Atheists have granite monument installed at Florida Courthouse

Just as long as you don't expect me to pay for them, go for it.

Sounds good to me...wonder who paid for the 10 commandments ones to be put there?

Maybe the Jews since Moses got them from God.

(My bold)

LOL! That may actually be true. As I recall, when The Ten Commandments movie (Charlton Heston, et al.) came out in the '50s, the studio & their PR flacks went around the country & (with the Knights of Columbus?) commissioned & installed a lot of 10 commandments displays in stone. The local historical society can probably answer the question.

Times were much simpler back when. So in a roundabout way, Cecil B. DeMille's outfit may indeed have paid for the movie tie-in ...

Last edited:
You keep believing that but like gay marriage opponents,proponents of religion invading every aspect of our lives is quickly coming to an end.

That just shows how stupid you are.

Your answer shows how stupid you are.

More Young People Are Moving Away From Religion, But Why? : NPR

One-fifth of Americans are religiously unaffiliated — higher than at any time in recent U.S. history — and those younger than 30 especially seem to be drifting from organized religion. A third of young Americans say they don't belong to any religion.

Last edited:
I am on a forum its not harassment here it is in the real world when I don't want you bothering me...its like those fuckers that come to my door talking about jesus and shit...shotgun makes them run fast.

Wow. You are a creepy individual.

No the creepy fuckers are the people trespassing thinking I need preached to...

I am on a forum its not harassment here it is in the real world when I don't want you bothering me...its like those fuckers that come to my door talking about jesus and shit...shotgun makes them run fast.

he's a fraud. He hates Christians in the exact same manner as an anti-Semite hates a Jew. He picks on Christians because he's a chicken shit. Christians will turn the other cheek. If he tries that shit on a Jew he's in deep doo doo.

Sorry, my bad! It was the Fraternal Order of the Eagles, who had already been distributing paper copies of the Ten Commandments to bolster public morality, when DeMille had the notion of talking them into sponsoring Ten Commandments tablets across the country. DeMille nor his minions didn't pay for any, I shouldn't try to do this stuff from memory.

I'm sure that the campaign generated a lot of local pictures & articles in the respective newspapers back when.

Last edited:

Creepy is ignoring every word I just spoke to you. I will ask you again, do I sound like any of those folks? If you are driven to kill or injure anyone who wished to civilly tell you about Jesus, you my friend need to be locked up. Do I make you cower in fear?

Creepy is ignoring every word I just spoke to you. I will ask you again, do I sound like any of those folks? If you are driven to kill or injure anyone who wished to civilly tell you about Jesus, you my friend need to be locked up. Do I make you cower in fear?

Insane with anger
his buddie's quote
he welcomes non-Christian religions

doesn't sound like something an atheist would say to me. :eusa_whistle:

It strikes me odd, how such a privileged few can so easily override the will of the majority. When do majority opinions matter? When do their rights matter? Obviously to certain people on this board, never.

...seeing how you can't see,touch,smell or feel god he doesn't exist

It seems that in addition to being transparently terrified of faith, you have never read Descartes, you ignorant douche. Too bad you never got an education instead of being locked in an atheist madrasa during your formative years (if you ever had any).

Forum List

Back