At what tax rate do you officially become a slave....?

At what rate of taxes are you officially a slave

• 90%

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 80%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70%

• 60%

• 50%

• 40%

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • 30%

• 20%

• 10%

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Unfortunately all too often successful entrepreneurs are scoffed at and demonized these days, instead of being applauded and emulated as they should be.
It was Obama's mocking of business owners ("I'm always struck by people who think, 'well, it must be because I was so smart'", "you didn't build that, somebody ELSE made that happen") and -- more importantly -- the reaction to it and defense of it that convinced me that we have turned the corner. Literally.

A part of every dollar you are forced to pay in income and/or payroll taxes goes to providing goods and services to others.
Thus, anyone who pays income and/or payroll taxes suffers under state-enforced involuntary servitude.

Not slavery, but the next thing to it.

Back when he democrats owned blacks as slaves....some slave with special skills...Metal Smiths, Carpenters....and such, would be rented out to other democrat slave owners........the owner of the slave, to encourage good work, would sometimes allow the slave to keep a tiny, tiny portion of the fee for themselves....

So......at what tax rate does one become a slave?

sanders says he wants to tax the rich at 90%......just slightly less than his democrat brothers did to the skilled slaves.....

I think if you are paying 50% in combined taxes you are an unwilling partner in a partnership with the government...much like the mafia......when you open a business and have to pay them for protection......but I don't think the mafia takes that much......

Anything over 50%....and you are a slave....an unequal member in your own life...where the majority of your work belongs to someone else......you know...a slave.....

I think any rate over 10% is bad, but to use the term "slave" I think that happens when government takes home more of your money than you do

Come on retard....you can do it

Post those 35 million good paying jobs waiting to be filled

Come on retard ... You don't seem to be able to do anything.
You have nothing ... You offer nothing but continued failure.

Get with the jobs that are there ... Encourage people to acquire the training that is available.
Encourage others to expect more of themselves than the dank dark prison you want to put them in.

Or ... Continue to piss in the wind and act like you are making some kind of reasonable point.
I mean damn ... Talk about linear logic ... Your line has 35 million people in it and none of them going anywhere.

Last edited:
People who think they're paying too much in taxes think of themselves as "slaves"; a politician who is too aggressive is equated with Hitler.

Wow, we really don't mind trivializing and diluting the suffering of millions of victims, from real slaves to Jews, for a little perceived political advantage, do we?

This country really needs less caffeine.

Last edited:
People who think they're paying too much in taxes think of themselves as "slaves"; a politician who is too aggressive is equated with Hitler.
Wow, we really don't mind trivializing and diluting the suffering of millions of victims, from real slaves to Jews, for a little perceived political advantage, do we?
Why do you accept the fact that the state forces you, and everyone else, to provide goods and services to others, without compensation?

Why do you accept the fact that the state forces you, and everyone else, to provide goods and services to others, without compensation?
First, even if it did, REAL slaves had it much, much worse. Not even close. Nowhere near.

Now, in what ways does the state force me to provide goods and services without compensation?

Or is that even more hyperbole?

First, even if it did, REAL slaves had it much, much worse. Not even close. Nowhere near.
Involuntary servitude is not slavery, so your statement here is meaningless.
Now, in what ways does the state force me to provide goods and services without compensation?
A part of every dollar you are forced to pay in income and/or payroll taxes goes to providing goods and services to others thru any number of state and federal welfare/entitlement programs.
You do not receive compensation for this.

A part of every dollar you are forced to pay in income and/or payroll taxes goes to providing goods and services to others thru any number of state and federal welfare/entitlement programs.
So we've gone from "providing goods and services without compensation" to "a part of every dollar you pay in taxes".

I'm not gonna go back and forth on this. Truth is, I do believe you feel like you're being subjected to slavery, literally. I believe that you really do equate paying taxes in a modern, advanced country with the horrors of real slavery.

That's where this country is right now, at least part of it, and I don't know how to respond to that.

LESS CAFFEINE?????? How the fuck are we supposed to get anything done?

"Are you out of your Vulcan mind? " -- Dr. Leonard McCoy, Star Trek TOS
Leonard-McCoy-leonard-bones-mccoy-6347756-700-530.jpg

So we've gone from "providing goods and services without compensation" to "a part of every dollar you pay in taxes".
Yes. The two are necessarily related, placing people into a case of state-enforces involuntary servitude.
Since you do not effectively argue otherwise, I accept your concession of that point.

Yes. The two are necessarily related, placing people into a case of state-enforces involuntary servitude.
Since you do not effectively argue otherwise, I accept your concession of that point.
Yes, you are a slave.

I think we would differ on who your master is, though.

Back when he democrats owned blacks as slaves....some slave with special skills...Metal Smiths, Carpenters....and such, would be rented out to other democrat slave owners........the owner of the slave, to encourage good work, would sometimes allow the slave to keep a tiny, tiny portion of the fee for themselves....

So......at what tax rate does one become a slave?

sanders says he wants to tax the rich at 90%......just slightly less than his democrat brothers did to the skilled slaves.....

I think if you are paying 50% in combined taxes you are an unwilling partner in a partnership with the government...much like the mafia......when you open a business and have to pay them for protection......but I don't think the mafia takes that much......

Anything over 50%....and you are a slave....an unequal member in your own life...where the majority of your work belongs to someone else......you know...a slave.....

A slave is owned, much as you are owned by the NRA / Gun lobby. Indentured for life, bought not with money but with propaganda.

What if you told your slave that they can work as whatever they want but everything they earn is yours. It would seem like you are enslaving them or you are stealing from them. Which one is it?

Yes, you are a slave.
You aren't paying attention, and you certainly have not demonstrated any error in my position.

What if you told your slave...
What does slavery have to do with anything I said?

Yes, you are a slave.
You aren't paying attention, and you certainly have not demonstrated any error in my position.
I'm being quite serious. I believe you're being honest when you say that taxes equate with involuntary servitude and slavery.

I believe you. I'm not accusing you of lying or anything else.

Unfortunately all too often successful entrepreneurs are scoffed at and demonized these days, instead of being applauded and emulated as they should be.
It was Obama's mocking of business owners ("I'm always struck by people who think, 'well, it must be because I was so smart'", "you didn't build that, somebody ELSE made that happen") and -- more importantly -- the reaction to it and defense of it that convinced me that we have turned the corner. Literally.
Obama claimed they didn't build roads....are you claiming they did?

Obama claimed they didn't build roads....are you claiming they did?
That's not what he said.

Forum List

Back