At this rate, no one on this forum will openly admit voting for Trump....

I would have voted for him if I didn't live in IL, but since he and Kirk (who I won't vote for) didn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning, I wrote in Superman and Batman!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

i voted trump

la-na-pol-pepe-the-frog-hate-symbol-20161011-snap
Here are those that vote for the crooked vagina ex candidate....Cant get anymore butthurt than that...

Notice, that unlike Trump fuck heads, those folks that backed Clinton have TEETH.......LOL

Internet mocks reports of foreign leaders treating Trump like a child: ‘Perhaps he could wear a little pilot hat’
President Donald Trump is set to go on a big trip to multiple countries in the coming week, and reports from both the Associated Press and the New York Times claim that foreign leaders are working overtime to make sure the president feels comfortable.
Trump is pretty high maintenance, that's for sure.
I was thinking this morning, there must be a sigh of relief and yet a certain amount of nervousness by WH staff left behind:
He's GONE for eight days, whew... but
Oh, God, I hope he behaves himself.

Kinda like packing a kid off for summer camp the first time. Melania will be with him, and she'll keep him halfway quiet. I hope his staff has impressed upon him that he will BE GROUNDED if he says one single extempore word during that speech on Muslims in Saudi Arabia. Just one and it will be all over.

Reading some of the latest threads, former Trump acolytes on here are FINALLY beginning to see reality.

Some are just avoiding posting since the constant revelations that the orange buffoon is royally screwing up are just beyond the pale..

Some are "defending" the orange clown by reverting to the old and trite, "well, Clinton was worse."

While some still would rather blame the courts, the media, the democrats, the rinos, the hippies, the rest of the world, their dogs, etc.......rather than admit reality......................BUT, even these nitwits will come around.

I never hear anybody saying: I wish would have voted for Hillary instead. Sad really

Run an electable candidate next time.
Until then. Suck it up.
Everyone wishes Hillary Von Felonious Clinton won!
Meh, if you voted, you voted for Goldman Sachs; they have it covered either way.

As a non-citizen why your obsession?
I am a "citizen" shoog, born and raised in the same county as Rush Limbaugh.

Internet mocks reports of foreign leaders treating Trump like a child: ‘Perhaps he could wear a little pilot hat’
President Donald Trump is set to go on a big trip to multiple countries in the coming week, and reports from both the Associated Press and the New York Times claim that foreign leaders are working overtime to make sure the president feels comfortable.
I was thinking this morning, there must be a sigh of relief and yet a certain amount of nervousness by WH staff left behind:

Kinda like packing a kid off for summer camp the first time. Melania will be with him, and she'll keep him halfway quiet. I hope his staff has impressed upon him that he will BE GROUNDED if he says one single extempore word during that speech on Muslims in Saudi Arabia. Just one and it will be all over.

Never seen anyone with a toddler's emotional development who wasn't.

Reading some of the latest threads, former Trump acolytes on here are FINALLY beginning to see reality.

Some are just avoiding posting since the constant revelations that the orange buffoon is royally screwing up are just beyond the pale..

Some are "defending" the orange clown by reverting to the old and trite, "well, Clinton was worse."

While some still would rather blame the courts, the media, the democrats, the rinos, the hippies, the rest of the world, their dogs, etc.......rather than admit reality......................BUT, even these nitwits will come around.
Without a doubt the rightwing on this forum is in denial about Trump. They are too much of pussies to admit they were wrong about him all along.
without a doubt the libturds love fairytales.
True or false: Trump has broken all of his core promises involving his first 100 days.

True. Don't bother denying it.
well if you were going to answer for me, why ask me?

Without a doubt the rightwing on this forum is in denial about Trump. They are too much of pussies to admit they were wrong about him all along.
True or false: Trump has broken all of his core promises involving his first 100 days.

Because some folk reject alternative facts.

I voted for Trump and will vote for him again.......as it was said on my favorite radio show...the worst day of Trump is better than the best day of hilary........and the comey memo...is becoming a nothing burger with mustard and ketchup....as comey would have had to inform the Department of Justice if anyone had tried to interfere with the investigation....and not doing so would be against the law..an actual crime.....and comey also tesified under oath that no one had tried to interfere with the investigation......

Do you want fries with your nothing burger....

So, you support lying about Russian contacts, Using the Presidency to quell investigations about him, Using the office for personal profit, giving Russians our secrets, and putting this country at risk from NK. elevating China over the US, willingness to sign bills without caring the costs.

The Comey memo will sink your orange buddy.
who did any of that? why would you think we would support a foreign interference? show me one and I'll tell you how I feel.

I voted for Trump and will vote for him again.......as it was said on my favorite radio show...the worst day of Trump is better than the best day of hilary........and the comey memo...is becoming a nothing burger with mustard and ketchup....as comey would have had to inform the Department of Justice if anyone had tried to interfere with the investigation....and not doing so would be against the law..an actual crime.....and comey also tesified under oath that no one had tried to interfere with the investigation......

Do you want fries with your nothing burger....

So, you support lying about Russian contacts, Using the Presidency to quell investigations about him, Using the office for personal profit, giving Russians our secrets, and putting this country at risk from NK. elevating China over the US, willingness to sign bills without caring the costs.

The Comey memo will sink your orange buddy.

Considering nothing you just stated is true....unless you are talking about obama and hilary, you are the shit head, not me.......since they did all of those things and more....

The comey memo is a nothing burger with fries...

It took trump 4 months top show what an ignorant, uninformed asshole he is. Sort of like you.

Trump said that he & his campaign had no contacts with the Russians . You think that was true? Flynn lied about his meetings.
when you got nothing.

alternate facts are being taught in our schools today. can you say ouch?

I openly admit I voted for Trump. Only a lunatic would vote for a Clinton, and Ivwasn't going to waste my vote by doing a stupid write in or a minor party. Duh!!!

How "true," we would not be having so much fun bashing Clinton as we are having with the orange clown.....and if the aim of running this nation was for us to have some fun with the daily drip, drip, drip of scandals, then you are 100% correct.

So, you enjoy bashing Trump.

Thanks for admitting what shallow piece of shit you are.
I doubt trump cares about his sorry ass or about what he thinks. he stands towers above scum like him.

you're late, your sitter beat you to that line.

see 'em in here all the time.

I didn't vote for him so I couldn't admit it or deny it if I wanted to. I haven't seen a single person say they should have voted for Hillary. Can you name one?

Says the self proclaimed anarchist.

Forum List

Back