🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Atheism is the believe that something came out of nothing and we're all going nowhere

The Pope is calling you out ding.... Listen to what he says.

Pope: It's better to be an atheist than a bad Christian - CNN.com

I've only been saying the same thing for years!

Yeah, maybe so, but you weren't wearing a pointy hat....

Besides, the Pope, who eats the flesh of God in the form of a man made cracker, saying something intelligent is as astonishing as a leviathan from the bottom of the sea flopping around on the the deck of a boat and singing the star spangled banner at the feet of hungry fishermen. .
You wouldn't be an english teacher per chance, lol?

No, I am teaching people how to become immune to the poison of serpents.

You might not realize this but the antidote is very effective, except on serpents. You know, the ones who have made evil a deliberate choice.

You should probably start to look for another hobby.

Have you ever considered acting? Maybe film or theater? Don't bother, you suck at it.
But I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have chosen the better portion and it will not be taken away from me, Martha!

Horseshit. You can't even admit that you are confused even though every single one of your posts confirms this.

You are hopelessly deluded. You have exchanged your birthright as a rational intelligent living being for a bunch of maudlin fairy tales and drunken dreams of glory.

Besides, the Pope, who eats the flesh of God in the form of a man made cracker, saying something intelligent is as astonishing as a leviathan from the bottom of the sea flopping around on the the deck of a boat and singing the star spangled banner at the feet of hungry fishermen. .

You might not realize this but the antidote is very effective, except on serpents. You know, the ones who have made evil a deliberate choice.

Have you ever considered acting? Maybe film or theater? Don't bother, you suck at it.
But I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have chosen the better portion and it will not be taken away from me, Martha!

Horseshit. You can't even admit that you are confused even though every single one of your posts confirms this.

You are hopelessly deluded. You have exchanged your birthright as a rational intelligent living being for a bunch of maudlin fairy tales and drunken dreams of glory.
If you really felt that way, you would not put so much effort in trying to discredit me by calling me deluded or referring to my beliefs as a bunch of maudlin fairy tales and drunken dreams of glory. When someone has truth on their side, they argue facts. When they have logic on their side, they argue reason. When they have neither, they do as you just did.

grahams_hierarchy_of_disagreement-en-svg.png

If you really felt that way, you would not put so much effort in trying to discredit me by calling me deluded or referring to my beliefs as a bunch of maudlin fairy tales and drunken dreams of glory. When someone has truth on their side, they argue facts. When they have logic on their side, they argue reason. When they have neither, they do as you just did.

Or make something ludicrous up, like you do.

Based on your pyramid, your replies have focused on name-calling, ad-hominem, responding-to-tone, and lastly contradiction.

You have yet to reach the top 3 of your pyramid in any of your posts.

Though we do need to add an additional layer, or tunnel, to cover your specialty of providing links that either dismiss what you say, or are irrelevant.

We need a "fake news" layer in there for ding....

Bad Catholics are effectively atheists, but they are not filthy militant atheists, lol.
You missed what he said.

Bad Christians are worse than atheists. Not the same as atheists. It's better to be an atheist than a bad christian. That's what the Pope said.

And since there are no militant atheists here, and you seem to follow the bad christian way... you've got a lot of hail mary's to do now that the Pope is on your ass...

And ding, before you donate a lot of money later today at church, to try to save yourself from your sins... (it doesn't work that way)

I suggest you personally spend that money on someone in need, by buying them food and taking them shopping for clothes and other things they may need. Not just giving them money that they may spend unwisely, I mean taking the effort to help them with what they really need. That's what a true Human should do.

Bad Catholics are effectively atheists, but they are not filthy militant atheists, lol.
You missed what he said.

Bad Christians are worse than atheists. Not the same as atheists. It's better to be an atheist than a bad christian. That's what the Pope said.

And since there are no militant atheists here, and you seem to follow the bad christian way... you've got a lot of hail mary's to do now that the Pope is on your ass...
No, I didn't miss it. I said they are as bad as atheists and I mentioned militant atheists. I am glad you were paying attention. Militant atheists are the scourge of the planet and hopefully will Darwinize themselves out of existence as soon as humanly possible.

Are you kidding me... you are probably a militant atheists yourself. They are everywhere. I never claimed to be a saint, amigo. So you won't hurt my feeling by calling me a bad Christian.

And ding, before you donate a lot of money later today at church, to try to save yourself from your sins... (it doesn't work that way)

I suggest you personally spend that money on someone in need, by buying them food and taking them shopping for clothes and other things they may need. Not just giving them money that they may spend unwisely, I mean taking the effort to help them with what they really need. That's what a true Human should do.
Bless your heart. I'll keep that in mind.

