At what point will partisans realize that sexual misconduct is not a political issue?

Classic blame the victim here. The rest is just partisan bullcrap. Wonder when Comey will figure it ok to finally tell about how the huge influence of those who had control over him, had clouded his judgement in thinking that he had best not challenge the status quo or go against the power or the constituents of the party that was set to remain in power for years to come or until Trump upset that apple cart ??

I think the biggest problem with Comey is that he was trying to make everyone happy, instead of saying, "Why are you all wasting my valuable time with this shit?" He wanted to make Republicans happy by saying Hillary did something really bad you guys, but but not bad enough to prosecute to make Democrats happy.

You know, instead of just pointing out that everyone does it, it's not a big deal, and even if it were, you'd never get a DC grand jury to indict her, anyway.

The best part of your statement is that it gets it right ((((((MOST)))))) of the time, but when it is wrong it is wrong big time. Then it tries to hide out behind it's power to cover up it's blunders.

Can you please cite a case where the "Media" got it wrong, big time?

thanks.

We've said all along the left is criminal and depraved.

And they are.

They are hoist on their own petard.

Or he just spent a lot of time with an unpleasant person and she got on his nerves. Just watching her Jake Tapper interview for 15 minutes, where she was getting ALL UPSET that Franken drew devil horns on her picture, I found her as annoying as fuck. I could imagine being locked up in an airplane with her for 20 hours.

Yeah, that's what I do with women that get on my nerves. I feel them up and take pictures of it. I slip my tongue down their throat. I do childish things like draw horns on pictures. It's quite normal really.

Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars investigating her. Comey spent just as much... and these two REPUBLICANS came up with nothing.

Lying about an investigation is nothing? Getting a witness to purger himself is nothing? A lawyer losing his license is nothing?

Yeah, absolutely nothing:

Sigh... there's more evidence against Moore than there was against Bill Clinton. Ken Starr had to threaten women with prison to get them to talk.

Really? One of Moore's so--called victims has a stained dress?

Sexual misconduct is different than trying to fuck a child
Mohammad fucked a child, why do you liberals love Moooslims?
Is that why you support Moore? Because Muslims?
Deflection noted.

The Mooooslum deflection? You noted that deflection?
Yep! Both of 'em!

You are so full of shit. You didn't call out the original deflection just the guy that called out the mooooooslum deflection. Why? Because Mac agrees with the Muslim basher

Mohammad fucked a child, why do you liberals love Moooslims?
Deflection noted.

Yep! Both of 'em!

You are so full of shit. You didn't call out the original deflection just the guy that called out the mooooooslum deflection. Why? Because Mac agrees with the Muslim basher
Great, thanks.

While I do realize that many people view pretty much everything through a partisan political lens, watching the ends of the spectrum trade gotchas with each other on all these stories coming out is getting funny.

Do you think we are capable of separating the topic of sexual misconduct from partisan politics?

Are there any other topics that we're capable of separating from partisan politics?

Or is everything going to remain a simplistic Left vs. Right slap fight?

Keep in mind, a couple of weeks ago, Mac was whining the PC Police were emasculating him.

But now he's all down with the ladies.

I think when the Right has to dig up Ted Kennedy's corpse to complain about sexual misconduct, it's just as silly when they dig up Robert Byrd's corpse to deflect from their racism.
Perfect example of my point, thanks as always.

Deflect/Pivot/Attack.

This is like a disease.
You had plenty of posters who deflected, long before this post, all right wingers, so why did YOU choose only the liberals to bash?:rolleyes:

Deflection noted.

Yep! Both of 'em!

Great, thanks.

No problem, anytime. It truly was my pleasure in pointing out how full of shit you are. CC wasn't deflecting since the anti Muslim comment wasn't anywhere near the topic...it actually WAS a deflection....that you completely ignored.

