At what tax rate do you officially become a slave....?

At what rate of taxes are you officially a slave

• 90%

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 80%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70%

• 60%

• 50%

• 40%

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • 30%

• 20%

• 10%

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
I am a private person. And why do you care what it is?

Probably so we can have a good laugh when we find out how marginal your business really is.
Considering we opened right before the recession it and ran in the black from day one and have grown at at least 5% to over 20% every year since I would say we're doing just fine

So go ahead and laugh I know I laugh at your little office Napoleon shtick

Considering we opened right before the recession it and ran in the black from day one and have grown at at least 5% to over 20% every year since I would say we're doing just fine

and yet you won't even tell us what kind of business it is...

Which says a lot.

and yet you won't even tell us what kind of business it is...

Which says a lot.
So what?

I don't know where you work and I don't care. Why should I bother telling you idiots any personal info when you're not going to believe it anyway?

I don't know where you work and I don't care. Why should I bother telling you idiots any personal info when you're not going to believe it anyway?

Not believing you sure doesn't slow down your Bullshit about how successful you are.

If you know that none of the people you argue with believe you, why do you keep posting how successful.you think you are?

Not believing you sure doesn't slow down your Bullshit about how successful you are.

If you know that none of the people you argue with believe you, why do you keep posting how successful.you think you are?
I never said anything about ow much money I make have I?

All I ever said is i own a business and am expanding this year

all the rest is your shit

So what?

because you're a narcissist in search of validation?

So what?

because you're a narcissist in search of validation?
And yet I haven't told you anything about my income or my business but you always seem to say what a little big man you are at your job. For all we know you're living in Mommy's basement and mow lawns for your lunch money

I could post my tax returns with my personal info redacted and you would still say it was a fake so why should I even bother?

And yet I haven't told you anything about my income or my business but you always seem to say what a little big man you are at your job. For all we know you're living in Mommy's basement and mow lawns for your lunch money

I could post my tax returns with my personal info redacted and you would still say it was a fake so why should I even bother?

Guy, I know your type because I've dealt with you every day for the last 16 years... the little big man who owns his own little company who thinks he's the king of the world because he pushes around three people.

But do go on and on. It's hilarious to watch you sputter when people don't give you the props your narcissism demands.

Go ahead and post them tax returns. Let us be the judge of whether we believe them or not. Okay?
you first

Hey dude, you the one keeps saying you "could" post your tax returns. So just do it.

Me? I am smarter than you and wouldn't even make that claim.
I already know that I am not posting my tax returns.

But feel free if you really want to.

Guy, I know your type because I've dealt with you every day for the last 16 years... the little big man who owns his own little company who thinks he's the king of the world because he pushes around three people.

But do go on and on. It's hilarious to watch you sputter when people don't give you the props your narcissism demands.
And I know your type. The guy who blames everyone else for his fuck ups and is jealous of everyone else because of his inferiority complex

Go ahead and post them tax returns. Let us be the judge of whether we believe them or not. Okay?
you first

Hey dude, you the one keeps saying you "could" post your tax returns. So just do it.

Me? I am smarter than you and wouldn't even make that claim.
I already know that I am not posting my tax returns.

But feel free if you really want to.

Where did I say I wanted to?

I said you idiots would just say they were fake anyway so why bother.

It doesn't matter what I tell you
You'll just say it was a lie

Tell me I'm wrong and I'll tell you you're full of shit

What's it like going through your day, today, in America of all places, literally thinking you're a slave?

The guy who blames everyone else for his fuck ups and is jealous of everyone else because of his inferiority complex

You the jealous one dude. Jealous of that low wage worker that gets all their federal taxes back plus some.

If you say you aren't jealous (which you will) then why you bitching about them all the time?

The guy who blames everyone else for his fuck ups and is jealous of everyone else because of his inferiority complex

You the jealous one dude. Jealous of that low wage worker that gets all their federal taxes back plus some.

If you say you aren't jealous (which you will) then why you bitching about them all the time?

That's funny. Not wanting to subsidize people makes me jealous of them.

Can you smell the shit that comes out of your mouth?

Forum List

Back