At this rate, no one on this forum will openly admit voting for Trump....

c766ed9e8ed0ffd111d15e70dfa3a741_vote-for-me-memes-memesuper-vote-for-me-meme_319-400.jpeg

2009_large.jpg

You put up fake made up George Carlin Quote Stooge
NOT CARLIN'S ACTUAL QUOTE. This should be corrected or removed. This is a widely-refuted and recognized perversion of George Carlin's actual quote. He did not claim "Governments" as the source of the problem. His actual subject source: "Because the owners of this country don't want that. I'm talking about the real owners, now. The real owners, the big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions." That quote was deliberately changed and aroused the wrath of (among many others) Carlin's widow. George Carlin Quote Bastardized on Facebook by Heartland Institute (Updated)

Reading some of the latest threads, former Trump acolytes on here are FINALLY beginning to see reality.

Some are just avoiding posting since the constant revelations that the orange buffoon is royally screwing up are just beyond the pale..

Some are "defending" the orange clown by reverting to the old and trite, "well, Clinton was worse."

While some still would rather blame the courts, the media, the democrats, the rinos, the hippies, the rest of the world, their dogs, etc.......rather than admit reality......................BUT, even these nitwits will come around.

It is not even a question of whether Comrade Trump goes down. The queston is who he takes with him. Will it be Pence, Flynn, Sessions, or the whole Republican Party. PARTY TIME!

NOT CARLIN'S ACTUAL QUOTE. This should be corrected or removed. This is a widely-refuted and recognized perversion of George Carlin's actual quote. He did not claim "Governments" as the source of the problem. His actual subject source: "Because the owners of this country don't want that. I'm talking about the real owners, now. The real owners, the big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions." That quote was deliberately changed and aroused the wrath of (among many others) Carlin's widow. George Carlin Quote Bastardized on Facebook by Heartland Institute (Updated)
damn it must bug the shit out of you, when I point out your hypocrisy to the point you have to use Rules for Radicals #13 on me. I must be doing a bang up job. Little whiny ass butthurt liberals. Cry me a fucking river.

Because Hillary isn't one of them!

Forum List

Back