At this rate, no one on this forum will openly admit voting for Trump....

Internet mocks reports of foreign leaders treating Trump like a child: ‘Perhaps he could wear a little pilot hat’
President Donald Trump is set to go on a big trip to multiple countries in the coming week, and reports from both the Associated Press and the New York Times claim that foreign leaders are working overtime to make sure the president feels comfortable.
Trump is pretty high maintenance, that's for sure.
I was thinking this morning, there must be a sigh of relief and yet a certain amount of nervousness by WH staff left behind:
He's GONE for eight days, whew... but
Oh, God, I hope he behaves himself.

Kinda like packing a kid off for summer camp the first time. Melania will be with him, and she'll keep him halfway quiet. I hope his staff has impressed upon him that he will BE GROUNDED if he says one single extempore word during that speech on Muslims in Saudi Arabia. Just one and it will be all over.

Never seen anyone with a toddler's emotional development who wasn't.
Says the self proclaimed anarchist.
Your usual nothing, have a nice day son, flame on witcha wannabebadass.

We Have a Touching moment last Mother's day between Donald Trump and his Political Mother The GOP..
18425122_1505778796166556_5990057433117197687_n.jpg
upload_2017-5-19_14-55-43-gif.127568

No, the Russisns are killing anti-Assad people. And the Orange Clown is helping them with classifed information,

Once again the butthurt brigade is trying to soothe their butthurtness by claiming others are butthurt! Wrong again butthurt Crooked Hillary voters!

Reading some of the latest threads, former Trump acolytes on here are FINALLY beginning to see reality.

Some are just avoiding posting since the constant revelations that the orange buffoon is royally screwing up are just beyond the pale..

Some are "defending" the orange clown by reverting to the old and trite, "well, Clinton was worse."

While some still would rather blame the courts, the media, the democrats, the rinos, the hippies, the rest of the world, their dogs, etc.......rather than admit reality......................BUT, even these nitwits will come around.

I never hear anybody saying: I wish would have voted for Hillary instead. Sad really

Run an electable candidate next time.
Until then. Suck it up.
Everyone wishes Hillary Von Felonious Clinton won!
Meh, if you voted, you voted for Goldman Sachs; they have it covered either way.

As a non-citizen why your obsession?
I am a "citizen" shoog, born and raised in the same county as Rush Limbaugh.

So why do you say "your" president and "your" white house?

Reading some of the latest threads, former Trump acolytes on here are FINALLY beginning to see reality.

Some are just avoiding posting since the constant revelations that the orange buffoon is royally screwing up are just beyond the pale..

Some are "defending" the orange clown by reverting to the old and trite, "well, Clinton was worse."

While some still would rather blame the courts, the media, the democrats, the rinos, the hippies, the rest of the world, their dogs, etc.......rather than admit reality......................BUT, even these nitwits will come around.
I voted for Trump and pound of it. Your make believe BS trying to make yourself seem relevant isn't really all that interesting. Today I was thinking how nice it is to be rid of Hillary and how nice it is to see the left swallow their tongues as they try and maintain relevance.

Internet mocks reports of foreign leaders treating Trump like a child: ‘Perhaps he could wear a little pilot hat’
President Donald Trump is set to go on a big trip to multiple countries in the coming week, and reports from both the Associated Press and the New York Times claim that foreign leaders are working overtime to make sure the president feels comfortable.
I was thinking this morning, there must be a sigh of relief and yet a certain amount of nervousness by WH staff left behind:
He's GONE for eight days, whew... but
Oh, God, I hope he behaves himself.

Kinda like packing a kid off for summer camp the first time. Melania will be with him, and she'll keep him halfway quiet. I hope his staff has impressed upon him that he will BE GROUNDED if he says one single extempore word during that speech on Muslims in Saudi Arabia. Just one and it will be all over.
I guess you didn't see the vagina ex candidate HAVE to be carried into her portable hospital when she "swooned" infront of the camera? I guess you didn't know that she has to be driven around, because she still doesn't have a drivers license? I guess you didn't know that she is clueless when it comes to computers and she has to use her rag to clean the hard drive? I guess she was totally clueless about her husband raping of women, until the blue dress showed up.
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg
Not my words but hers. You libs are such stupid people.

/--- I voted for Trump twice. So there.

I voted for Trump and pound of it. Your make believe BS trying to make yourself seem relevant isn't really all that interesting. Today I was thinking how nice it is to be rid of Hillary and how nice it is to see the left swallow their tongues as they try and maintain relevance.
it's more a fake epileptic seizure they will say trump caused.

We Have a Touching moment last Mother's day between Donald Trump and his Political Mother The GOP..
18425122_1505778796166556_5990057433117197687_n.jpg
upload_2017-5-19_14-55-43-gif.127568
Thank God that the crooked mother lost, can you imagine what 4 more years of Obama policies would of done for US? Sure glad the rest of the US citizens woke up and voted to keep the bitch out.

Trump will be so easily beatable in 2020 it's probably not worth it to try to remove him by impeachment.

Pence as president is a much scarier proposition. He is skilled in both the arts of evil and politics.

Forum List

Back