You missed what he said.

No, I didn't miss it. I said they are as bad as atheists and I mentioned militant atheists. I am glad you were paying attention. Militant atheists are the scourge of the planet and hopefully will Darwinize themselves out of existence as soon as humanly possible.

Are you kidding me... you are probably a militant atheists yourself. They are everywhere. I never claimed to be a saint, amigo. So you won't hurt my feeling by calling me a bad Christian.

It's up to you if you're a bad Christian. Me? I say, don't worry about that stuff. Try being a good "Human".

Then you never have to worry about your religion abandoning you again for sins they committed. And you will feel so much more full-filled.

And then if you want to talk existential stuff, sans-religion, that would be great!

And there's no point, really, to any of it, so life has no meaning or purpose.

What? Blackrook
Atheism is not believing in a PERSONIFIED God.*
Also aren't Creationists also saying that God created something from nothing?

Some theists believe God and the universe "is and always was" with no beginning and no end.

Otherwise how do you explain where God came from much less the universe if something can't come from nothing. Doesn't that mean things had to always exist?

So if Theists/Creationists teach otherwise, aren't they just as guilty as what you attribute to atheists as teaching or believing something can come from nothing!

-------------
* In other words, there are other meanings of God such as:
LIFE, forces or laws of life, or NATURE
TRUTH
or Wisdom or other terms used for Collective knowledge or laws
Good will or goodness in the world, love as equated with God
Most atheists I know believe in some FORM of universal truth, or the existence
of LIFE and NATURE, or believe that good exists,
but just don't believe in PERSONIFYING this collective concept
as in "Sophia" for wisdom or "Mother Earth/Gaia" for NATURE
"Father Time" for TIME, or Heavenly Father/Creator for the source of LIFE.
If we count the universe as INFINITE that's like
believing God has no beginning and no end, but just NOT
PERSONIFYING this as God/Creator/Creation etc. but using NEUTRAL terms which is how nontheists/secular gentiles think and see the world, in terms of NATURAL laws and science.

It's the SAME world, the same laws of the universe and nature operating,
but not all people personify these forces or laws in metaphors as in religion.

Last edited:

You missed what he said.

It's up to you if you're a bad Christian. Me? I say, don't worry about that stuff. Try being a good "Human".

Then you never have to worry about your religion abandoning you again for sins they committed. And you will feel so much more full-filled.

And then if you want to talk existential stuff, sans-religion, that would be great!
Only a good man knows just how bad he really is. A bad man doesn't have a clue.

neither are maxims and at best incidental to what goals are set to be accomplished, goals the 4th century limited by relying on worshiping a book rather than the Spirit triumphing against one or the other.

a good person knows whats wrong, freed from the binds they have severed.

I consider myself agnostic with atheistic tendencies and I do not believe we are going nowhere.

As we speak, our galaxy is hurtling through the cosmos at 828,000 km per hour towards our imminent collision with the Andromeda galaxy

You missed what he said.

Exactly the point I have been trying to tell you... Now you're getting it.

You missed what he said.

Exactly the point I have been trying to tell you... Now you're getting it.
Which is why you believe you are a good man.

I'm a good man because I know right from wrong, and I understand human morals. I didn't need a religion to teach me that.

However, you believe you're a good man because you follow religious doctrines. And therefore you must be right!

Well, let me tell ya buddy... you wasted your time!

You could have had so much fun as an atheist/agnostic. You wouldn't be so repressed nowadays, and you can take better poops! You would have had such happiness growing up without the guilt of being a sinner...

Billy says it best...

Jus sayin, because you are so deeply repressed and holding stuff in, that when you finally pop, it's gonna make a mess!

You're smart enough to start understanding what everyone has said, but you refuse.

In a nutshell, it is that it is cool to follow a faith, but definitely not cool to follow a religion.

Let that santa claus stuff go, and see the reality. I'm telling ya, you'll poop better once you do...

And there's no point, really, to any of it, so life has no meaning or purpose.
I'm an athiest and I do not believe that something came from nothing therefore your assertion in the thread titlle is incorrect.

An athiest is simply someone who does not believe that god(s) exist.

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to the ridiculous conclusion that I believe that something came from nothing?

I'm a good man because I know right from wrong, and I understand human morals. I didn't need a religion to teach me that.

However, you believe you're a good man because you follow religious doctrines. And therefore you must be right!

Well, let me tell ya buddy... you wasted your time!

You could have had so much fun as an atheist/agnostic. You wouldn't be so repressed nowadays, and you can take better poops! You would have had such happiness growing up without the guilt of being a sinner...

Billy says it best...

No. I don't believe I am a good man. That's the difference between us. You believe you are.

Forum List

Back