever
    Named in 1976 for the Ebola River in Zaire located in central Africa.

Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)
    Also known as “camel flu,” MERS was first reported in Saudi Arabia in 2012 and all cases are linked to those who traveled to the Middle Eastern peninsula.

Valley Fever
    Valley Fever earned its nickname from a 1930s outbreak San Joaquin Valley of California, though its first case came from Argentina.

Marburg Virus Disease
    Named after Marburg, Germany in 1967.

Norovirus
    Named after Norwalk, Ohio after an outbreak in 1968.

Zika Fever
    First discovered in 1947 and named after the Zika Forest in Uganda.

Japanese Encephalitis
    Named after its first case in Japan in 1871.

German Measles
    Named after the German doctors who first described it in the 18th century. The disease is also sometimes referred to as “Rubella.”

Spanish Flu
    While the true origins of the Spanish Flu remain unknown, the disease earned its name after Spain began to report deaths from the flu in its newspapers.

Lassa Fever
    Named after the being found in Lassa, Nigeria in 1969.

Legionnaire’s Disease
    Named in 1976 following an outbreak of people contracting the lung infection after attending an American Legion convention in Philadelphia.

Here are 17 other diseases named after populations or places:

So you just got caught being racism, you find other cases of racism to make it all sound okay?

Spanish Flu
While the true origins of the Spanish Flu remain unknown, the disease earned its name after Spain began to report deaths from the flu in its newspapers.

That's the point. It started in Kansas, and spread to Europe with American soldiers. The reason why it's called the "Spanish Flu" is because Allied and Central Powers government censored reports of all the people who were dying from it.

Bwuhahahahahahahaha......

Blaming anyone for a pandemic, a unique never-before-seen virus, sweeping the face of the globe is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, the last gasps of partisan desperation.

Focusing on / looking for someone to blame is a manifestation of fear and hate. The reaction should be unified cooperation and collaboration to address the existing 'force of nature', not seeking personal / partisan boon from pointing fingers.

Amazing that when things were going well, Trump Cultists gave Trump credit for everything.

But now that they are going south, "Totally not our fault, even though we were warned this was coming five months ago!"
If liberals have all the answers, and as you say, we knew about this month's ago, then tell me why Pelosi, and the dems that control the house, the nation's pocketbook, were obsessed with impeachment rather than this virus? My guess is you won't answer that because you're worthless....

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

U.S. Lags in Coronavirus Testing After Slow Response to Outbreak
U.S. Lags in Coronavirus Testing After Slow Response to Outbreak

Coronavirus testing data has been spotty and not easily available, especially in the United States. Based on official government sources, here’s how testing efforts in the United States compare with those in Italy and South Korea.

United States
25,000 specimens tested
4,400 confirmed cases

Italy
134,000 tests
28,000 confirmed cases

South Korea
274,000 people tested
8,300 confirmed cases

Delays in testing in the United States have set back the nation’s response to the pandemic, even though its first case was discovered around the same time that South Korea’s was. But part of the problem in the United States has also been gaps created by the way the state and federal agencies report the data.

An internet community effort, called the COVID Tracking Project, is attempting to provide a fuller picture of testing in the United States. According to the tracker — which collects information directly from state health departments, local news reports and live news conferences — at least 41,000 people have been tested in the United States, much higher than official C.D.C. figures.
.....................................................................................................................
Even if we go with the COVID Tracking Project's numbers testing in the US has been woefully slow. Sorry Trumpleton's, that's on Don.
Maybe you should move to italy....

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

It's China's fault, Obama's fault, Bolton's fault, the CDC's fault, the media's fault, the Dem's fault. I actually have no quarrel with faulting China for allowing the conditions under which the virus got started, then trying to keep it quiet, which caused the initial exponential spread inside Wuhan.

But speciously blaming Obama for setting up protocols that could have easily been changed, or claiming Bolton's dismissal of experts employed to handle this kind of viral outbreak was done without Don's knowledge (that is damning in and of itself even if it were true), or the media for stoking fear when many states and the federal government just declared a state of emergency.............it's pathetic.

Not only pathetic, but both transparent and typical of this prez and his cult followers.

The truth is, this admin has been two steps behind the curve since the world became aware of the outbreak in China months ago. There is no need to repeat the many ways in which it failed to prepare the nation for the inevitable. They are well understood. It was folly to think, as Trump obviously did, that travel restrictions were going to be enough to contain this in the US. Ironically, it was the admin's failure to properly handle US citizens returning from China that lead to the community transmission of the virus on the west coast.
HHS whistleblower: US workers received coronavirus evacuees without training or protection - CNNPolitics

Trump's culpability for our lack of preparation is exactly the reason time and effort are now being spent to lay the blame at the feet of others. It is manifestly evident by his own statements he did not take this matter seriously......and in many ways still doesn't. Yesterday's dog and pony show, while providing a measure of reassurance the government is finally mobilizing in a significant way, is further proof of the tardiness of the response. It's not leadership, it's being reactionary.

I am reminded of Richard Clarke's congressional testimony in the wake of 9/11. It was a moment of rare honesty and the assumption of responsibility for failure by a government official. He admitted to the public he personally let America down and so did our government. History has repeated itself.
When are you losers gonna get back to the collusion impeachment thing?

Now that you are all claiming you were yelling that Trump didn't close the borders fast enough, wondering if you or any of the other dumb left wing hypocrites have examples of calling for that.

We were told of this WUHAN virus in the 2nd week of November. We were warned about it. Were you calling for closing our borders to Asia? You must have been.

Was ping pong ball eyes pelosi or any of the loser candidates calling for closing the border in November? December? Show us where they were.

Oh, you cant.

1st Cuomo praises the President for such a quick amazing response to NY's need...and now, shockingly....

'INCREDIBLE RESPONSE'
Omar puts 'politics aside,' praises 'good policy,' leadership amid virus fears

'Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar unexpectedly praised President Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic on Wednesday night, saying it was "incredible and the right response in this critical time."

Ilhan Omar praises Trump's 'incredible' response to coronavirus pandemic

I do not respect Omar's ideology or her agenda;however, she did just earn a measure of respect for her ability to put aside her animosity for the President and her political opposition to acknowledge an 'incredible' job being done by this President and his administration during this time of crisis. The same goes for Cuomo. Both have shown you can have ideological / political differences and still agree / find common ground, especially during situations like this.

So NOW the question is...

ARE SNOWFLAKES GOING TO FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE BEING SET BY SOME OF THE LOUDEST CRITICS OF THIS PRESIDENT AND ACTUALLY JOIN THEM IN PRAISING...OR AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGING THE GREAT JOB THIS PRESIDENT AND HIS ADMINISTRATION.....OR ARE THEY GOING TO CONTINUE TO CLING TO THEIR HATE AND REMAIN UNABLE TO GIVE HIM / THEM CREDIT FOR DOING ANYTHING?

Let's see......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back