Yeah, that's what I do with women that get on my nerves. I feel them up and take pictures of it. I slip my tongue down their throat. I do childish things like draw horns on pictures. It's quite normal really.

Well, no, you don't because you are a useless sack of crap who can't get health insurance. They'd probably fire your ass for that, and hire a young healthy guy.

Lying about an investigation is nothing? Getting a witness to purger himself is nothing? A lawyer losing his license is nothing?

"Purger"? Spell Check is not always your friend.

None of those charges were against Hillary.

Really? One of Moore's so--called victims has a stained dress?

The lady with the stained dress didn't complain, it was consensual, nothing was wrong, and Ken Starr threatened to throw her and her family in jail if she didn't talk.

Your tax dollars hard at work.

You had plenty of posters who deflected, long before this post, all right wingers, so why did YOU choose only the liberals to bash?

Ahhh, excellent point. In fact, Mac never attacks the right wing, even when they say the most openly racist shit on this board, but he'll accuse the left of being "Politically Correct" if they don't fear Muslims as much as he does.

While I do realize that many people view pretty much everything through a partisan political lens, watching the ends of the spectrum trade gotchas with each other on all these stories coming out is getting funny.

Do you think we are capable of separating the topic of sexual misconduct from partisan politics?

Are there any other topics that we're capable of separating from partisan politics?

Keep in mind, a couple of weeks ago, Mac was whining the PC Police were emasculating him.

I think when the Right has to dig up Ted Kennedy's corpse to complain about sexual misconduct, it's just as silly when they dig up Robert Byrd's corpse to deflect from their racism.

Deflect/Pivot/Attack.

This is like a disease.
You had plenty of posters who deflected, long before this post, all right wingers, so why did YOU choose only the liberals to bash?:rolleyes:
Because I don't like Regressives. On a personal level.

I like liberals, moderates, independents, centrists. I can get along with conservatives just fine, as long as they don't lose their shit.

Regressives? No thanks.

Just a matter of taste, I guess.

Last edited:

Deflect/Pivot/Attack.

This is like a disease.
Charlie Rose Fired by CBS and PBS After Harassment Allegations

Two More Women Accuse Sen. Al Franken Of Inappropriate Touching | HuffPost

Harvey Weinstein’s Secret Settlements

Political media engulfed by sexual harassment crisis

All your perverted heroes are going down.

Only a liberal is so stupid as to make it a fad to accuse others falsely of what they engage in daily. You people never learn.

Well, no, you don't because you are a useless sack of crap who can't get health insurance. They'd probably fire your ass for that, and hire a young healthy guy.

Anybody would get fired except a Democrat politician. Watch.......when this Moore thing blows over, Franken will stay there until the end of his term.

"Purger"? Spell Check is not always your friend.

None of those charges were against Hillary.

I didn't realize you were that lost. I was talking about Bill.....you know.....the guy YOU brought up.

The lady with the stained dress didn't complain, it was consensual, nothing was wrong, and Ken Starr threatened to throw her and her family in jail if she didn't talk.

Your tax dollars hard at work.

Sure he did. You can't throw somebody in prison for not talking. It doesn't matter if it was consensual. It was indisputable evidence of what Bill Clinton did. There is nothing even close to that with Moore.

I like liberals, moderates, independents, centrists. I can get along with conservatives as long as they don't lose their shit.

Regressives? No thanks.

"Regressives" - Democrats who don't share Mac's Islamophobia and Homophobia.

Deflect/Pivot/Attack.

This is like a disease.

I like liberals, moderates, independents, centrists. I can get along with conservatives as long as they don't lose their shit.

Regressives? No thanks.

It's not taste Mac, it's hypocrisy.....

Deflect/Pivot/Attack.

This is like a disease.

Regressives? No thanks.

It's not taste Mac, it's hypocrisy.....
Okay, thanks.

First you have to get people to realize the difference between Page Six and the Constitution.

You have an entire generation that grew up thinking this is what it all is. Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back